• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Signature Pic

Who has the best signature pic?

I think it has to be me (of course). I;ve just found this picture and it is awesome. Its the British flag flying over the Falklands circa 1984.

I didn't chose the picture out of some misplaced Patriotism from defeating Argentina in the Falklands War, but rather because I love the picture and later found out what it was.

i like Daves signature picture and also master Cartman andd one more
ilove2b tickled hers is so cute.

isabeau :)

and i musnt forget that total hunk shooter

Last edited:
Well at the risk of sounding like a killjoy, although most people's signature pic's are cool. I thought there was rule depicting the size of a signature pic? Can someone clarify this?

Nige said:
Well at the risk of sounding like a killjoy, although most people's signature pic's are cool. I thought there was rule depicting the size of a signature pic? Can someone clarify this?

There was a rule, but everyone ignores it.

It seems that the new, unwritten rule is to have some cartoon character that vaguely resembles oneself. These were amazing when they first appeared, but i'm a bit bored of them now. Actually, I don't strictly mean that. I'm not bored of the cartoon characters, but rather that they are all inthe same style.

Newcastle Uni said:
There was a rule, but everyone ignores it.

It seems that the new, unwritten rule is to have some cartoon character that vaguely resembles oneself. These were amazing when they first appeared, but i'm a bit bored of them now. Actually, I don't strictly mean that. I'm not bored of the cartoon characters, but rather that they are all inthe same style.

talk about a killjoy. geesh lol i challenge you to create a unique one then uni boy.

isabeau :xpeepsofa

isabeau{E} said:
talk about a killjoy. geesh lol i challenge you to create a unique one then uni boy.

isabeau :xpeepsofa

I don't wanna!

I like some of the more unique cartoon characters. XODRLV (or whatever his name is, sorry) has an awesome one!

Master Cartman consistently has the funniest ones out there. And who remembers The_New_One's sig of a cat getting washed?

I think you're referring to the ones Mimi makes, right Newcastle Uni? They're PhotoShop enhanced images done by request.

grippedchimp said:
Master Cartman consistently has the funniest ones out there. And who remembers The_New_One's sig of a cat getting washed?

I think you're referring to the ones Mimi makes, right Newcastle Uni? They're PhotoShop enhanced images done by request.

Ooops! Didn't want to upset Mimi! But I wish she'd show a bit more creativity! Not that I could do any better. They are excellent for what they are, they just bore me now thats all.

But they are good. Not that its my place to comment.

I'm covering all bases here in order not to offend anyone.

you wimp you uni lol just kidding. soooooo we are boring are we??? i am highly insulted not!! i think you are hilarious. at times anyway.

isabeau :rotate:

isabeau{E} said:
you wimp you uni lol just kidding. soooooo we are boring are we??? i am highly insulted not!! i think you are hilarious. at times anyway.

isabeau :rotate:

Cheers!

I'm a bit quiet of late whilst I try to get to grips with setting up a website. (Pssst, I didn't tell you this, but in under several months the worlds greatest tickling media producer will come out of the closet, and into the......erm......the space outside of the closet! Yeah!)

Most of my work (and IMO, some of my best work) is never seen on the forum. For each person that requests a signature image, I put together anywhere from 4-10 samples for them to choose from. Some are highly creative, some are more basic. Ultimately, the person who requested it chooses the one they want to display. I am doing it for THEM, so I am certainly not going to question their selection. So much of what I consider to be my more creative work never makes it farther than my PC picture browser.

Also keep in mind I do far more than the signature images. The TMF banner and logo, among other misc graphics on the site are all my work, and I create all the welcome banners you see in each new member thread, as well as all the bday cards you see me post in the birthday threads. I also do other misc graphics, like the special animated candle card I made for the Hurricane Katrina thread. So please, do not base your judgement of my creativity on what you see in the signature images alone.

That said, my favorite signature image currently displayed on the forum is the one I made for Thunder. Since he does not post much, and hence not many have seen the one I speak of, I'll display it here (hope you don't mind Thunder)....

Mimi said:
Most of my work (and IMO, some of my best work) is never seen on the forum. For each person that requests a signature image, I put together anywhere from 4-10 samples for them to choose from. Some are highly creative, some are more basic. Ultimately, the person who requested it chooses the one they want to display. I am doing it for THEM, so I am certainly not going to question their selection. So much of what I consider to be my more creative work never makes it farther than my PC picture browser.

Also keep in mind I do far more than the signature images. The TMF banner and logo, among other misc graphics on the site are all my work, and I create all the welcome banners you see in each new member thread, as well as all the bday cards you see me post in the birthday threads. I also do other misc graphics, like the special animated candle card I made for the Hurricane Katrina thread. So please, do not base your judgement of my creativity on what you see in the signature images alone.

That said, my favorite signature image currently displayed on the forum is the one I made for Thunder. Since he does not post much, and hence not many have seen the one I speak of, I'll display it here (hope you don't mind Thunder)....

I loved that new one you posted. Very nice!

Your pictures and graphics are of course excellent and very creative. But sometimes when you've been eating only steak you fancy a beefburger. The beefburger is not as good as the steak, but sometimes the beefburger can be refreshing.

I just wish only a very select number of people had your banners. Then they'd be knew and fresh and good. They still are, but sometimes you want to see something different every now and then.

But I like them, for what its worth. Do you do animations as well??

wtg Mimi you are wonderfully creative and i loved that siggy. i also love the banners and other things you do. keep it up you are very very talented.

isabeau :Hyrdrogen

isabeau{E} said:
wtg Mimi you are wonderfully creative and i loved that siggy. i also love the banners and other things you do. keep it up you are very very talented.

isabeau :Hyrdrogen

kiss-arse! :happyfloa

Newcastle Uni said:
I loved that new one you posted. Very nice!

Your pictures and graphics are of course excellent and very creative. But sometimes when you've been eating only steak you fancy a beefburger. The beefburger is not as good as the steak, but sometimes the beefburger can be refreshing.

I just wish only a very select number of people had your banners. Then they'd be knew and fresh and good. They still are, but sometimes you want to see something different every now and then.

But I like them, for what its worth. Do you do animations as well??

It seems to me instead of a burger you are eatting your FOOT . Because you REALLY put it in your MOUTH this time

Tcklsh_Kandy said:
It seems to me instead of a burger you are eatting your FOOT . Because you REALLY put it in your MOUTH this time

What do you mean? I'm tired. Might go to bed.

Btw, yours is the best of the animated banners i've seen so far. Its more like a picture and more lifelike than most others. I like that.

Do you mean this one, chimp? xD
Washed-Cat.jpg

This being is hilarious. :jester:

The viking

I love my sig pic since im from Sweden the land of the vikings.

Although I love everyone signature pics, someday down the road Id like one drawn for me....right now with whats going on I love mine...simple, straight, and very worthwhile.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back