• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big scare recently

*shudder*

Many kudos to those who breast-fed, but I formula fed Spawn. No way was I connecting such contraptions to my boobies.

Well, at times the real thing won't involve 'contraptions' all the time. It could mean making arrangements to be able to bring the baby to the battlefield, and mastering the artful use of covers like an Afghan. Nature makes way for things, you know, if you just aim for the kill... ;) :whisper:

*shudder*

Many kudos to those who breast-fed, but I formula fed Spawn. No way was I connecting such contraptions to my boobies.

LOL, my babies' health and giving them my antibodies and stuff was more important to me than the admitted weirdness of being milked like a cow (and trust me, Bill's folks had a dairy farm; it's the same damn thing), but Enfamil was my best friend in a pinch ;). And frankly I didn't mind the breast pump, it didn't hurt and took all of 10 minutes for me to get two full bottles (!). Every night I used to pump the next day's milk while Bill and I watched Beavis and Butthead on MTV back in '97-'98. Ah, memories :D

LOL, my babies' health and giving them my antibodies and stuff was more important to me than the admitted weirdness of being milked like a cow (and trust me, Bill's folks had a dairy farm; it's the same damn thing), but Enfamil was my best friend in a pinch ;). And frankly I didn't mind the breast pump, it didn't hurt and took all of 10 minutes for me to get two full bottles (!). Every night I used to pump the next day's milk while Bill and I watched Beavis and Butthead on MTV back in '97-'98. Ah, memories :D

This... and yeah... good memories. :wub:

And the rewards: ammo has been used to fullest, the baby rarely got sick, no sleepless night, no diarrhea, cost saver, convenience when at home, weightloss at the speed of light, the baby weaned well, personal high and etcetera...

Edit: electric pumps do well btw.

Last edited:
This... and yeah... good memories. :wub:

And the rewards: ammo has been used to fullest, the baby rarely got sick, no sleepless night, no diarrhea, cost saver, convenience when at home, weightloss at the speed of light, the baby weaned well, personal high and etcetera...

Edit: electric pumps do well btw.

This right here :) When I look at the costs of formula I can't fathom using it was the main baby milk, mama milk is *free* and never needs to be mixed or heated or otherwise fussed with, no bottle to clean...and if you leave Similac in the sun for more than 20 minutes it becomes a troll :scared::xlime:

Daniel wouldn't take the regular Enfamil at all, we actually ended up only being able to feed him Soy. Come to think of it, he doesn't like milk now/rarely wants to drink it. -- But he doesn't seem to show any symptoms from drinking it. Just refusal.. was like that as a bebe too. :confused:

As long as its not urine or excrement, im ok with that.

Only you, Maniac :bwahaha: Well done! :clap:

*shudder*

Those suckers sure look painful don't they! :eek: I always felt sorry for the poor moms that had to do this when I worked in paediatrics, lol

Only you, Maniac :bwahaha: Well done! :clap:

Those suckers sure look painful don't they! :eek: I always felt sorry for the poor moms that had to do this when I worked in paediatrics, lol

They take some getting used to but they're *not* painful. Ever hear a cow scream?

In fact, for many women the nipple stimulation causes a feeling of euphoria and a fluttering of the womb that's a lot like a small orgasm; nature designed us that way to ensure we'd want to keep feeding the babies :)

Similac in the sun for more than 20 minutes it becomes a troll :scared::xlime:

They take some getting used to but they're *not* painful. Ever hear a cow scream?

In fact, for many women the nipple stimulation causes a feeling of euphoria and a fluttering of the womb that's a lot like a small orgasm; nature designed us that way to ensure we'd want to keep feeding the babies :)

Women are designed to be pleasured to feed. It's a gift.

Last edited:
Hysterically funny. Was it a boy baby or a girl baby? Because if you're really lucky, the boys sometimes pee on you.
XOXO

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back