• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

belly button

cbru

Hey guys,

long time member, first time post (i think). what do you guys think is the best way to tickle a belly button? and which is more ticklish.. innie or outie? as an outie (or so im told) i know from experience mine is pretty ticklish but havent had the fortune to tickle another outie.

By the way im located in kent, oh and always lookin for some laughs. holla

--Collin

First of all, congratulations on your first post, and welcome.

Second, I find that a soft small brush (paintbrush, makeup brush) can be quite effective both inside and around the belly button. You can use your fingers as well, but I'm always careful not to go too deep. As with most tickling, it depends on the 'ler and 'lee, and their preferences.

I've also never tickled an outtie, so I can't provide any info there.

I have an innie and it has only been tickled with fingers that drove me insane. I can't speak to q-tips, brushes or anything else as yet.:3poke:

The outie or innie bit all depends on the individual person. I have known girls to be insanely ticklish when you use the lightest of touches with a feather or even shadow tickling (not actually touching) because just imagining being tickled drives them crazy. Others are not as sensitive so using fingers tends to work better.

my belly button isnt ticklish in the slightest!!!

Neither's mine.
Though the last time someone tried to tickle me there, it was with one of these;

80445-main_Full.jpg

^LOL!

Well, I've never tickled someone with an "outtie" either. Depending on the person, the bellybutton can be a very sensitive area... for myself, its almost painful :p

But all those suggestions can work well... and stubble, along with the odd raspberry can work wonders too, lol :D Not sure about that knife though, Artoo :rowfull:

I have an outie, and for me the bellybutton itself isn't so ticklish, but the area around it is extremely ticklish. It surprised me because I wasn't expecting it.

My belly button isn't ticklish, but it's extremely sensitive. If someone tried to tickle me there, i'd probably respond with a Shoryuken. :p

I have an outie too and it is one of my most ticklish body parts, especially around the rim of my belly button and a small spot in the middle of my outie. In my experience, innies aren't as ticklish as mine but I've never tickled another outie.

Hmmmm. My innie is pretty ticklish! The key is light and gentle though I think....

My belly button is pretty ticklish and my belly is probably the worst ticklish spot on me. I enjoy having a finger swirl around, that tickles a lot and of course using a feather or a q-tip does the trick also. Licking it slowly is also a good way to torture my belly button plus it feels good lol.

I think both are equally as ticklish, I have a inbetweenie and not sure if it's ticklish

My Girlfriend and I are both innies, I've only dated girls with innie belly buttons (Not on purpose, it's just how it worked out) and ours are pretty ticklish. Her's more so than mine. I've found when I swirl my finger into her's she's practically bashing her head against the wall. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back