• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Night of My Life

noahbailey

TMF Regular
So I was meeting up with an old friend of mine Monday, her name is Rebecca. She's about 5'6' 25 years old but looks like a teenager, pretty little size 5 feet, she's a very attractive woman, blonde hair, emerald green eyes, sexy glasses, nicely shaped breasts and posterior, overall most men give her a seven on the ten scale, but I think she's a beautiful woman with kind spirits so that's all that matters, anyways, we organized a little get-together, my place, ten o'clock that night, lots of fun(if you're picking up what I'm laying down). I picked her up, she lives about an hour from my place, as I have to cross the Ohio River to get to her, we chatted in the car, reminiscing of our fun high school times, like when our class caused a substitute teacher to quit. Well we finally made it back to my place around the designated time. She had brought extra clothes because she was going to stay the night and leave the next afternoon. We know all of each-others secrets, she knows of my fetishes, I know of her kinky open-mindedness, so after a few glasses of white wine we headed to my bedroom. She stripped to her panties and removed her bra, her nipples were rather erect, she was as horny as I was. She lied on the bed and I restrained her arms out-spread and left her feet free as I had some foot fetish action I wanted out of her as well. I teased her about what I was going to do to her, she was getting hotter with every word I said. I told her she was trapped with no escape whatsoever, I was going to keep her here forever, and that there was nothing she could do about it. The time I was finished teasing her she was ready to get at it. I straddled her waist and played with her hair for a second before getting down to the business at hand. I started off my merciless torture by gliding my fingers down her arms towards her armpits. She giggled slightly, only releasing small giggles, nothing major. I proceeded to spider tickle her armpits I got more of a reaction out of her with this. This is when she started trying to get away, which she couldn't. I focused on her armpits only for a few moments. I knew where her main ticklish areas are. I glided down her sides slowly, building tension. She squirmed and gasped a little bit, not much. I gently squeezed her sides. She jumped and pleaded with me.
"Oh my god, stop!" Is what I got out of her as she struggled and strained laughing her pretty head off. She is unbearably ticklish around her sides and stomach. I exposed her weakness to it's entirety. Poking, sliding, pinching, rolling, spidering, and blowing raspberries were my main means of torture, each receiving a different reaction. Gliding received more of a sexual moan while raspberries received full out giggle fits of an uncontrollable manor. She would buck and attempt to break free, but I knew she was enjoying every second of her torture. I moved my tickle focus to her throbbing erect nipples. I flicked, teased, and sucked her size D breasts. She was becoming more and more in the mood. I shifted down to her waist, where her wet crotch was right in front of me. I ran my hands up her legs, getting ever so closer to the wonder spot. Her legs were getting shaky as I grew nearer, but when I reached her thighs, I stopped. I began squeezing her legs. Since they weren't bound like her arms she could move them freely. I kept the merciless onslaught of tickling coming. I sat on her left knee and focused on that one leg. She was becoming increasingly more horny as time went on, I could tell by her reactions. She would moan and laugh at the same time as my fingers made their way to that sweet little candy on the female body. She is more ticklish near her vaginal area. I decided to leave her hanging and switch over to those pretty feet of hers. Her toes perfectly aligned, nails painted a goldish color with a yellow tint that glittered like a wondrous work of art. I slowly dragged my fingers across her bare left sole, slowly spreading my fingers out, causing her to twitch and giggle like a little Japanese school girl. I knew she was enjoying her predicament, and so did she. I grabbed her toes with my right hand and pulled them backwards, giving my stronger left hand more room to work with. This increased her level of ticklishness slightly. Her feet are considerably ticklish, not to the point where she dislikes it, but just right. She was bucking her leg and trying to kick me off with her other foot. After about ten minutes of this form of torture, I showed her mercy. I told her I was going to stop. She let out a sigh of relief. I released her. She then let me fulfill my foot fetish fantasies with her. I was massaging her feet, sucking her toes, and nibbling on her lovely soles. This continued for about an hour before we were both too horny to do anything else. We had SCREAMING sex. I had the best night of my life then, I have a feeling she did too, the next day, before she left, we couldn't stay off each-other, night well done!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back