• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickling scene I have seen so far on the mainstream media; F/f Spanish

Tenebrae

Verified
Thanks to youtube's suggestions, I have found this. It has it all: sadistic setup, F/f action and length, contrary the 10sec action that you can usually see on the mainstream. Hope you guys enjoy!

PS: I don't speak spanish, so I don't know what the hell she is saying to her. But it sounds like she is enjoying the whole thing ^_^

Attachments

• tickle scene Chepe Fortuna Capítulo 145.flv.mp4
    4.5 MB
I have this clip saved on my youtube account and it one of my favorites!!!
I love the set up, I also can't speak Spanish, but it's still a Hell of a Good Clip!!!

Awesome Find, Thanks For Sharing.

absolutely one of the best mainstream tickling scenes ever! I just wish this scene was translated into English subtitles

There's bound to be someone on this forum that does speak spanish, and can translate, if he/she has not already. I am curious to know what she says too. Like, I don't know if any of you guys has ever bought one of those Czech girls clips, but they can get pretty talky sometimes and have given me the feeling that I would enjoy the action even more if i could make sense of all the verbal teasing.

You must have seen some LAME ASS scenes if this is the best.

Sinisterly Flabbergasted,

Boris

I 100% agree! This is a really, really HOT scene! I saw this a year ago on YouTube and was shocked that they had this on a novella! Thanks for posting!!! I hope someone can translate the opening scene for us one day...

I have to agree with you Boris and I must say some ugly ass feet !

Patrick

Boris

Please, feel free to share some of the better stuff that you may have. We are always on the lookout for more!

Sincerely curious,

Tenebrae

Last edited:
what a delicious scene. the nurse was great! this is one of my favorite fantasy idea's

Yeap I posted this a few months ago...
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...)-(very-fake-but-funny)&p=3375738#post3375738
there I explained the theme of the video.
The conversation is this>
"But hey, I play my consult and you would play the tricky part to stay coy, now going to see how bad I am, I have to feed you, I will do so tickled, so ... (then, speaking by phone from another topic) ... While talking she follows tickling her and kills so ticklish lady ... (The theme was revenge, because the nurse attending to the lady and the lady was cruel to her)."

I agree we should turn this into the best mainstream thread. Here is one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=RPjTcfRrQi0&list=PL65B2AA9FBB12BE93&index=5

Quote Originally Posted by BorisandNatasha View Post

Boris
Please, feel free to share some of the better stuff that you may have. We are always on the lookout for more!

Sincerely curious,

Tenebrae

the nurse saying in a taunting way...ahhhhh now its my turn to talk and you have the hardest part, staying quiet. now your going to realize who the bad girl is and that who your were bothering. because I will have my revenge. yes I will feed you but right now im going to tickle you can have a little fun! then she tickles and mocks here... then the phone rings and she says shes there with her mother in law.. so she basically sneaks in as a nurse to tickle her in law to death that she hates, and she dies lol

the nurse saying in a taunting way...ahhhhh now its my turn to talk and you have the hardest part, staying quiet. now your going to realize who the bad girl is and that who your were bothering. because I will have my revenge. yes I will feed you but right now im going to tickle you can have a little fun! then she tickles and mocks here... then the phone rings and she says shes there with her mother in law.. so she basically sneaks in as a nurse to tickle her in law to death that she hates, and she dies lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back