• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Friends

Aimee

Verified
So I'm pretty sure my old best friend, Josh, has a tickle fetish. But, I never really wanted to say anything. We have lost contact now [he's dating a bitch.. shit happens .. blah blah blah] but back then we were pretty tight.

One day, I had made plans with this other guy in my school who was kind of a creeper. I didn't want to go to the movie alone, so I invited Josh to come along with me. We saw a movie ... some boy movie that I don't even remember the name of ... and thats when it all started.

We were sitting in the back row of the movie theater and all of the sudden Josh poked my side. I looked at him, and poked back! Throughout the whole movie we kept poking each other back and forth ... so much fun because we had to be quiet.

After the movie, [by this time the creeper kid had left ... I think we annoyed him haha] Josh had to go to the Sprint store to get his phone fixed. So we went. The line was super long there so while we were waiting we got into little tickle fights. The people in the store were getting so annoyed, and to be honest I was getting a little embarrassed ... just because I thought the whole world could tell I was getting turned on by being tickled. I kept yelling at Josh to stop .. but he wouldn't! It was so much fun! Eventually he got called up and we had to stop.

On the way back to my house I was driving and he was sitting in the passenger seat. The whole way he kept poking my sides and making me jump. Although I didn't want him to stop ... I had to make him because I was driving and I already am a god awful driver and I don't think someone tickling me was helping!

Once we got to my house we decided to watch Remember The Titans because Josh had never seen it before. Well, we ended up not watching ANY of it and just got into a huge tickle fight.

It all started with, "Josh, you are sitting in my favorite spot, get up!"

"No!" said Josh.

I got an evil grin on my face and started squeezing his sides.

Josh is a lot stronger than me and he quickly pulled my hands away and held my hands with one hand while tickling me with his other. I had made him PROMISE he would not tickle my underarms because that was the worst spot. He kept his promise ... for a while.

I tried everything to get Josh out of my spot, pushing and hitting, kicking and tickling. Every time he would over-power me and I would end up being pinned down and tickled on my sides and feet.

Then, to my surprise and his.. I got loose! I quickly pushed him off the couch and claimed my seat on the couch. He laughed and took a seat on the other end of the couch and grabbed my feet. He pulled off my socks and started tickling my feet nonstop! I couldn't take it anymore! I fell off the couch and Josh took the seat back.

At this point I was determined.

I jumped back on the couch and sat on Josh's legs. I started to tickle his feet and he started to burst out in laughter and started kicking and screaming. I thought I was going to win, but then he pulled me back towards him started tickling my underarms. I was then at his mercy!

For a couple of minutes he kept this up. All I could do was laugh and squirm. After a while I could barely laugh anymore and Josh slowed down. Not stop, mind you, but slowed down.

He kept me pinned down and would ask, "So Amy ... who is your best friend?"

"Clare?" I replied. [At the time me and Clare were fighting so I was just joking.]

"WRONG!" he said and started poking my sides.

"Stop! Stop!" I laughed. "Okay," I said through laughter, "You're right. Clare isn't my best friend ... Leah is!"

That made him poke and tickle me more! After a few more times of guessing wrong and getting tickled .. I said his name and he let me go. By this time the movie was over, we were both breathless, and I pretty much had sex hair hahaha.

That was probably one of the BEST days of my life. I miss Josh, a lot. He was one of my best friends. To this day I will still swear on my life that boy has a tickle fetish ... but it's still a mystery!

Cute story. Maybe the lines of communication will open up again some day and you'll be able to find out. It sucks living in mystery doesn't it? Lol

I HOPE THAT YOU GET TO MEET JOSH AGAIN..

It really sounds like you had a good time.:bouncybou

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back