• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickling tools

hellothere2

TMF Novice
Here's a question for anybody who wants to answer.

What are the best tickling tools according to you?
I'm asking for actual tools like feathers brushes etc, and please also state what type of brush feather etc if you list those.

Brain, voice, and sense of humor.

Everything else is secondary.

Brain, voice, and sense of humor.

Everything else is secondary.

Well....for it to truly tickle.....contact does have to be made, don't you agree?

Now it's true that the brain directs the method and manner of touching, be it by fingers......or ball peen hammer! You're not wrong, and we could leave it at that.

Still...I think the OP is searching for something a little more. I mean, sure, I could use a ball peen hammer, I suppose.......or I could use a ball point pen!

Hellothere2....have you tried a ball point pen? You write all over her, where ever you decide. Then voila! You double your tickle fun when you help wash the ink off! ;)

Last edited:
Here's a question for anybody who wants to answer.

What are the best tickling tools according to you?
I'm asking for actual tools like feathers brushes etc, and please also state what type of brush feather etc if you list those.

I've always said the best tickling tools are the ones provided by nature - your fingers. Forget feathers. They're not nearly strong enough.
I guess if I had to use anything other than my fingers then a paintbrush has provided good results for me. An artist's paintbrush not a big brush for painting houses or applying stain or polish. But not a small one either because again, not strong enough. An average size watercolor brush works.
But again fingers will always be #1 for me.

Feathers don't work anywhere on my body.

I love cords slowly drawn between my toes and power flossers kind of tiny vibrators.

And let's not forget the tongue.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The stuff that really tickles me well are vibrators, tongues, fingers and nice stiff brushes, coupled with oil of course.

A hairbrush is the best and it isn't close either. Especially on the soles with the toes tied back and baby oil. It's the kind of tool that you need to have the victim's feet and toes securely tied down to be effective because of how intense the reaction is.

Dremel tool with soft heads.
Pinwheel is my favorite right now.
Q-tips. Feathers are killer on both male and female genitalia!

Hairbrush, vibrator, or power floss. Haven't used many tools myself but would love to use more, and i love seeing the ones i listed being used in videos.

Also, while not a favorite, a good tool to use is the pointy end of a feather. Works much better than the end people normally use. Surprised i haven't seen the pointy end being used much.

I believe drum brushes are underrated...you can adjust the stiffness as well...love using them.

Fingers are always absolutely horrible...in the best way. A stiff paintbrush or a ball point pen (or even the pointy end of a feather) are awful for sensitive feet. I haven't had an electric flosser used on me yet, but I can imagine the results. YIKES. :laughhard:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back