• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Biding Time,. More Pain, Recovery, Or, Regression?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
During Ross's first period in the new office, things were far from good.

Ross's migraines were a regular problem.

Ross had always been told to allow "Two to three weeks " for his Botox shot to get into his system, before Ross started inquiring about medicine and or other treatment options from his Doctor.

Some days, Ross's pain was "Tolerable"

On other days, and nights as well, the pain was so excruciating that Ross walked around in almost intolerable pain, and could barely sleep on certain nights,.

The work at RossShell carried on. Ross, Vic, and Jack went about their usual meetings, as Ross tried to painstakingly push forth with the idea of his new company, an idea that might realistically have to be sidelined, both until Ross's health was under control, and until the office was in more working order.

One night, after coming home from dinner out, Ross was secretly "Fed Up" with Kayley's seemingly constant requests and demands for sex.

Thus, Ross took Kayley's feet into his lap, sniffed her feet, kissed her soles and toes, and then ran his fingers unmercifully over Kayley's soles, arches, and toes

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GIVING ME SUCH BRUTAL TICKLE TORTURE YOU BULLY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"That!" is for knowing that your husband is out of it between my headaches, setting up the office, and exhaustion, and for you continuing to make unreasonable sexual demands on me! Now! You come into the bedroom, and you serve me for a change, educator!" Ross clipped.

Ross led Kayley into the bedroom and removed her clothes, and then his own, and Kayley quietly complied.

Kayley knew that between Ross not feeling well in the immediate aftermath of the shot, the pressure of the move, and the likelihood that Ross would have to "Tangle with Tazzio" at some point in the near future, made Ross confused, angry, and unstable.

Kayley was not particularly thrilled at Ross's demeanor toward her on that night. Yet, in spite of this, Kayley knew that she would be hypocritical to "Bust Ross's chops about it" as Kayley had, on many occasions, made unreasonable physical demands on Ross when Kayley was under pressure at her own job, or just plain tense, or feeling, Dominant.

Ross knew that maybe he had gone too far.

That night, in bed, Ross held Kayley and kissed her.

"K, you know that I really did not mean anything by that. I was just playing around. I'm sorry if I went too far and acted like an arrogant jackass" Ross whispered.

Kayley kissed Ross. "It's okay. I know that you sometimes do things without thinking, and that you really did not mean it. If I thought you had meant it, I would have blown up at you, thrown you out of here for the night, and locked the door. Besides, being held by my man, is still better than you being alone in the guest room, and me being alone in here.

Ross was tense about many things.

Ross's migraines, his getting used to the new unfamiliar office with his staff after being in the old office for so many years, the possible having to get into it with Tazzio severely at the worst possible time, and anything else that might, and usually did pop up.

Ross was trying to be positive about the move to the new office, and what it might mean for the company, but too much just seemed and felt out of place.

Were Ross's suspicious right? Would Ross's migraines continue, or would they abate? Would Ross really get into it with Tazzio, and if so, to what degree, and how would such affect Ross, Kayley, and RossShell on a day to day basis?

All of that would be seen.

On other days, and nights as well, the pain was so excruciating that Ross walked around in almost intolerable pain, and could barely sleep on certain nights,.
That must be the worst part of Ross's headaches. Losing sleep exacerbates all other health issues.
"K, you know that I really did not mean anything by that. I was just playing around. I'm sorry if I went too far and acted like an arrogant jackass" Ross whispered.
Married as long as they have been, they know each other quite well.

Ross ( and the author) have a horrible time sleeping.

Even when Ross/I do sleep, I very often awaken in the middle of the night with a migraine, and often cant go back to sleep.

Yes, Kayley and Ross do know each other very well.

We will see if now that Ross is in the new office, whether Ross and the company proceed forth with productive work, or Ross ends up at war with Tazzio.

That will be seen ASAP

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back