• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bellybutton fans Rejoice- Best ever!!! Warning *Adult*

LItickleree

TMF Expert
Well im makin a repost of one of the best clips and bellybutton clips ever. For all you noobs out there that may have missed this clip, your going to love it. Theres about 2 mintues of straight bellybutton tickling. There is nudity in this but its not full, but wanted to warn anyone who may have a problem before hand. Enjoy

http://www.shannonsecret.com/guest/ticklesample1a.wmv

wow, was she willing or what? heh, she seems to really love to be tickled, and even enough to let people tickle her without her being restrained. :woot: i nice quality in a girl :jester:

^^^seriously right, my mouth dropped when i first saw this, as well as my stomach lol. Crazy sexy this is, and im hoping that one day i will make it down to florida so i could have alittle session with her.

I had a session with Shannon, it was AWESOME!

Hey,

You won't regret a session with Shannon. She is as beautiful as she is sweet and just a merciless tickler. She had me babbling like an idiot in no time flat.

She is legit and it will be one of the most memorable experiences of your life!

Mez :couch:

shes so hot...

A session with her has just been bumped a couple of levels on my things to do before I die list! Thx a bunch! I actually already had the clip, but its been long since buried under the nearly one thousand clips on my comp. THX again!

Last edited:
i've said it before and i'll say it again...i just love it when a girls belly button is being tickled :atom:

I, too, love to see a girl's belly button get tickled, along with all of her other sensitive parts, but get real on this clip - I see WendynPeter posting this is "hot'hot'hot" - all I see in this clip is some yokel sticking his finger into the girl's navel and her tittering as he does so - that's not even giggling - and neither is that tickling. Spreadeagle her with restraints at the corners of the bed, put a pillow under the small of her back to stretch her belly, and then really tickle her belly button - then you'll have some real laughter and some real tickling - "hot'hot'hot" my fine round ass - no wonder you guys don't like the real tickling videos!

tkl-pen said:
I, too, love to see a girl's belly button get tickled, along with all of her other sensitive parts, but get real on this clip - I see WendynPeter posting this is "hot'hot'hot" - all I see in this clip is some yokel sticking his finger into the girl's navel and her tittering as he does so - that's not even giggling - and neither is that tickling. Spreadeagle her with restraints at the corners of the bed, put a pillow under the small of her back to stretch her belly, and then really tickle her belly button - then you'll have some real laughter and some real tickling - "hot'hot'hot" my fine round ass - no wonder you guys don't like the real tickling videos!

well us bellybutton fans should take what we can get b/c there are not many clips. And alot of them are all silent with no sound so compared to those this one isnt that bad. But uhh durr of course your idea tkl pen would be a hell of alot better. Let me know when you find a clip of this magnitude.

My God - if I was allowed to film a tickling bondage video in Canada, you'd have it - a girls belly is a treasure - I was in Hawaii a few years ago on a city bus facing sideways - this girl in her early twenties stood directly in front of me facing me - she had the most delicious little round tummy I have ever seen - just a little curve from below her navel on down - it was all I could do to restrain myself - of course, my wife would have come to my assistance if I had lost control. I didn't mean to insult you, though, and I've attached some Japanese girls tummies for you below.

I am a maniac when it comes to tummies. Just to see a good looking girl and her tummy is fine, fine, fine. Beautiful I say. Hey Creepy, I'm glad you posted this cause I never saw it before. Fine fine work.

heck yes!

GREAT WORK FRENCH TICKLING, that is what ya need more of, ignore all the naysayers! That was awesome!

-mtlhd :santasmil

dude

ive never had a problem at all with bellybutton tickling...in fact bellybuttons is another fetish of mine...that said i couldnt get past her ribs...man she is quite skinny...too skinny ewwww....i guess i need some more meat on my hinas for it to turn me on hahahahaha...anyways thanks soooo much for posting it it is appreciated!!! :lurking:

I dont see the fascination with this clip. she was way to skinny, you can totally see all her ribs. No bondage! And poor tickling. We all have our fetishes. I am a ribs and underarm fan myself, but just because I am a ribs and underam fan doesnt mean I would be turned on by seeing an overy skinny girl, "unrestrained" and poorly ticked in those places. Like tkl-pen said, bring out the bondage, stetch her spread eagle and put a pillow under her back. Then tickle the shit out of her belly.

This is a poor video and like tkl-pen said, if you guys find this stuff hot, no wonder you guys pussy out at the REAL tickling.

Yannoooooooo, I could say a lot of witty, biting shit about a couple of you guys right now, but I'll take the (slightly) higher road and just say this: I'm not so fixated on merciless tickle torture that I can't appreciate other fine attributes of sex and erotica. I liked the clip because I thought it was steamy and erotic. I said so. I like intense tickling and I like erotic tickling and I like erotic sex that has nothing to do with tickling. There are many aspects to my sense of what's erotic because I love women and I'm an adult with a complex personality.
Pussy out on that while I have another look at that fine, hot clip :Kiss2:

Edited for flame baiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I think I actually enjoyed it more the second time. Man -- you can see all her ribs! What a hottie. :D

I also liked it. I didn't like it as the best clip, but as one of the best anyway.

i find when a girl is screaming away like a banshee kinda annoying after a while and not very attractive at all, thats why i liked this clip, id rather see the ticklee laughing and giggling and possibly enjoying it, then seeing them in pain and howling at the top of their lungs. Oh some of you might say this isnt hardcore enough, well i can sit and watch the hard stuff just fine, but i dont get much outta it so id rather not waste the little time that i have. So i dont really understand what tkl-pen and Jeff mean by "The Real Tickling Videos." are these fake? well yea some out there are fake but just b/c the person is not restrained and tickled hard doesnt make it not a "Real Tickling video." This comment is just very ignorant. Anyway tickling is more of a playful thing to me and this clip was just that, plus it was targeting my favorite spots. And has it occured to you that people like when the girl is willing and not in bondage...i think thats even more erotic b/c she actually wants you to tickle her. Maybe your all just a bunch of power hungry control freaks, who knows:rolleyes:. I get the feeling that people like this like to be in control all the time and ontop of things. Doesnt sex get boring then if you have to be on top all the time :upsidedow Anyway its all personal preference though, so people shouldnt be surprised by other peoples comments and be like "why would anyone like something like this, blah blah blah."

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back