• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best foot stock tickling I've seen in a loooooong time!

what part of gender posting don't you understand?!?!

what's with you f/f lovers?
why can't you follow the rules and post the gender of those in volved!
a simple f/f, would have saved me from wasting my time, getting disgusted, and firing off this rant!
kindly follow the tmf rules in the future!

steve

My apologies to all who got upset with my forgetting not to post the gender of the clip.

a simple f/f, would have saved me from wasting my time, getting disgusted, and firing off this rant!

steve

:wow:

If you don't want Youtube to remove clips and close people's accounts...stop posting direct links to Youtube from fetish sites like this. All you have to do is remove the http:// at the beginning of the hyperlink and paste it into your message just like any other piece of text.

I know it seems like a favour to make the link clickable but it really isn't...it lets Youtube track the link and almost guarantees the file will be removed and the account emptied / closed at some point in the future :( Youtube removes both non-copyrighted material and copyrighted material, so it's in everyone's interest to stop direct linking or use an anonymiser such as http://anonym.to. This also applies to sites such as Dailymotion / Google / MySpace / Rapidshare / Megavideo etc. In truth it never hurts to anonymise your links.

I know most people don't know this so it isn't a rant...I would just like to help as I see people's accounts (even producers) getting cleared out time and time again...:xpeepsofa

Thanks

P.S. Yes that is a great clip athos1231, thank you for posting :)

Last edited:

Wow, who pissed in his Corn Flakes. Ya, that 3 seconds it took you to click the link, realize what it was then close it must have really put you behind schedule...

i saw that clip when it was posted. i love the czechtickling stuff, but that is one of their weaker clips. i didnt even bother to save it or convert it. i am hoping that someone hacks some of their better clips and posts it on youtube or dailymotion. i have gotten a few good ones of theirs on there though.

I absolutely love those stocks. Really great set up. I don't think she was quite as ticklish as I would have liked, but still a good clip.

BTW,

steve

What is with the whining???? Perhaps if you got a cable modem instead of having your internet connection delivered by carrier pigeon, you wouldn't lose so much time waiting for the clip to load. It might also be a good idea to get a pair of f/f - resistant glasses so you don't go blind seeing it when it pops up without warning.

See? Now you've made me waste time ranting about your whining about wasting time. DAMN!!!!!! :jester:

steve

Are you serious? Dude, I don't know what you're into, but does it really fuck up your day that much?

steve

Why do you always whine about everything ?

steve

whats with you f/f lovers?...so you basically mean 90% of this forum...LOL

Wow, who pissed in his Corn Flakes. Ya, that 3 seconds it took you to click the link, realize what it was then close it must have really put you behind schedule...

Hahaha seriously...yeesh.

steve

We are the king's of rock 'n roll.

Since you asked so nicely

Dudes I'm pretty sure he was trying to be ironic. Look at any /m thread where the poster forgets to label it as such and you will find almost everything he said spattered throughout the thread...

If you don't want Youtube to remove clips and close people's accounts...stop posting direct links to Youtube from fetish sites like this. All you have to do is remove the http:// at the beginning of the hyperlink and paste it into your message just like any other piece of text.

I know it seems like a favour to make the link clickable but it really isn't...it lets Youtube track the link and almost guarantees the file will be removed and the account emptied / closed at some point in the future :( Youtube removes both non-copyrighted material and copyrighted material, so it's in everyone's interest to stop direct linking or use an anonymiser such as http://anonym.to. This also applies to sites such as Dailymotion / Google / MySpace / Rapidshare / Megavideo etc. In truth it never hurts to anonymise your links.

I know most people don't know this so it isn't a rant...I would just like to help as I see people's accounts (even producers) getting cleared out time and time again...:xpeepsofa

Thanks

You are right buddy. Look each time people post links of a video from youtube, some snitch here will contact youtube and these clips will be removed right away. By the way im not insulting you athlos1231, thats kind of you that you posted this great video and I know you don't know what happens here but the thing is some jerks at Tickle Forum will tell youtube about the video and will be removed so if I were you try not to post links again. Again thank you for posting it though.

Lighten up. All he was trying to do was post something. So he forgot to mention the gender. I don't believe anyone is perfect.

This entire thread is the epitome of why I hate this forum sometimes.

no reason

steve

There was no reason for this and there were much nicer ways to say it. Just because you enjoy watching men get tickled or watching men tickle people doesn't mean you have the right to go off on other members that just made a simple mistake.

steve

ANGST.

Gone!

:banghead:

Thanks

And now the clip has been removed! :banghead:

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back