• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

belly/ bellybutton gets not as much respect

curtigofun

TMF Expert
i know this has been posted before but i'm asking and posting this anyway

why is it the the belly gets sooo little respect in alot of tickling videos ither it's limited or theres none at all!!!

i wish there'd be more attention towards the belly and expecailly belly buttons then always the feet!

i don't mind feet getting tickled but theres soooo many videos about just feet!!

please comment if you feel the same way:tickle::tickling:

Although this is true, there's more stupid feet people in the world...

maybe it's not because the belly button was tickled... maybe it's because the split screen's a little annoying... or maybe you shouldn't have just tickled the belly button, but tickled the belly button and the rest of the belly :p...

Maybe because the belly button is a small spot and not as many people are ticklish there. I'm sure guys tickle it, but not as much as someones armpits or feet.

Size 8 feet compared to a belly button the size of a penny :p Feet is like an icon for tickling too.

feet are an over rated icon of tickling...

feet aren't as big as the whole belly or the legs... so when you think of the whole belly and not just the belly button feet are much smaller..

That I will agree with. O'm more of a belly fan anyways but as long as my belly, belly button and feet are tucklish I see no problems lol. You could say feathers are overrated with tickling as well.

if you like bellybutton tickling as much as I do, check out " lily's midnight snacks.com ' lily haze will leave you speachless for a week!

Yeah, its true that the bellybutton dont get to much attention in videos. But alot of the producers that make videos, prefer to do feet things, because thats what sells. Feet stuff.

Personally, I'd love to see more bellybutton videos and pics. I always try to buy bellybutton vids and pics if I got the money.

But when it really comes down to it, the foot stuff is what sells, not the bellybutton stuff, and that what producers are gonna make more of.

But seriously, we really do need more bellybutton vids and stuff.

I know that bellybutton stuff doesn't sell as much a feet stuff, feet will probably always be #1, it's the icon of tickling, but what gets me is, when their doing an upperbody vid, why not just include some bellybutton stuff in that. Some upperbody clips go for 10min+, so why can't the bellybutton be payed attention to in that for a minute or two? It's like it doesn't even exist to some

Would I like to see more clips dedicated to the bellybutton? Of course I would, but they're becoming more & more rare :(

Us bellybutton fans, we're people too

Belly button tickling just isn't as cool. I find erotic tickling not only on the feet but on the neck, ribs, back of the legs, stomach in general, then maybe belly button. Just my opinion.

If you're ticklish in a certain spot, I don't see why it should be neglected. Belly button or not, go for the weak area lol.

If I remember right they said something like 20% of the country has a foot fetish so I think it makes it's self evident in all the pure foot tickling videos. I personally get tired of all the foot only videos but it is what it is. No need to complain though cause there's no shortage of what I do like :)

I think feet work because it is more like killing 2 birds with one stone!

I love belly button tickling (and hate it lol), but I wouldn't want to watch a video featuring just belly button tickling. I have found that I LOVE watching videos that feature my favorite and/or my worst spots being tickled. I like getting those goosebumps as I empathize with the lee and think- THAT would KILL me! LOL LOL

And although my belly button is horribly ticklish, translate that to a video and it's kinda in no man's land. You can't see the lee's reactions, you can't see much else of the body, and REALLY split screen is the PITS OF HELL; it sucks so badly. So, things kinda are over for the video makers before they begin. (Except for customs)

Full body tickling with hands is what I like. Upper body much more so than feet. (Although if it is an */m clip, I can watch a guy's ticklish feet for much longer without getting bored. Especially if I can see his face)- If you start just focusing on separate parts, you lose at least me.

I know that bellybutton stuff doesn't sell as much a feet stuff, feet will probably always be #1, it's the icon of tickling, but what gets me is, when their doing an upperbody vid, why not just include some bellybutton stuff in that. Some upperbody clips go for 10min+, so why can't the bellybutton be payed attention to in that for a minute or two? It's like it doesn't even exist to some

Would I like to see more clips dedicated to the bellybutton? Of course I would, but they're becoming more & more rare :(

Us bellybutton fans, we're people too

i like your way of thinking great points u made also indeed bellybutton fans need to be aknowleged

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back