• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best reactions from Lee’s ?

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Thought I would post again as I am just on what’s the best and worst reaction you get from Lee’s ?

I once had a Lee in a half bound lotus while I went to work on her toes and soles with my feathers and she absolutely loved it was dripping wet and moaning and groaning

Worst one was the other girl was hot as hell but attitude was fucking horrendous knew I was only realy going to sleep with her and nothing else
This been the case I went full blown hardcore on her with a hairbrush she was gaged so no safe word reduced her to tears still dosent speak to me till this day and prefer it that way lol

Hmm.. I'm not sure if you're asking during or after or both. I'll go with after. Lol. Since there are a lot of reactions during.

Best Post Tickle:
After I tickled an old friend for over an hour and a half straight, the next day, her exact words were "next time... tie me up?"

"Worst" Post Tickle:
During my "producer days" a model safeworded a couple of minutes into the shoot. She got up and ran to the bathroom after I untied her. I thought she just had to pee, until I saw the blood stain on the bed. She started bleeding because she was on her period. She assured me she was fine after I sort of got a bit scared at the sight of the blood stain, then she told me what happened and it was like "...oh..." It was just... awkward afterwards between us because... you know. But we got over it fine and just chilled and talked until it was time for her to leave.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You were a producer ?

Dream job dude realy is

Can you just confirm something for me how many models are acctualy ticklish and do they make out there more ticklish than they are ?

You were a producer ?

Dream job dude realy is

Can you just confirm something for me how many models are acctualy ticklish and do they make out there more ticklish than they are ?
I don't know why I'm just now seeing this. I'm sorry.

Being a producer... I wouldn't call it a dream job. Lol. Not for me, anyway. You need a certain kind of personality for it.

As far as ticklishness goes, the short answer is yes. There are those that lean into it a bit. But, I have worked with some some women that are truly "break the restraints" ticklish though. I'd say it's a pretty even split of genuinely extremely ticklish, genuinely moderately ticklish, and those that are pretty ticklish, but lean into it a bit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back