• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickling enhancer?

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
hi
what have you found to be the most effective in heightening the effect of tickling?
nylons? baby oil? or something else?
please, share your thoughts!

marijuana.gif

seriously weed though

weed has always made it more fun for both parties involved, besides then you can go get a snack and it tastes better to!

Yep. Absolutely gotta go with weed. Other things I've found that help are...taking a sage bath before playing, pumicing the feet (and exfoliating in general) and massage both before and during. In some cases, tickling through a light silky material also enhances it.

But I'm allergic to ragweed? Class.....shut up!!!!!!!

So poison ivy really works, huh? I'm itching to try some!! Leaves of three, let it be, lest there be, THC! (Burma shave) ;)Begging, threats, dead presidents work sometimes. Baby oil( nothing worse than a squeaky baby), temperature control and finding he right tool and pressure level for the particular spot being tickled. Mutual consent and admiration usually win hands down.

This is more of a mental thing, but I love being tickled with a blindfold on. Not knowing where the ler is going to strike next puts all my nerves on end, and makes it exponentially more pleasurable when he does. ^_^

awww Dream Team lives FOREVER! :D

it's just funny to do 3..2...1...CLEAR! :D

I think psychological taunting is probably one of the best tickling enhancers.

for me it seems best when you first remove a woman's shoes and she has been wearing pantyhose all day the rush of air seems to make them very ticklish from wearing closed shoes all day

Telling bad jokes or pulling down their underwear usually works. Truly. Just try it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back