• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Movie Twist Ending *Spoilers*

Embarrassing, i was logged in by mistake as a different name I had used for the chat room once. And i cannot delete a post if it is the start of a thread, so i reposted it.

For those who are going to read this thread, please note that if you have not seen the movie mentioned, it may ruin it if you were intending on seeing it.

For those responding, feel free to post ur comments on previous posts and post ur favorite movie ending with a twist.

My favorite Twist Endings are in all 4 Saw Movies. They never disappoint to surprise you in the end.

Saw - The Jigsaw killer was in the room the whole time as the "dead" man laying in the center and the person everyone thought was the killer was actually playing a game of his own.

Saw 2 - The video wasn't streaming live and the detective's son was in the same room with Jigsaw in a safe the whole time and all that had to be done was wait for the timer to open the safe.

Saw 3 - Jigsaw was testing Amanda the whole movie and not Lynn as expected.

Saw 4 - The new jigsaw is the head chief of police and was testing his own squad's ability to learn from their mistakes. Also, the 4th movie was happening at the same time as the 3rd. The movie ends with Jigsaw dying just as he did in the 3rd.

Saw 5 - Can you guess what the twist will be?

Last edited:
No, I can't. If I got it right I'd ruin it for the rest of you. Sorry.

I'll name the movies that contain my favorite twists, but not what the twists are.

The Sixth Sense

Identity

The Parallax View

The Fugitive/U.S. Marshalls

The Usual Suspects

Seven.The most twisted ending ever.One of my favorite movies.:)

I'll name the movies that contain my favorite twists, but not what the twists are.

The Sixth Sense

The Usual Suspects

ill second those two

is it sadistic knowing at any second you can ruin an entire film with just a few words, and loving it :)

I normally don't like courtroom dramas, but I liked the twist at the end of Primal Fear. I think it was Edward Norton's first movie. He's such a cool, underrated actor to watch.

Also, I'm not sure if these two really count as a "twist ending"- both Mulholland Drive and Donnie Darko have endings that make you re-think what the whole movie was about and see it in different ways...

I normally don't like courtroom dramas, but I liked the twist at the end of Primal Fear. I think it was Edward Norton's first movie. He's such a cool, underrated actor to watch.

Also, I'm not sure if these two really count as a "twist ending"- both Mulholland Drive and Donnie Darko have endings that make you re-think what the whole movie was about and see it in different ways...

Are you kidding?? Mulholland Drive's ending is super sick! I love that movie!

I can't believe no-one has posted this yet:

The Others with Nicole Kidman

The revelation that Angela is a boy in "Sleepaway Camp".

That last shot of her/him standing there naked with that crazy drop-jawed face... classic!

As for me, a particular favorite is the end of "Arlington Road" with Jeff Bridges and Tim Robbins. The wheels in my head are still spinning after that twist ending!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back