• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big-breasted tickling: The Return of Arina (Don and Nora, m/f)

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Greetings. This one is long, and the first half has a lot of dialogue. As always, I welcome any feedback.

Don felt guilty. He loved his wife and his daughters. He’d been happily married for almost 30 years and never cheated. Hardly even thought about it. Nobody’s relationship was perfect, but he felt he and Nora’s was pretty good. He ran a reasonably successful economics consulting firm employing about 50 people and with three partners. But, there was something about Arina, something beyond alluring. Almost commanding.

Arina’s resume was impressive, and everybody in the firm quickly got past any suspicion due to her being Ukrainian. Despite the thick accent, she was unquestionably brilliant. Fluent in 5 languages, thoroughly well-versed in international economics and monetary policy, she was as impressive a college graduate as he’d seen. She even seemed modest. As far as anybody knew, she took the bus to work.

It was hard to get past her visuals though. She dressed quite professionally but it was impossible to hide her figure and beauty. Olive-skinned, black hair, full lips, incredible legs. Even beneath her jacket, it was clear she had enormously large breasts and quite a shapely rear. Any time they were near in the office, Don could just smell her and couldn’t help but think what it would be like…

Nothing happened until they were at a conference in, of all places, Las Vegas. She came on to him. The 22 year old seemed to fancy 55 year old Don. And then they were in his hotel room. She was just so smart, so sexy. He almost hated himself for it.
It went on clandestinely once they went home to Phoenix. Arina knew he was married, and seemed nonchalant about it. She was incredibly discreet and nobody at the office every thought anything. Certainly Nora never knew.

Finally, one night at Arina’s apartment, the subject arose. They lay in bed, her lean, muscular leg draped across him. There was just something so sexy about the way she almost whispered in his ear.

“You know I do not ask you leave wife. And I want no special from you. But I love time we spend together,” she told him.

Don’s heart beat a little faster. “Show me picture of wife?” she asked. “Really, are you sure? OK…”

Don reached for his phone, and showed a picture of Nora to Arina. It was full-figure, and showed Nora in a tight blue t-shirt.

Arina had a look of awe. “OH MY GOD! She has largest breasts! They are real?” “Yes, they are.”

“She has beautiful face. Is Swedish?”

“No,” Don answered. “Well, she was born here. But I think her family is from somewhere Scandinavian.”

Arina popped up onto Don’s legs and looked mischievous. “But, those breasts? They are like the beach balls? How she stand up? Walk?”

Don laughed. “Macromastia runs in her family. One of our daughter’s is even bigger if you can believe that.”

Arina smiled. “You like them? You play with?”

Don shook his head. “Well, I do love them, but she won’t let me touch them.”

Arina sounded amused. “And that is why you like mine…why she no let you touch?”

“You won’t believe this. She’s extremely ticklish on them. She is everywhere, really.”

Arina’s face got wide and had a huge smile, and playfully slapped Don’s chest. “And that is why you always try to tickle me!!!”

Don faced being incredulous. “I don’t try to tickle you, I don’t…”

Arina looked like she had him caught. “You do! You always stroking my feet, squeeze my sides. Even now you rub my ribs.”

Don wasn’t even really aware of it, but he was. “But you aren’t ticklish Arina.”

“No, I am not. You are?”

“No,” Don said, “I’m not either.” Arina smiled almost evilly. “I know spot where all men are…” and she reached down between his legs and scratched his scrotum with her fingernails. Don was shocked.

“OHHHH!” Arina laughed and rolled off him. “You should tickle her.”

“You know what I really want to do? This will sound nuts. I want to tie her up and tickle her to death.”

Arina looked serious. “You should!” Don just looked at her. “I think she would have a heart attack.”

Arina told him “NO, no no. Back in Kyiv, I date boy. He was very ticklish and hate it. Then I convince him, I tie him, and tickle him. To get used to it. He laugh, scream, but then has very big erection. And, after that, he always ask me to do it.”

“Really?”

“Yes. But you, since she so sensitive, must sneak it in. Tie her when asleep.”

Don looked like Arina was stoned. “Really, how?” “I show you Don. Trust me. She love it. Just not at first. I show you how to tie, then you do to wife.”

“You want me to tickle-torture my wife.”

“I want you happy. You cannot tickle me, so tickle her. Plus, you can practice tie-up on me…but take camera video. Then when we together, we can watch, you imagine tickling her while you are with me…”

Once Don went home, Arina made a call. “Alexei, we are on! Tomorrow night, by midnight for sure. Have recording gear in the Maybach. We’ll get sound and video of Don and Nora. It will be FANTASTIC.”

“Arina, you and Michelle both graduated. Aren’t you done? Why are you screwing with her family? We could go back to Kyiv, you could work for you father.”

“I like it her. Is sunny, warm. And they are so…easy.”

Midnight. Don looked at Nora as she slept. Tank top over her bra, lying on her side. Her breasts were enormous, about 40lbs each. He felt guilty, but excited and slipped the soft nylon ropes around Nora’s wrists, the bedposts, her ankles, the bedposts, and the final pull would jerk her to her back. She would be shocked. But, what the hell.

Nora was beautiful. Short blonde hair, a face like the actress Loni Anderson. One final pull…

It was a surprising way to wake up for the 52 year old knockout, tied spread eagle on her back. She was still in excellent shape, 5’7” and had a very curvaceous body. Were it not for her custom SHEFIT bra, her breasts would have pinned her down by themselves. Each weighed around 40lbs, and on her back, the biggest problem was the constant jiggling as they tried to find balance on her frame. The weight itself made breathing a little difficult.

Nora was also very smart. It didn’t take her more than a few seconds to process what was likely to happen. Anybody who is extremely ticklish is automatically afraid of being restrained the way she was. She thought “exposed middle….armpits…God, my feet…” She knew Don liked tickling her, but he was usually very respectful. This did not seem to be that. And she couldn’t even see over her own quivering bosom.

“Don…what are you doing?”

“Nora, I’ve wanted to do this for years.” He dragged a finger across her belly, making it undulate in response.

“HO! Hee hee! Don, you’re really not going to…HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!” He straddled her thighs and wiggled his fingers against her love handles. But then he went for a spot he knew would wreck her, her sides.

“AYY! EEE! HEEE HEE HEE HEE HEEE! OH NO! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!” Her belly contracted and as best she could in her restrained position, jerked up and down and twisted left and right. “EEE! EEEE! HEE HEE HEEE HEEE HEE OH HO HO NO…!” Her breasts shook in a figure 8 pattern within her bra, it was a wild, bouncing, jiggling pattern.

“Don why…”

“You might like it Nora…”

“No, I won’t HEE HEE STOP! OH HO HO NO! HEE HEE HEE HEE! Oh HO HEE! OH HO HO NO HEE HEE HEE!” He kept squeezing her sides and thoroughly enjoyed watching her enormous breasts quake wildly. Don slid off Nora, towards her right and moved towards her head. She was panting, and turned her head to face him. Before she could say anything, Don wiggled his hand into Nora’s right armpit.

“OH HO HEE HEE HEE AH HEE HEE HEE! HEE HEEE OH! AHH! EEE!” He stopped for a second, Nora’s eyes were wide. He wiggled his fingers under her chin and around her neck and it drove Nora crazy. Don let her catch her breath. I took several seconds for Nora’s breasts to calm down.

“How long have you wanted to do this to me?”

“Forever.”

“It drives me insane when I can’t see your hands.”

“Peril of giant breasts. Perhaps…we can free them…” Don hopped onto her waist and started trying to unzip the front of her bra. Nora tried to avoid it, and tried as hard as she could not to laugh. Her breasts were just too ticklish. She tossed as best she could, but after a minute of struggling, screaming and laughing, Don unzipped and peeled each cup away. Each breasts flopped to either side. Nora was really suffering now, and this was clearly the worst she had ever been tickled.

“How much more of this is there?”

“Oh, we have a couple feet to go…”

Nora automatically started struggling to free her feet, but it was useless. On the way down, Don squeezed her muscular thighs. Nora screamed each time. She could see between her breasts once Don was at the foot of the bed.

Don felt guilty. He felt thrilled. He felt sexually alive. Nora never had her feet tickled like this or for this long in her life. It felt like every nerve exploded and caused her legs to spasm. After 5 minutes, when it was over, her lungs hurt from screaming, her throat was hoarse and her belly ached from laughing.

Arina sat in the back of the Maybach. “It’s over, Alexei. We can go.”

“Do you have everything you need?”

“Yes, of course.” She seemed oddly dispassionate. Alexei drove her home.

I always kinda related to Arina haha. Remember reading your stories about her when I first joined the forum. Hope she never changes!

Loved the "I know where all men are ticklish line", I use that same move :D

Cool you have written about her more after so long, look forward to reading more!

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad you like the line! I never really went into much about Arina in the previous stories, but she is my resident near-sociopath:2poke:

Wonderful to see you my old friend! What a treat! :D

Thanks! I certainly didn't write anything for quite a while, but kind of feel like getting back into the groove. I think I'll always keep Michelle, Nora and Arina around, but am pondering new characters.

So nice to see more of the story, and when is Arina going to get hers?

I don't know, Arina has a lot of torment planned for Michelle and Nora in the future. She might remain that sexy woman who is frustratingly not ticklish and doesn't mind exploiting others )). A lot of my characters are based in some loose fashion on somebody I've met, and she fits a certain mold.

I don't know, Arina has a lot of torment planned for Michelle and Nora in the future. She might remain that sexy woman who is frustratingly not ticklish and doesn't mind exploiting others )). A lot of my characters are based in some loose fashion on somebody I've met, and she fits a certain mold.
This! Some of us girls with sex appeal must be free to make you squeal while not allowing you a turn at the wheel <3

:) I've missed your writing. Thanks for giving us another piece of the puzzle.

Gosh, I knew Ariana was evil, but I didn't know she was THAT evil! Good to have you back, Grolsch. Glad you're feeling "back in the groove." I always enjoy reading about the tribulations of poor Nora (and Michelle, of course).

Gosh, I knew Ariana was evil, but I didn't know she was THAT evil! Good to have you back, Grolsch. Glad you're feeling "back in the groove." I always enjoy reading about the tribulations of poor Nora (and Michelle, of course).

Thanks! Yes, Arina is quite crafty!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back