• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Friend's Girl pt 2

coldneck

TMF Expert
Hey TMFers.
Pretty sure most of you DO NOT remember a thread I posted about 4 years ago when I was not as smart (or as shredded) as I am now.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?207165-My-Best-Friend-s-Girl

It's a pretty good read if you have time ... but things have taken a turn for the worse for the heroine (or *slut* as some of the posters called her) involved.

I'll cut to the chase:
Fabiola showed up at my office early Saturday morning and she was a total mess, sobbing uncontrollably and covering her face with both hands.
We have several large aviation projects going on now and she knows I work weekends when we are under the gun, but she's never ever made an appearance until now.
I quickly ushered her past the reception area and into my office where she threw her arms around me and clung to me like I was the last man on Earth.
I knew something was horribly wrong, but she wouldn't let go or stop crying. After 10 minutes I had to pry her arms from me and hold her still.

She had been beaten pretty bad.
The left side of her face was swollen and red. Her right eye was slightly black& blue, and her lip was cut and mouth was bleeding from the inside.
It took me another 20 min or so to calm her down. It was so intense and raw.
She finally told me Jeremy was pulling an "All-Nighter" with 2 of his brothers and cousins who were in town. They were "drunk pigs and higher than the Empire State" on blow.
She had spent the night and was woke up by loud music when they got back from the bars at 2:30 am w/ some women, who she said looked like hookers or call girls.

You don't have to be a genius to figure out what happened next.
I knew Jeremy always had a temper, but I never saw anything like this.
All I could hear was Cris Carter saying "No More" (the NFL Domestic Violence Commercial thats showing alot).
"NO More... They'll Work it out ... etc" if you've ever seen it.

Anyway, here's what I did:
Took her to the company clinic (not a hospital) and told them she had been assaulted (not sexually) and robbed. Said we were going to file a police report.
They checked her over and cleaned her up. No broken bones, no internal bleeding, thanks god.
Some of my co-workers know Jeremy because we work on a lot of the same projects and they know we are friends, but not sure about his on/off g/f Fabiola.
She said they just got back together. He hasn't mentioned her in months.

I took her back to my place and ran her a hot bath and ordered her some NY Pizza delivery, her fave.
Yesterday I moved her into a corporate apt we use for clients and gave her some cash. She told me Jeremy threw her cell phone in the pool and didn't even want to give her her purse/wallet/car keys back, but the other guys made him so she could leave. She ended up sleeping in her car at a Wendy's parking lot near my office.
I bought her a temp cell phone and told her to stay put and rest.
Stopped by tonight and she is still a wreck. Took some photos to document the damage and she broke down again. She looks worse today than she did over the weekend.

This shit has gotten cray-cray in a hurry.
I really don't want to get involved, considering my past history w/ Fab, but feel like I can't turn a blind eye to what happened.
My loyalty lies w/ one of my best bros ... but where does it end?!?

She refuses to let me take her back to her family because she doesn't want her Mamacita or Abuela to see her like this... and she's adamant about it.

Not sure what to do next, but if Jeremy calls ... Oh man oh man.
My head is freakin' spinnin'!

If Jeremy did hit her, I think you know the answer to where your loyalty will end with him. Ask yourself this can you really be a friend to a person who hit a women? My advice is to stick by her side right now(as you've been doing) and once things have settled down ask her about how, why and when this happened if you haven't already.

When I was younger I'd ask myself why women would get with guys like this. I thought they were naive, victims. But I realize now that women aren't naive...and when it comes to the men they choose for themselves that they aren't victims. She chose to be with this guy. She's a beautiful woman...there are literally thousands of guys on this forum alone that would treat her like a queen. And thousands more that would risk life and limb to defend her, a woman they don't know against the man she chose to be with the past few years.

But she chose him. This isn't the first time she's been beaten. It's not the last time. If you decide to help her remember...she will likely go back to him, there will be no thank you.

What should you do? I don't know man. I'd give her as many options to leave her dude as possible. You've already done that. The rest is up to her. She's a grown woman.

sadly have to agree with GQguy - be prepared for you know what happens next:

She'll apologize to HIM, she will most certainly go back with him. If you get a thanks it'll be a miracle send down from Heaven, because it probably won't happen.

I know several good guys - married, take care of the kids, have good jobs, work hard, support their families, would never think about striking their spouses, do house work, cook....

...they're insulted and put down all day long. Non stop. These guys can do no right. They can be standing there...just standing there and the wife is going crazy, as
if they're criminals.

I eventually stopped hanging out with most, because I couldn't stand the bitching anymore.

Every guy I know of who has a kid out of wedlock and abandons the mom and kid, EVERY...ONE.....has SEVERAL kids, from multiple women, he doesn't care about, and the douche bags current girlfriends
KNOW the guys history! Good guys can't even get a date, and these assholes are getting full on sex, multiple times over.

This is why many guys are just giving up these days...

Domestic Violence is something a lot of people, especially men, are uncomfortable with or even unwilling to address head-on.
Honest discussion is usually avoided.

I believe this is because so many are guilty of it in some form at some point in their life.

While your past history might not be so great with your friend and his girlfriend/victim, you are without a doubt, doing the right thing by helping this girl out.
Because no matter what she has done in the past, she didn't deserve what she currently received. No one does.

Hey Coldneck, I don't know what to say except wow! I remember vividly your first post about Fabiola and whats-his-name. For some reason what I remember most about it is that she had crushed ice in her mouth while she was going down on you, and you weren't sure how your best friend would react if he found out you got a snarling from his girlfriend. Did he ever find out?

Domestic violence is some seriously fucked up shit that I will never condone. I don't envy your position of having to decide between your loyalty to a long time friend versus showing kindness and compassion to a woman in trouble. For what it's worth, I think you've balanced the two extremely well. I suspect many will tell you to report the guy, but if it were me, I'd leave it up to Fabiola to make that call.

I'll always remember one night when I was growing up and one of my dad's oldest friends came to visit. They hadn't seen each other for a few years but were best mates back in the day. Anyway they get on the beers and it gets to around 11ish and this guy ends up in and argument with his wife. Gets pretty heated and eventually the guy throws a jab at her. Not the hardest punch but it connected. The next five minutes were spent watching my dad take this guy apart. All the years of friendship they had shared previously went straight out the window in an instant. Afterwards my dad took me to one side and apologised for what I had seen but underlined the importance of never raising a hand to a woman (as if I hadn't already got the message). Now I'm not saying violence is the answer but I personally would find it impossible to class anyone who uses violence against a female as anything approaching a friend.

Hey DAJT!
Thanks for your reply.
To bring you up to date, I'm moving her out of corporate housing and in w/me at least until Xmas.
She is still healing and refuses to show herself to her family out of shame, even tho they are begging her to come back to them ... she just won't do it.

Of course I remember the "Ice-Job" !!! How can I not ?!?!?
Maybe I will get one for X-mas! Why NOT?! I've been a very Good Boy, riiight?!? Haha!

I've planned an Island get-away for us in case Jeremy decides to try to pay me a visit.
Virgin Islands? South Padre? Daytona Beach? Hawaii? (I'm leaning toward the latter)

Have also taken him off the gate - access list so he can't enter the HOA.

I believe I did my part by keeping him outta jail for now and I told him so personally and to stay away or he might end up arrested.
But it's up to Fab if she wants to press charges or eventually go back to him.
I think she won't, but she doesn't have many options at this point.

Maybe she's using me and hanging around hoping I'll be her next boyfriend.
Who knows?

"All I want for Christmas is an Ice B-J"

I'll figure the rest out after that.

I'll always remember one night when I was growing up and one of my dad's oldest friends came to visit. They hadn't seen each other for a few years but were best mates back in the day. Anyway they get on the beers and it gets to around 11ish and this guy ends up in and argument with his wife. Gets pretty heated and eventually the guy throws a jab at her. Not the hardest punch but it connected. The next five minutes were spent watching my dad take this guy apart. All the years of friendship they had shared previously went straight out the window in an instant. Afterwards my dad took me to one side and apologised for what I had seen but underlined the importance of never raising a hand to a woman (as if I hadn't already got the message). Now I'm not saying violence is the answer but I personally would find it impossible to class anyone who uses violence against a female as anything approaching a friend.

So...This happened, like last month, then?

What was the final outcome with this story (assuming it's 100% real) ?
What is Fabiola's ultimate fate?
Enquiring minds want to know!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back