• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best(or your favorite) tickle tools and where to buy??

TickleAndEdge

Hello! I wanted to start a discussion about tickle tools and bonus points for links on where to buy.

For example, I’ve never used an electric flosser for tickling. There are so many out there that idk which ones are the best for tickling purposes. A lot of them seem to be water powered or have sharp metal tips. Surely there’s a version that’s preferred for our devious purposes :) . Which are the best and where can we buy them?

Similar question for feathers. Which ones tickle the most and where do you get them? Light and fluffy seems to do nothing for me. Which types and lengths are the most effective and where can we get some?

Feel free to add your own categories and insight. Thanks!

This will greatly depend upon your Lee. Each one will feel things differently. Baby oil, sensory brushes, a makeup brush, drum brushes, guitar picks, etc are pretty generic :)

Go to a pet store and you'll find all kinds of dog grooming gloves, brushes etc. that work awesome on oiled up soles!

Remington Ultimate Series RX5 XR1500. Remove the "shave lid" and it turns into a nightmare for the lees feet :devil: Thank me later! *evil laugh*

balder-pro-shaving-unit.jpg

Hello! I wanted to start a discussion about tickle tools and bonus points for links on where to buy.

For example, I’ve never used an electric flosser for tickling. There are so many out there that idk which ones are the best for tickling purposes. A lot of them seem to be water powered or have sharp metal tips. Surely there’s a version that’s preferred for our devious purposes :) . Which are the best and where can we buy them?

Similar question for feathers. Which ones tickle the most and where do you get them? Light and fluffy seems to do nothing for me. Which types and lengths are the most effective and where can we get some?

Feel free to add your own categories and insight. Thanks!

I really like threads like this because the responses from our fellow tickle lovers are always so creative and interesting. Having said that and with no intention to overly simplify a response, my best/favorite tickle tools are my fingers. I derive so much pleasure in feeling my lee when I tickle them, that any other method will always be second best regardless of its effectiveness.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back