• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Belly Tickling Fan

MattJ2004

I have always had an attraction to tickling and to girls bellies… especially if they’re more toned. like not necessarily super fit… but at least a nice semi athletic build. There doesn’t seem to be a ton of belly tickling ler and lees here at least not when compared to feet or other popular parts.

As a belly fan and a tickling fan… for me the biggest cross between the two is when raspberries are blown. Me being a straight male, one of my most favorite things to do when tickling a girl is to lift her shirt, look up at her face to see her smiling before I lower my face to her belly and press my face into her skin and blow. What makes it the best is when I hear her laugh and scream but the sexiest part is when she is very careful to not disrupt me. Like if she twists away, her next twist will be the other way almost to ensure her belly stays under my face or under my hands. Or if she squirms, she flails her arms but is careful to not move her body. What ever sexier is as a switch, if she returns them. They do tickle for me a little but the very sight and feeling of her blowing raspberries into my belly is enough to take whatever level of being turned on that I was at up to a whole new level.

There doesn’t seem to be a ton of female tickling enthusiasts who are into bellies and raspberries here in the Midwest. But I wanted to post this to see if in the world of tickling which appears to be dominated by feet, are there any other people into the same things or similar things?

I'm also a fan of belly tickling. Feels much more personal and up-close. Although raspberries are quite fun, what always gets me is when the ler is digging in with the slightest pressure on the lower belly between the Bellybutton and the pantieline. Immediate K.O. move for me.

I'm also a fan of belly tickling. Feels much more personal and up-close. Although raspberries are quite fun, what always gets me is when the ler is digging in with the slightest pressure on the lower belly between the Bellybutton and the pantieline. Immediate K.O. move for me.
That seems to be a hyper sensitive spot on most lees. Idk if there’s any other part of the body that can be tickled in as many different ways as the belly. It’s a great place if the ler really knows what they’re doing!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back