• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Verbal Ticklers

Geekboy

TMF Novice
When the tickler verbally taunts the ticklee during the session it is a huge turn on for me. I think the best by far are Chloe from Chloe Creations and Scarlett Sinns. Tay is pretty good. Anybody I’m missing?

Siren from The Tickle Room is great at taunting the ticklee.

Charlee Chase, Jennifer from Toefu Entertainment, Chloe from Tickle Central, Scarlett Sinns, Naomi Swann, and Kelli Lynn Sage, to name but a few! :D

Taylor Raz is my favorite - I love it when she adopts a kooky voice, rolls her eyes and bobbles her head from side to side going "tickletickletickletickle!"

I actually prefer male lers for verbal compared to female. I love f/f but if m/f, he better have a good voice for verbal teasing.

The Tickle Room
THe man in Black, (real tickling)
Charlee Chase
Priscilla James

I used to like the Tickler in Black... would taunt the lee and talk her through her foot tickling.

'Keep these little toes still while I tickle them, if not I'm gonna tickle your sides'

Another good one was asking the lee which bit of her foot was most ticklish while he was tickling them... failing to answer would mean more tickling. Answering would mean he'd focus on that spot. :-D

When the tickler verbally taunts the ticklee during the session it is a huge turn on for me. I think the best by far are Chloe from Chloe Creations and Scarlett Sinns. Tay is pretty good. Anybody I’m missing?

Thank you! Taunting my tickle toys is a big turn on for me as well. :)

When I read the question and before looking at the replies, James Darke popped into my head.

Barbershopman

After 22 years of watching ticklers, the best at verbal teasing in my opinion are Priscilla James, Bianca Shades, Taylor Raz, and Scarlett Tinns. Scarlett, the only one active.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back