• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Better read the contracts f/m noncon

Echoliao

Kit was a boy of 26 years old, he had a part-time job as a delivery man for a big company. In his free time he use to go jogging or goin into some art museum. Nothing that is too expensive considering that he get paid as a newcomer for that job.
He was thinking everyday about some fast way to make extra money as he didn’t want to work more than four hours each day.
The lucky chance happened one day when he found an ad for a little challenge show that will take part in a little pub in his city: ‘’Need money? Take part in our fun game show, all you have to do is to be able to sit for one hour without sayin a word! The prize is 100 dollars!’’
‘’Just sit for an hour in silence? That’s gonna be easy money for sure!’’ Then without reading the terms of condition he just sent the documents with the application for the show.

The evening of the show finally came and Kit was preparing himself before goin on the stage, he was wearing normal clothes like the ad said, so a simple pair of jeans and a green hoodie and the daily sneakers he use for the work.

On the stage there was a woman wearing black pants, high heels of the same color and a red tanktop, long curly black hairs and a pair of green eyes. Name of the woman was Victoria. She greeted the public ‘’welcome to our game show dear pub people, today we have kit for our show, who is very happy to be here! Anything to say before we begin, do you feel confident?’’

To Kit was strange that a show where someone just sit on a chair can be so popular even if is in a little pub but he answered confident to Victoria ‘’of course I am! This will run smooth for me!’’

The public gave him a round of applause then Victoria ‘’well then as you’re so confident don’t waste time!’’ and she pulled the curtain that was hiding a medieval stock, that was a surprise for Kit but he fell in silence as he didn’t want to show anything but was thinking ‘’why the stocks?? It’s for the show? I’m gonna sit there?’’ seems the answer was yes as the showgirl pushed him a little giving the hint on what to do, then he walked on the stocks that were closed by the girl, that after that went on the boy sneakers to untie the laces ‘’wh.. what’s happening here?’’ he kept asking to himself in his mind, especially when his socks were taken off too leaving his bare white feet exposed to the air and the folks who cheered for some unknown reason to him.

While he was still in a confused state the girl looked the public ‘’here the deal you know all, but I tell this for any newcomer. 1 hour sitting in the stocks, for any sound Kit do we take away 1 dollar from the prize, can he resist the…. Tickling?’’

To that word Kit froze in the stocks, not that he could move at all, but before the game started asked in panic to the girl ‘’w… wait! Tickling?! No one told me about this!’’
The girl raised an eyebrow as the public was talking around and whispered to him ‘’Kit…. Did you read the term of conditions you signed?’’.
His heart was racing slowly realizing what was about to happen while Victoria had to cover the show so it won’t be a mess ‘’oh my what a good joke! Our kit was playing a good one to make us laugh! Give a round of applause to him and let’s see if he will laugh too in few minutes’’
The girl smile changed as she looked to Kit ‘’well, seems someone read must be careful when reading documents right Kit?’’ and suddenly a nail glide on the left sole of the poor boy wich jumped like a frog as much as the restraints give him the chance, all while the public for a moment was silent then he could hear people laughing at him. He bite his lips to keep any sound inside.

‘’my my some young boy who can’t read important documents seems a bit uncomfortable when a little nail of a woman touch his soft foot’’ the public was laughing as for sure Victoria can keep the stage like a true showgirl but for sure the first attraction was Kit that was blushing due the girl teasing words and the public that he see all around… all of this while keeping his breath, he didn’t want to lose the money at all but that sharp nail was really testing him.

‘’what a good boy, he can resist like a real grow up man for a loooooong minute’’ the girl seems to enjoy the show for sure but her smile was the one of who’s having fun making Kit to feel weak and weak, the publioc laughed again as for real just one minute passed then Victoria finger nail glide up and down faster and without any interruption, Kit couldn’t held anymore even if his left foot toes were curled the much he can ‘’nohehehehheheheheh enough enoughhaahahahah’’.
‘’awwww 3 dollars away in few seconds, all because your foot is so soft that my nail can glide smooth without any obstacle, seems you gotta say goodbye to a lot of money today ticklish boy!’’ said as she wave with her hand toward the public who did the same gesture toward the boy.
‘’ehahahahhahahahaha stahahhaap I didn’t sign up for this humiliatiaahaaaahhaan’’ said between the laughters closing the eyes to don’t meet the public eyes and try to resist, Victoria run her tongue on the lower lip enjoying her job more than usual due the fact that the guy didn’t know about the tickling.
‘’actually you did naive boy, and we reached -13 dollars, never happened before that someone went at home with zero, and there were much stronger girls than you here. Today we might hit a record dear public! Someone will go home without any money!’’ Victoria was becoming more and more evil as now she used a index fingernail on both the restrained boy soles.
Kit was even speaking and laughing louder than before, trying to don’t hear the woman humiliating words.‘’NNNOAHAHAHAHHAHA IT TICKLEEHHEHEHES TOO MUCH THIS IS NAHAHAHHAT FAAHAHAHAIR NONE TOLD ME ABOUT THISHAHAHAHA’’.
‘’It was enough to read , so since you’re under contract it’s fair, you’re the first one in months who didn’t do that! And by the way -27! You’re losing them fast, imagine coming to this show being this ticklish!’’ said laughing while she began to skitter five fingers on each sole like was a punishment for him for being…. Ticklish.

The fact that his ingenuity was out in public like the fact that he’s that he’s that weak to the tickling make him feel weak and weak to every woman touch, like he can be even more ticklish than that, how could he be so naive? He was trying his best to go at home at least with one dollar but just 10 minutes were on the timer….. so still 50 to go, and now he can just laugh in front of those people
‘’phahahhaha noahhahahahahahah’’ was laughing desperate knowing he was losing dollar after dollar but he can’t stand neither the tickling neither the words of Victoria ‘’aahahahat leaahahast stop mocking meheheheheh’’

Victoria without any mercy and with a cold expression simply said ‘’-37, seems our contestant don’t need any money but just wanted to have some fun here! Are we sure he didn’t want to come here just to be tickled in public?’’ then she used one hand to spread the big toe from the second one at that sight Kit was shivering as was obvious what Victoria had in mind and he was right , in that tiny space a sharp nail was gliding relentless
‘’nononohahahahahha don’t do thahahhahahaht I didn’t waaahhahaant to be tickleehehehehd I just didn’t reahahahhahahad’’ confessed to the public without even thinking , but at thaat point was impossible to think with logic and the public laughed at him for the situation.

Victoria nail then moved left and right on the toe stems without giving him a chance to think or do something about it, he couldn’t even curl his toes like that.
‘’-54, more than fifty percent of your prize is gone and you’re one hundred percent ticklish in this situation poor little boy! Wich will lead you to win …. Nooooothing’’ said Victoria with a grin while he public was showing the zero sign with the hands.
Kit attention was split only on two things, the tickling and the public that was making fun of him, and even if he know that he was losing money, wich was impossible to keep due the tickling he kept answering to Victoria in a loud voice like it was to cover the public gestures and the showgirl words.

‘’oh noehahahahahahah ok ok I giveehehehehehe up I give uphahaha I’m to ticklish for this so I giveheheheheh up sthahahahap it I beheheheg youahahahah’’

‘’-79, well I get you gave up but once again, if you read the contract you will know it’s not possible to give up, so you gotta endure and be tickled till aaaaaaaaaall the dollars are gone, wich… well we all know, including you that’s about to happen for sure!’’ said laughing at him while she was goin for the final touches on the poor defenceless soles raking up and down with all her fingers on both soles making the guy laugh with mouths open wide.

‘’NOAHAHHAHAHA YOU’RE CRAAHAHAHAHAHZY DON’T TICKLEHEHEHEHEH ME LIKE THIS AHAHAHAHAHAH YOU HAVE TO STHAHAHHAHAHAP RIGHT NAHAHAHAHAW, I BEHEHEHHEHEG YOU PLEASHEHEHEHEHEH MISSS VICTORIAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA’’

Then finally Victoria stopped immediately as the count reached 102. And she had to stop like was written in the contract, Kit was heavy breathing and two girls were opening the stocks, he still didn’t stand up as was recovering breath and a bit of dignity while showgirl was talking

‘’Let’s give a round of applause to Kit who was even kind enough to finish the show with my name wich in some languages means ‘’Victory’’ when he lost all his money! I say he is our best and for sure most ticklish person we met in this place!’’

The public then gave the round of applause as Kit was lead by the two girls to the changing room, for sure from now on he will read everything more carefully!

Too bad the contract didn't say that if they couldn't go the full hour for the money that they would just be tickled for the remaining time.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back