• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Betty Cooper tickled by Jughead (fake)

femtickler13

TMF Poster
Hello there,
I think this was an opportunity that shouldn't be passed and it's also a shame that the authors in this comic didn't show the real ticklishness of Betty, since in other comics was proved she is very ticklish. Once I found the comics where she is tickled I'll post them.

Anyway here's the original comic and how I think it should have been.

Take care,
Femtickler

Yeah, what was the point of the original??

Thanks for the "fix"... and the post.

I vaguely remember reading that years ago. Veronica was on some highborn kick related to odd birthmarks, so Jughead decided to trick her. Veronica saw the bee and practically started worshiping Betty as a princess. Until it wore off.

Remember that well. What a wasted opportunity. Thanks for the fix.

I suppose the thinking was that she wouldn't permit the drawing if she was ticklish & Archie comics always had to be squeaky clean about the character interactions.

Thanks for your comments, I'm with Smade, probably if she said she was ticklish, Jug wouldn't have force her to draw something on her lovely sole.

Anyway I'm glad you liked the fix.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back