• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best day at work!

Dante0088

TMF Poster
I never knew i was ticklish until tonight, and man i had no idea that i was THAT ticklish haha. Ok, so i work at a resturant, and i'm a waiter. There are some pretty attractive waitressess and hostessess there and I never really flirt with them or anything, at least not that much haha. But today, i was walking and one of the hostesses was following me and put her hands on my sides and gave me a quick 2 second tickle. I almost fell over on my face, and i giggled a bit. It was kinda embarrassing because i was in the middle of the room where most of the guests were and a guy giggling isn't always attractive. Any way, this is where it gets good. She looked so surpresed and ammused and she was like " Oh my god, are u serious?" then she started giggling and walking towards me with her fingers wiggling and saying" i think i have found your kriptonite" and she trapped me in a corner and attacked for about 5 seconds and i erupted in silent laughter afraid of any guests hearing or anyone else. She just laughed and ran off. I thought it was over but i was really wrong. I saw her telling the story to the rest of the hosts and a bunch of female waiters too. They were all like " are you serious? Oh my god, i gotta try my self!" This really hott waitresses came up to me and asked me if she could test a theory she heard from a hostess. I said sure knowing well what was coming but acted very innocent. I was so shocked at how she spider tickled my stomach with one hand and attacked my side with the other. I almost squeled but at least we were at the back. I got tickled at least 5 more times today, and that hostesses would always be behind me and i made sure of it, because she would grab someone and say " watch this" and then viciously attack me and i would almost fall over everytime. The last one of the day was when i was leaving and two of them wanted to give a hug goodbye. We were closed, and i didn't mind laughing out loud this time or begging either. I hugged them and one arm each wrapped around my neck, and the other two tickled my sides, i laughed and begged "hahahahahanonohaha stop please!" they just giggled and said i was cute and goodnight. i work again tomorrow night, i seriously cannot wait to get to work tomorrow!!!

I suspect a lot of us are taking vicarious delight in this story. Live the dream, man.

Yea!

I got work today, but i got a text from the girl who first tickled me and this is what she said " I see your on the scheduel today. I hope you've gotten over your little weakness superman, because i'll be here to test it all night baby!" OMG, I'm so excited!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back