• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickle torture session ever (F/M)

Marshmallow

Hello all! I just had the best tickle torture session with Mistress Mia Action. I don’t see that she has posted here in a while, but I had written a thank you email to her and figured I’d share it here for those interested in some F/M storytelling. I’d strongly suggest reaching out to her if you’re around the Philadelphia area. She very clearly has this fetish, and apparently has had it since she was young. It was just incredible.

Mistress Mia,

I truly wanted to thank you for the absolute BEST tickle torture session I’ve ever had in my life. I’ve done sessions with many mistresses/fetish professionals over the years. I can honestly tell you that you are my #1 favorite and it’s not close. Your intuition as to what I wanted/craved, and your clear love of the tickle torture fetish, was second to no one. I am never going to forget that session (and honestly…it’s pretty much impossible for me to get it off my mind at the moment…I can’t seem to stop thinking about it). You checked every single box I had as far as secret fantasies go, and then when you were done with those, you checked even more boxes I didn’t even know I had! You knew my body and my hidden fetishes better than I myself knew them!!

Before I even get to your skillset, I just wanted to tell you how genuinely amazing of a person you are. You’re absolutely gorgeous which is always a positive, but your personality is what makes you so wonderful. You’re so kind and you made me feel comfortable instantly. You were so easy to speak with during the pre-screening phone call and it was honestly a lot of fun to just chat about our respective fetishes. As I said earlier, I have seen many mistresses before. Many of them were very nice, but I have never opened up to anyone about my deepest fantasies like I did with you. Somehow I was able to just blurt everything out to you! Even things I wouldn’t post anonymously on the internet (let alone admit to another human in person) I was able to say freely to you. I don’t know what it is, but you’re one of a kind and I just had no issues telling you everything that I’d normally be too embarrassed to say out loud.

In addition, you were so professional and courteous. I love how you didn’t even want to check the clock because we were having so much fun! It’s very easy to tell when a mistress is not into what they’re doing. The fact that you have such a strong tickling fetish just made us so compatible, and it resulted in the best session I’ve ever had.

I want to give some of my favorite highlights (and there are a lot):

First, your verbal teasing was SUCH a huge turn on. You touched upon so many of my fantasies. I just loved when you would tell me that I’m going to be your tickle slave forever and ever without any more family, friends, work, etc. And while the tickling itself was pure torture, I couldn’t help but submit to you. There’s nothing in the world I would want more. I desire that so much.

Also, I love how much you love extreme tickle torture! As you said, tickle torture is supposed to kind of suck. If you’re able to easily take it, it’s not torture. I have never laughed so hard in my life. My voice was hoarse, my body was shivering, and I was such a mess! It was heaven (and hell).

The way you held my feet firmly and raked and scraped my soles was unbearable! I could not stand it, but you just wouldn’t stop no matter what. It was the relentlessness of it that was excruciating, and, as you said, I had no choice but to lay there and take it all. I had no say in the matter.

There were moments where I couldn’t even breathe when you attacked my underarms and other parts of my upper body. I loved how you sat on top of my chest, towering over me, and dug right into my pits so intensely, vibrating so rapidly every nerve ending I had. It was so brutal (and so incredible). I really felt like I was just going insane and felt like my entire body was going to explode from the intensity of it.

Your facial expressions were also just so irresistible to me. They would change from intense with your teeth grinning, to staring right at me like you knew I was completely at the mercy of your wiggling fingers and you loved that control. It was so humiliating for me to become so pathetic and helpless. The facial expressions, together with the tickling…such a huge turn on.

I also loved the intimacy of the tickling. When I was bound standing up, you would grab me as though you were going to hug me, but instead you just held me close and tickled the life out of me. You did the same thing when I was bound to the bed. You would wrap yourself around me, your head pressed against my head, and just tickle away my sanity like it was the easiest thing in the world for you. It was so humiliating and it was exactly what I wanted (maybe not at the time since it was unbearable…but I really did crave it so much).

I loved when you’d make me beg for more, forced me to kiss your butt, and made say whatever you wanted. You had complete control and I felt so pathetic and weak. It’s that sort of humiliation that I love, together with the most excruciating tickling I could have ever imagined.

I have also never experienced T&D like that before. Again, your facial reactions were such a huge turn on. The way you used the wand on me, taking me close to climax, and stopping again and again was pure torture. And the way you would trace your finger all along my sensitive tickle spots (especially my underarms) was such ecstasy and torture. My body didn’t know if it was laughing or hungering for more. I still don’t know how you did that to me.

I also really appreciated how much you valued my feedback. As I said, I’ve never opened up about my biggest fantasies like this before with anyone. You wanted to hear what turns me on the most, and the psychological reasoning behind it. That is so awesome because it’s part of what makes you so damn good at what you do! You listen and you incorporate it into your art!

And as I confessed to you, I love baby talk during tickle torture and the mommy/aunt fetish. I was so turned on when you somehow knew to start doing that during our session without me ever mentioning it. And, as if we didn’t have enough similar interests, we both love the smell of sweaty armpits and worshipping them! That’s another one I’ve never admitted to before. I loved it when you sniffed my armpit at the start and seemed so interested in it. It was such a turn on for me. I really hope we can explore both of these (and more) soon! Our compatibility was just perfect.

Lastly, I just wanted to point out how much I love the way your fetish developed. I love that as a younger girl, you loved to tickle your friends/boys breathless. And it’s clear that has never changed. It is what makes you the best tickling professional I’ve ever known. I cannot wait to see you again (for as long as you are willing to let me be your tickle slave).

Thank you again for the life changing experience.

Sincerely,

Your newest tickle slave!!

It is wonderful just to read about such a fabulous F/m session! :bouncybou
Thanks for giving such a detailed description. How long did it last?

Thanks for posting such a glowing report! I must say, I'm rather envious.

It is wonderful just to read about such a fabulous F/m session! :bouncybou
Thanks for giving such a detailed description. How long did it last?

We booked just 60 minutes. I loved it so much that I increased it to 90. I was pretty dead after that lol.

I’ve had a M/f session with her a few years ago. She is a dream to tickle. She’s extremely friendly and open. I had a great time with her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back