• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2015!!!!!!!

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
:rainbowbounce:IT'S THAT TIME!!!!!!!:rainbowbounce:

]

WHO: Fabulous 'lers and ''lees and various cool kinky folks from all over the country!

WHAT: Bella's Annual Autumn Bash! :imthedj:

WHEN: Friday 11/13-Sunday 11/15

WHERE: The Beautiful 'Burbs of Columbus OH! Bill & Bellahaus on Friday and Sunday, our beloved nearby hotel on Saturday night!

WHY: My new neighbors are way too relaxed :devilish: Oh and BBQ, Bash Court, Bash Ball, Karaoke...this thing gets more awesome and more ridiculous every year; let's see what deviltry we can getup to for 2015 :firedevil

HOW: Serenity, TARDIS, '67 Impala...folks get here any way they can! :runningdog::runningdog::runningdog:

If you're a Bash-Newbian, WE HAVE FUN! Ask veteran Bashers and check out our past party threads:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?253704-BASH-AT-BELLA-S-2014!!!!!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?239128-BELLA-BASH-2013

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?209116-Unforgettable-Bella-Bash-Moments

SO WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS?

All of this and so much more! :veryhappy

THURSDAY EVENING:

While most Bashers arrive on Friday, those who choose to join us Thursday night are rewarded with anything from rollerskating to movies to wherever the night takes us. And Steak N Shake

FRIDAY:

The weekend 'officially' starts on Friday evening at 7pm. Dinner and excellent snack treats provided, Veteran Bashers rave all year about Bill's BBQ skillz! (and folks who are driving are MORE than encouraged to bring goodies and beverages!)

SATURDAY:

FEAR THE WALKING DEAD.:zomgrabbit: Once we arise zombie-like from my house and various sullied hotel rooms we do breakfast at our local fave place (ask a veteran basher about the awesomeness!) before more mayhem at my house followed by

BASHBALL 2015!!!

Sportball, Bash style. Always a tremendous success!!! Honestly some of the best fun we have ever had, you don't wanna miss it!

SATURDAY NIGHT: Dinner at our local fave indian place (again, Bashers know and are already hungry) before we get ready for the Saturday Night Main Event, our AWESOME ANNUAL COSTUME PARTY. This year's theme:

THE 90'S!!!!!!

Are you a Vincent Vega or a Mia Wallace? Did you take the red pill or blue pill from Morpheus? You know you still have that Rachel Y-necklace and that Crow outfit somewhere...show us whatcha got! :dancingbanana:

Saturday night also features the now-legendary BELLA COURT, our own mini-trials complete with lawyers (if you're lucky you may be defended by a rather gifted Rhinoceros :xpulcy:) and a not-at-all inebriated judge and very fun 'sentences' for wayward Bashers; there;ll be a late night food-run and all kinds of mayhem, don't disappear (for too long anyway) after court!

SUNDAY:

Staggering into the sunlight we'll have breakfast at a place remarkably similar to Saturday morning, before returning to my house for Random Mellow Recovery: Bashers can be found all over my house chillaxing (do people still say that?) and still consuming yummy noms and usually watching something on my tv like Louis CK or Katt Williams.

SUNDAY NIGHT:
NOT TO BE MISSED! Dinner at a local place TBA before heading downtown for

BASH KARAOKE!!!!!

Now a Bash tradition, this is truly one of the highlights of the weekend and becomes more legendary every year!

MONDAY MORNING: Bleary and teary-eyed we head to breakfast before ridiculously weepy goodbyes and airport runs. Followed the my annual Monday Post-Bash Coma.
Folks are welcome to stay at Casa Bella Friday and Sunday nights, space IS limited but I do have sofabeds and queen air mattresses and ample floor space for those with sleeping bags. First come first serve so email me ASAP for space at my house. Saturday night: there are many places to sleep in the connecting party suites, several double beds and queen sofabeds and floorspace, but again it's first come first serve so CONTACT ME. There are also two other hotels literally 30 seconds of walking distance from the party hotel, when you've sent your Bash fee I'll send you our location and your accomodation info.

Specific times and locations for activities (breakfasts and dinners, Bashball, karaoke, etc) will be sent out with paid party fees, and there will be a big huge copy of the schedule on a bulletin board at my place!

Party Fee: Paypal is all ready to go! Send your $37 ($35 party fee plus $2 for Paypal) to [email protected]

PLEASE EMAIL ME at [email protected] when you've sent your $ so I can send you a confirmation and your info as needed, cannot WAIT to see you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, for those who need to know:

RULES FOR BELLA BASH: :rules:

The Bash may be the most relaxed and groovy gathering of the year, but we do have a few ground rules to keep y'all safe and happy:

1. SHOW US YOU WERE RAISED WITH SOME SENSE. Respect my home, the hotel, and your fellow Bashers. Ask before you touch: that applies to other people's bodies, their possessions, etc. Keep the party fun and friendly by keeping your hands to yourself until you've made sure you have permission to play/touch/sniff/whatever . When in doubt, ASK.

2. DO NOT TAUNT THE BRUTE SQUAD. We work hard to make the Bash a safe space for everyone, physically AND emotionally. Bad Behavior (gossip, nonconsensual touching, Needless Snark at the expense of others) will have you driving I-270 with that look on your face. You do not want to test this.

3. SAFEWORDS ARE ALWAYS RESPECTED. 'Lees are encouraged to use them as needed and 'Lers WILL respect them.

4. COME TO BELLA, BRUCE, BILL OR NGO2 WITH ANY ISSUES/QUESTIONS. if you're feeling uncomfortable or overwhelmed, not sure what's next on the weekend agenda, if someone is behaving in a way that you feel isn't good for the party...do not hesitate to come to us, that's what we're here for!

5. GETCHA BOOGIE ON!

Last edited:
Yesss!!! I am so stoked about this year's theme. Spice girls, men in back, aliens, full house, and Seattle 90s grunge oh my!!

I better send the notice for those days off. Well, somebody has to keep Tortuga out of trouble.........

If I decide to go, then I'd be a Bash-Newbian. I've always been curious about this, however flying 2,500miles to a party of which I might only know one person feels slightly unhinging. Also, apparently i've a grad reunion that friday, but this bash seems a way better idea. So the question becomes: BellaBash! or reunion..

2500mi? We have someone coming from another country in Europe attending. I think that should pretty much tell you it's kinda pretty much worth it.

2500mi? We have someone coming from another country in Europe attending. I think that should pretty much tell you it's kinda pretty much worth it.

Hmm Europe eh.. I shall put some serious thought into this

Aw, I wish. I'm out for this year. :( So many costume possibilities, too!

Everything is in order. All set unless a big early snow or some other pain-in-the-butt life situation decides to show up. :fallingbanana:

Last edited:
Less than 3 weeks left!
yI3Dl.jpg

Im willing to fly over there one year just to find out what BashBall is. Seriously.

And when I do finally do a US trip this will definitely be on the agenda. HAVE FUN GUYS! Make us all proud ;)

^You have the right priorities. No sarcasm to be had. Well worth traveling hemispheres for.

Skipping the Total Recall gif as we approach just under two weeks!

Gah!!! Curse my incredibly long Tech School!!! Not to worry though, you can bet I will be there next year.

whats a bella bash? im thinking of attending never been to a gathering before.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back