• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bella's "Tickled Cheerleader"

the_Baron

1st Level Orange Feather
does anyone have any thoughts on this video?

i've seen "Tickled Nickie" and thought it was very good.

I Didn't Like It

And I'm a huge fan of Cheerleader tickling.

Tron

Bella here,

Lydia was *very* ticklish, you guys know by now that I never use models that aren't sensitive enough for a fun response. Heck, when in doubt we use me :p. The Cheerleader Lydia was a find at our local Goth bar, and had NO idea how ticklish she was before that night.

With all due respect, Neutron didn't care for our cheerleader video because we chose not to use the script and directions he wrote for us at the time; brief conversation between us about it from awhile ago can be looked up in the main tickling discussion area. While he's welcome to his honest opinion, it's one of our highest sellers because of her genuine reactions, especially the last several foot tickling scenes on the sofa; my all-time favorite sessions so far, next to our wonderful Nickie :)

Bella

Last edited:
thanks for settingthe record straight Bella.

if i was into tickling, i might have considered purchasing it! :p

The Nickie tapes were excellent. I wish you could get her for another. I'd also like to see one with Bella as a victim that would be all upper body.

I own cheerleader....loved it.
Although I do believe Bella needs to be put in her place....perhaps all 3 of her recent victims should get the opportunity for silmultaneous payback? Now there's a vid I'd like to see.

Wait just a cotton-pickin' minute here...

gig1965 said:
I own cheerleader....loved it.
Although I do believe Bella needs to be put in her place....perhaps all 3 of her recent victims should get the opportunity for silmultaneous payback? Now there's a vid I'd like to see.

Ahem. My 'place' is tickling pretty little girls for your viewing pleasure. *Maybe* I'll be the recipient again sometime. Maybe not-I like what I do. :firedevil

Once...just once...I wanna see a post like this about 'payback' for Jeff or TIB or another MALE tickler. Funny, you boys never mention putting THEM in their places...:devil:

Glad you liked our cheerleader, it was a very, very fun shoot ;)

Bella

Re: Wait just a cotton-pickin' minute here...

bella said:
Once...just once...I wanna see a post like this about 'payback' for Jeff or TIB or another MALE tickler. Funny, you boys never mention putting THEM in their places...:devil:

No, cause that would be YUCKY!! :xlime:

Bella, are you volunteering to put them in their places? :)))))

That was just some wishful (very wishful) speaking on my part!
Actually had bought all 3 of your vids....quite excellent indeed.
-Gig

What's New

6/12/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back