• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best.,. Or Worst Company Evaluation? And.. Mega Introduction

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross and Tim met for dinner the next night at Shun Lee at what turned out to be 7 pm instead of six.

Ross gently expressed concern.

"Tim, you know that you are my most important client, and my best friend. So, to be respectful but honest, and to "Put it on the table" so they say. How do you expect me to evaluate a company in a through and prudent manner in one week, and, why are these people asking you, and thus me, to do this in one week?

Tim sighed. "I've been asking myself the same question. I see your point. I will not ask you to do that no matter how much they push. However, for the self labeled "Man of compromise" that you say you are, I might not be able to realistically get you the usual sixty to ninety day time frame that you would usually have for something like this. Thus, I am going to call these people tomorrow, and request I.E. Demand thirty days, saying that my financial advisor cannot adequately evaluate a company like this in any less than thirty days If they say no, we walk away. If they agree to thirty days, we have to take that offer, and you just need to do the best you can and give me your best opinion , okay?" Tim said.

"Okay, Tim" Ross said.

Ross and Tim left dinner.

When Ross got home , the wheels got spinning again, with a call from Fritz.

"Partner, we need you down here by Wednesday morning at latest. The foreman got us a meeting with his brother about the sell off of the gas strike sooner than we expected. Perhaps we can talk to him, and begin selling and closing this thing, okay?" Fritz said.

Ross sighed. "Okay, will be there tomorrow night after work" Ross said.

Ross came out of the den, to a look from Kayley.

"Let me guess, the men from OKC called?!" Kayley said, as a tone of a question, and a bit annoyed.

"Yes, teacher" Ross said sheepishly.

"Fine, you do what you have to . In the meantime, I have school to teach. I thought you were not going away at all this week, but as usual, nothing with you goes as planned" Kayley said.

"Kale, this might be the most important meeting of my life. I will be home ASAP, okay?" Ross appealed.

"Everything is the "Most important meeting of your life. Go, I said fine" Kayley said.

Ross, knowing that Kayley knew how important selling the gas strike was to him, was now ticked off.

"Okay, teacher guard, now I am really losing my patience! You know full well how important selling off this gas strike is to Fritz, Steve, and me. Once this is done, the strike is sold, and it is done. It is not like you knew about it, because you do! In business everything does not come off for the convenience of Kayley C! What if we are able to sell this gas strike completely with the aid of the foreman's brother and his contacts, and in turn I can then either greatly scale RossShell down or pack it in except for the important people like Tim and a few others? Will it be worth it then? This time I need you to bear with me, especially since my work habits are nothing like they used to be , okay?" Ross asked, with a tone of appeal.

Kayley was silent., Ross had presented his case so clearly, and without yelling, that Kayley had no intelligent response but to kiss Ross.

"Okay, teacher is sorry. I know how much this means to you. Go when you have to, and hopefully all will turn out well" Kayley said, kissing Ross.

Ross smiled and hugged Kayley "Thank You, teacher, that is better. Just what I needed to hear" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley went to bed, made love, and then the next day, Ross packed a bag to OKC, and had made a morning flight to OKC from JFK to avoid the office, and get to the really important business. Ross's flight landed in OKC in the mid afternoon. He went to the hotel, changed, was picked up by Steve, and Fritz, and then the three men drove to a steak house to meet with the foreman and the foreman's brother.

"Ross, Fritz, Steve, this is my brother, Sam" The foreman, whose name was Harold , said.

"Sam, nice to meet you, Harold, good to see you again, buddy" Ross , Fritz and Steve said, shaking hands.

After ordering drinks and dinner and chatting, the men got down to business.

"Okay, we all know what you guys have here. Enough cubic feet of natural gas at the rate of one billion dollars. It has been confirmed by our crew as you know, and I have shown it to my brother, and he concurs as well. Thus, you gentlemen need to have investors for it. That is where Sam comes in" Harold said.

"Guys, I know so many men on other crews , who have families with much savings, who can help to buy up this strike. Most of these guys work independently, and fluctuate from oil company to oil company, so there would be no reason for concern about another company swooping in, and placing any claim on this strike. My request for a finder's fee would be anywhere from five to ten percent . Perhaps you could give five percent to me, and five percent to Sam" Harold said.

"To sell off 900 million to investors and give you guys 100 million for a strike like this., I could live with that. Ross, Steve?" Fritz asked.

Ross sighed. "I've honestly never made a deal of this magnitude, but, as someone who deals with investors for companies on a regular basis, it has to sound fair to me, so okay, I'm in" Ross said.

Steve nodded in agreement that he too, agreed to the terms.

"Sam, and me might also well know people outside of the natural gas business, in other businesses, who could buy up even small pieces of investments. I know you guys want to get cracking on the sale, but even if you sell it five or ten percent at a time, it will be worthy" Harold said.

Ross laughed. "The crazy thing is, my largest client at RossShell, Tim ,, knows so many people who could probably help us gobble up this strike. Yet, I am so careful in dealing with Tim, because in addition to being my co most important client along with Fritz and Steve, Tim is also my best friend. It is kind of a touchy situation if you all know what I mean" Ross said.

"Understood, Ross. We all have agreed that you never have to involve Tim with us if you and Tim dont feel comfortable with it. Trust us, we will find people to buy up this strike" Fritz said.

"When would we be able to start selling off this strike?" Ross asked.

"Well, I have a lot of contacting to do. It wont happen today. My advice. Go back to New York, get your lawyers to draft up the contract agreement on the five percent each for Sam, and me, and then we are ready to roll" Harold said.

"Okay, tell you what. I think that tomorrow morning, I should go home, contact my attorney, tell him what is going on, have him contact either Fritz and Steve's attorney, or if you and Harold know an attorney, tell me who they are, and then we begin. " Ross suggested.

"We can use Fritz and Steve's attorney. I also know that you know him since you guys are in so many ventures together" Sam said.

"Okay, I will leave early tomorrow morning, and get started" Ross said.

Ross finished dinner, went back to the hotel, and called Teacher.

"I'm coming home tomorrow. The meeting with the foreman and his brother was a success. We are going to give each of them five precent each of this billion dollar strike as a finders fee, and then the foreman 's brother with his contacts, knows enough people to buy up all the pieces, where I dont ever have to involve Tim, or any of the important clients at RossShell. You always have warned me not to mix and match. Well on this I am following your always advice to me to the letter of the law. Neither Tim nor anyone else at RossShell will be touched or involved. This is a straight and separate deal., with people that the foreman and his brother know, and maybe, just maybe, other real estate clients of Fritz and Steve, that will depend, okay, teacher?" Ross asked.

"Yes, that is fine. See you tomorrow" Kayley said, as they hung up the phone.

Ross made an 8 am flight to JFK. He went home, and called his attorney.

"You know about the billion dollar gas strike I co own with Fritz and Steve in OKC. I need a contract drawn up for the foreman of our crew, Harold Green, and his brother , Sam. That contract shall say that each of them owns five percent of this strike for and as finders fees for Sam introducing us to supposedly everyone we will need to buy up this strike. This is something which had to be done, or selling investor pieces of the strike would have taken forever, especially because I am adamant that I want to keep Tim Patrick out of it for obvious reasons. I hope you can do this soon, send the agreement to me to read, once I approve it, then send copies to Fritz, Steve, me, Haolld and Sam to sign, and we can roll on" Ross said.

"Sounds like a good and worthy deal for the amount of spots you need to sell and the amount of money you need. I am glad you came to this agreement and found the right people to help you sell this strike, and I hope it works out for you" Ross's lawyer said.

Ross hung up with the lawyer, and sighed. He felt a certain sense of satisfaction of hopefully having conducted this situation with prudence and care.

Now, hopefully the reward would come with the most major amount of money Ross had ever made on any business deal in his life, and of course he had done many.

Would the agreement and the sell off proceed forth smoothly as the men planned, or would there be complications?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
It seems that Ross will get, before taxes, $300,000,000 from this deal. Sounds wonderful to me.

PS: This should be moved to the Nontickling Stories Forum.

Ross and Tim are "Greedy" No matter how much money either of them have, they want more and more.

With both of them, it's not about the "Money" Its more about the satisfaction of putting together successful deals, since, in spite of his success, Ross has screwed up multiple deals, and had multiple companies go bankrupt. Ross himself nearly lost everything with the George Borgier situation, but got out of that.

More to come by the end of tonight, hopefully, in the Non Tickling Stories forum of course lol

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back