• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bellybuttons or Feet??

Lets say their both necessary for tickling, doesn't help that feet is the number one fetish in the world, therefore their always gonna lead in votes.

*tries vainly to get bellybutton vote into double figures*

Belly button tickles are always good fun! :D

We get it mate, you like feet! lol

I prefer upperbody personally. Not to say I can't like feet, but I find midriffs more attractive.
I understand we are in the minority, but I agree about finding tummies more attractive.

Tickling and ticklish feet are always fun and make for some great reactions lol. My belly button is ticklish too but I don't think its a favorite of mine. Pierced, yes but favorite for tickling, naahhhh.

Despite what my screen name would suggest, I'm not only about tickling feet. I tickle the entire body. I just save the feet for last. My 'lee is ticklish all over, but her feet are REALLY ticklish so I always save those for last. :)

Belly button but everyone knows this site is mainly feet

Not just feet but, I think if you're not in a sexual relationship, feet are more "acceptable" for others to touch. So poll for me is feet, and back of my neck with a feather if it's a surprise drives me insane.., but no one actually does that unless you confide in them. Then you kinda expect it.

I'll go with feet. Tickling my feet sends me into another world lol. My belly button is ticklish too but not as bad as my bare feet. Thinking about fingers on my soles makes me cringe lol

I'll go with feet. Tickling my feet sends me into another world lol. My belly button is ticklish too but not as bad as my bare feet. Thinking about fingers on my soles makes me cringe lol

Actually this describes me almost exactly too. lol :imouttahe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back