• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

bf has insanely sexy and licklish feet

TicklishPoison

So as some of you may already know, my bf's tickle training program is moving some steps ahead. After a beginning full of issues, mostly linked to his big fear of being tied and tickled (being ticklish as he is, I would be scary too), he finally let me tie and tickle him, telling me how, where and when I could tickle him. Giving him the full control of the situation was the only way to deal with him. And this included his feet (which he considers his worst spot as long as pits) have been forbidden territory for a very long time.

Little by little I'm getting the power back. Now his feet are back on my tickle list, even if I'm basically allowed to use only feathers and fingers, if very lightly. Lately I've introduced him to a new tool: my tongue. And which spot to deal better than his insanely sexy and soft soles and toes? I've always had a little fascination for feet, and my bf's are very tempting, even more considering how insanely ticklish they are.

To get him there, I need to have him fully tied down, with his ankles tied together with a rope, secured to the end of the bed, and his big toes bounded as well, or my face will be soles slapped so bad :D He has learned quickly how devilish the tongue can be as a tickle tool on his soles, so I adore to take my time before starting, so to watch that toes dancing in ticklish anticipation. By the way, anticipation and blindfolds are the perfect ways to make him nervous and even increase his ticklishness, which is absolutely not necessary, so I generally cut it short. When I finally hit the spot, the laughing machine turns on immediately as I lick all over his soles passionately. Sucking his toes has even worse ticklish results for him. Can't deny this is so damn funny, and I even have to let him taste yet what nibbles can actually do. Next step ;)

I say throw caution to the wind. Next time you have him tied down tightly, have your way with his feet and pits! Just don't over do it. Then, when he's catching his breath, give him a long, sensuous blow job. Then, when he wants another one, tell him he has to be tied up for it. I'm thinking it won't be long before he's asking you to tie him up! And you will have your very own tickle toy!

I say throw caution to the wind. Next time you have him tied down tightly, have your way with his feet and pits! Just don't over do it. Then, when he's catching his breath, give him a long, sensuous blow job. Then, when he wants another one, tell him he has to be tied up for it. I'm thinking it won't be long before he's asking you to tie him up! And you will have your very own tickle toy!

Lol that's a very good suggestion, but we already went through that and he's simply too ticklish. I mean, after being tied and tickled, he kinda starts to be ticklish all over, every single inch of his skin, if you know what I mean. By the way, having his feet licked is an insanely ticklish but an erogenous experience for him too, based on what happens down there :D

It is great that you had so much fun with your boyfriend and that he enjoyed it as well! :bouncybou
He is lucky to have you as a girlfriend. :D

How lovely! I think it is great that you worked up to his comfort level and gave him an experience that was enjoyable for both of you :)

Thanks for sharing your continuing story. As someone with licklish feet, I can say your boyfriend is a lucky man to have you!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Do you let him tickle you so that he let's you tickle him? Great story. Thanks

Thanks guys for your words, I'm happy to know you're enjoying this story. I'll post more about his training.

@qwill it's only me tickling him

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back