• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big feet vs small feet

I tickle feet regardless of the size. That being said, I prefer bigger, size 9 or larger is a huge plus for me. But the shape and condition is just as important for me. AllieKat, you need to post a pic of those size 11's and give me something to drool over.

Being tall and having size 11 feet I love it when people say they love bigger feet. I personally like seeing women with large beautiful feet but I wouldn't say smaller feet are a turn off. For some reason I generally like seeing men with smaller or average size feet

I agree Alliekat.. plus you should totally post those big feet of yours and give us a tease. NOW since you have BIG feet it is DEF worth sharing. ;)

I love bigger feet but I don't hate. I love size 8.5+ I have an Amazonian friend I tickle from time to time and she is 6'2 and has size 13 in mens and EXTREMELY ticklish on her soles. SO strong she is but when you tickle those massive feet of hers she can't help but laugh and beg for it to stop.

All the better pics are on my compy. I mostly use my iPhone now. This shows soles and toes. I've had a lot of people act shocked that I wear a ten. I will say that I have personally noticed people with larger feet tend to have lower arches. That could be another reason people like smaller feet.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379542990.716557.jpg

All the better pics are on my compy. I mostly use my iPhone now. This shows soles and toes. I've had a lot of people act shocked that I wear a ten. I will say that I have personally noticed people with larger feet tend to have lower arches. That could be another reason people like smaller feet.
View attachment 369924
Your feet are very lovely. :feets:
Don't let anybody tell you that they are too big.

View attachment 369924

All I gotta say is those are are SEXY FEET you have!!! Great toes and soles and arch of course... :thumbsup: to the style and angle of the pix.

Porcelaindoll2, those are some mighty fine feet you've got there. Very pretty toes, really nice color on the toes, and knowing that they're ticklish.....that just adds to the beauty!! Thank you!!

I like 'em big, clean and well-tended. I've never noticed a correlation between size and either beauty or sensitivity, either.

Being tall and having size 11 feet I love it when people say they love bigger feet. I personally like seeing women with large beautiful feet but I wouldn't say smaller feet are a turn off. For some reason I generally like seeing men with smaller or average size feet

I'd love to see your feet too if you feel comfortable enough to post a picture.

I think what gets you off helps answer this. I'm into arch and toe movement, seeing a woman's foot move, arch and toes flex, and the wrinkles, and longer, wider female feet with long toes are better at this OVERALL. I also enjoy massaging before/after tickling and it's much easier to wrap fingers and hands around feet that are above a U.S. size 7. Small feet tend to disappear in your hands sometimes. One possible bonus for those into smaller feet: I read somewhere that smaller feet tend to be more ticklish because the nerves are closer together. If anyone can comment on that, i.e has anyone noticed more/less ticklishness tied to foot size?

I think Alliekat is ignoring our request?? Not trying to put anyone on the spot, just really like the bigger feet here, and size 11's!!! You bet I'd like to see em.

I've always had this odd attraction for women with big feet, probably the main reason why I've always been more attracted to taller/heavy-set women. I always find most smaller feet to be kinda boney and disproportionate looking, especially the toes. That said, I would take a women with small, ticklish feet over a woman with big, unticklish feet any day.

Not in to fingers for toes????? Dude....if she knows how to use them, you have NO IDEA what your missing!!!! Love me some big female feet!!!!!

Haha, to late...new law taking affect Nov 1, only size 9 and larger feet allowed!!! That'd be a good law. Oh, and they have to be insanely ticklish!!

Big ticklish feet are synonymous with small ticklish feet, so either would suffice for me.

Taller women with big feet are a turn off to me. most tall women have less than desirable feet. plus big feet are for men, not women!

Wow, do I ever agree with you. I find small shapely feet very attractive and don't care for big feet at all. But then I find smaller girls much more attractive than bigger, taller ones, too.

As a huge foot lover myself, and especially a foot tickler, I admit big feet are really great. But some of my exs have small, or even tiny feet and they're so damn cute and hyper sensitive. So I don't know if you miss something about little feet, but I think you shouldnt choose the girls according to the size of their feet, maybe a small girl with tiny feet could make totally change your mind about them :)

Abby.......that just means we wouldn't have to move the brush up and down as much :)))

- I'm an equal opportunity foot fetishist...

I guess I tend to prefer bigger feet cuz I have more of a canvass to work with, but smaller feet are just sooo adorably cute (especially when my palms are longer than her soles!).

In the end, as long as they're clean, well-pedicured, & crazy ticklish, I'm soled!

Glad to see we're on the same boat in that regard! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back