• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best all time tickle vids - My five personal M/F favourites

Anarcotic

Hey together,

I am a member of this community for several years now, have read a lot of great stories from others, got some great recomendations for vids and now I would like to give something back. During the years I watched tons of tickle vids. Unfortunately, only a few are great buys in my opinion. In the following I would like to recommend five vids for you, which became part of my all time favourite tickling video collection.

1. FrenchTickling - Melindas Revenge on Lea
Lea is a cute next-door type young woman in her early twenties (I would estimate). She does not look like a professional model, nor does
the background scenery of the video look professional. The whole scene seems more like a "cute student is tickled by her flatmates"-scenario.
And thats exactly what makes this video so amazing and realistic. (Something I really miss in the modern Frenchtickling vids, to be honest)

But lets dive into detail: There are several parts of this vid (which are all great), but in my favourite one (on Clips4Sale it is
called "Melinda's revenge on Lea") Lea is tied to a bed and is tickled by the Tickler in the beginning.
This lucky guy is scribbling his greedy fingers all over her naked ticklish belly, which is exposed between her shorts and her top, and sweet laughter is erupting
from this cute girl.

After some minutes, the Tickler announces that her sweet belly button will be his next spot, which makes Leas alarm bells ring. She
writhes, begs and wails in fear of what is coming but her bonds are tied to tight and she is pressed deeply into the mattrest by
the Tickler, who is sitting on top of her. After some cruel anticipation, the Tickler mercilessly starts to worm his finger in her sensitive
navel and Lea is completely going nuts for the next two minutes.

As someone who loves Belly Button-Tickling, this is by far the best Navel-Tickling-Scene I have ever seen in a vid.

2. FrenchTickling - Helia
Another old FrenchTickling-Vid: This time the beautiful Helia must bear some really gentle but unfair and persistent tickling from a really
skilled tickler. Helia is a really beautiful young woman in her early twenties and her open, warm and cheerful character makes her a woman I would
love to date with... and afterwards tickle her to insanity ;).

The vid series starts with her getting interviewed untied on a bed in a hotel room. The tickler is testing some spots afterwards which
creates an awesome anticiptation for whats to come. In the first "real" tickle scene, Helia is tied on her back to the bed. The tickler
lightly slides up her hot dessous top, revealing an really sexy, flat tanned belly which is quivering due to her nervosity before the tickling.

The guy starts scribbling his skillful fingers over her soft belly, which decorates her beautiful face with a broad grin and makes
her body twitch. After a minute, his fingers sneak slowly into her exposed armipts and Helias resistance breaks in the same moment.
She withes in her bonds, tries to flee from the mean fingers and after some seconds collapses into the matress while her blond hair mane
swirls through the air and afterwards burries her face.

In the next parts her feet are tickled and she is tied on her belly too, but nothing comes near this part of the vid.

Amazing!

3. MTP Productions - Kylies First Time
This one is from Magic Touch Productions. Kylie is a cute blonde with an amazing body and personality. In the first part of the vid, she is tied to the ceiling in
Jeffs (the Tickler) house. Jeff starts interviewing Kylie at the beginning of the vid while sneaking his fingers under her pullover. Altough no skin can be seen at this point,
its a pleasure to watch. Kylie is giggling, squealing and dancing around while its only possible to imagine what Jeffs greedy fingers are doing under the thick fabric.

In the next parts Kylie is stripped to her underwear first. Later her bra comes off, showing a pair of two lovely, natural breasts. Jeff is by far one of the best
Ticklers in the community and he shows his skillset from the best site in this vid. He crawls his fingers over her flat tummy, sensually explores here sexy breasts with a yellow
feather and last but not least tickles her extremely sensitive armpits, what makes Kylie laugh from the top of her lungs and nervously dance around.

In the second part of the vid Kylie is tied to a bed and stripped completeley naked. Jeff gives her an amazing orgasm by using a vibrator while slightly tickling her hot naked
skin at the same time.

When you watch this vid, you will be hot and sweaty like Kylie is at the end of this masterpiece. ;)

4. Canadian Ticklish Girls - Roxy Hogtied and Tickled
Other than the vids before, this one might be an underdog. And there is expecially one point which makes me list this vid here: Butt-Tickling!
The cuty Roxy lays hogtied in blue underwear on the top of a bed. The tickler is wearing a mask and sits at the end of the bed.

At first you would expect the tickler will attack her feet or sides or whatever, but this pervert and lucky bastard obviously knows Roxys weak spot and let his scribbling fingers
land directly on her vulnerable and highly sensitive butt. Roxy reacts with frustrated laughter while her fleshy ass cheeks nervously twitch around. She protests slightly
and wails: "No, not that, I hate that so much!", before depp laughter is coming up again. This goes on for some minutes and then the Tickler focuses more on her feet and upperbody, which is also nice to watch, but would not make me list this vid here.

If you like Butt tickling, you will love this one.

5. Skelyrata - Alexis Capri
I have to mention it here, because the tickling in this vid is so devilish but also so sexy at the same time.

Alexis Capri is tied to a bed in a hotel room. She is wearing a pink thong and a green tube top, which leaves her flat toned belly completely exposed.
Skely starts slightly by scribbling his fingers along her underarms and let them travel to her sides and to her neck. Alexis is giggling nervously and you can see that
she is really ticklish. Over the time he explores her sensitive underarms and it does not need too long until he finds out her weak spot - or better said: The technique
which makes her going mad: He drills his fingers devilishly into her ribs, sides or pits and makes this sexy brunette scream her safeword endless times along the following
6o minutes, making poor alexis going totally mad.

After the first minutes also her tube top comes off and because her tiny thong covers only a last few inches from her sporty body, she is has to bear a really mean tickle treatment
on her nearly naked body during the rest of the vid.

What makes this vid so great are the dialogues between her and the Tickler. Alexis is begging, discussing and whimpering from this unfair treatment, which goes on for nearly an hour.
The only whish I had after watching this was, that after a short break there would have been a second hour of tickling for her. My personal recommendation: If you want to enjoy this
tickle adventure in full, buy the HD-clips on clips4sale. I am convinced that you wont be disappointed.

I know that there are a lot of other great vids out there. But I had a look into my video collection and decided to mention those ones here, because I still love to watch them after years. I am looking forward to your responses. :)

Last edited:
I can second #2 and 3. Back in the day I really liked Kyle from MTP - bought most of her clips. And I absolutelly loved Helia - one of my early favorites! (Until FT found Lena ;))

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back