• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bigger Rivalry, Ravens - Steelers or Pats - Jets??

BMoreTklr

1st Level Red Feather
ESPN.com did a segment on this earlier this season in which they had two of their bloggers (one for AFC North and one for AFC East) and had them make an argument for bigger rivalry in the NFL.....Ravens vs Steelers or Patriots vs Jets. With divisional weekend coming up, those 4 teams are playing again...both games are the 3rd time this season each team has played the other. I personally feel there's no competition and that Ravens vs Steelers is hands down the biggest rivalry between these two options if not the entire league. Hard hitting, no holds barred, old school football between 2 teams who are very familiar with each other and don't like each other. The Pats - Jets is played up by Rex "The Sound Byte" Ryan. When you get beat 45 - 3 on national television, it can hardly be considered a rivalry. Rex Ryan could start a rivalry between the Jets and the Yankees if he wanted....get my drift. Anywho, TMF football fans, what are your thoughts??

GO RAVENS!!!

Indeed its Ravens/Steelers... nothing like old school smash-mouth football

the Steelers will win though

Definently Baltimore-Pittsburgh. The Jets-Pats is just beginning. And their last meeting suggests that they aren't as evenly matched as Baltimore and Pittsburgh are. I don't see either team being beat down 45-3 by the other.

Last edited:
WTF that Steelers - Baltimore is the same when they were in Cleveland, and gods knows the Steelers - Browns (Old) bad blood. Steelers - Ravens hands down.

I actually think that the Pats - Colts is the bigger rivalry nowadays because of the Manning vs Brady matchup. The Jets typically suck and this is just a season they happened to be better, and Rex Ryan has a big trap. Other than that, the Pats and Jets hasn't been nearly as big of a hype than when the Colts play the Pats.

Probably the most noted rivalry in sports is the Sox vs Yankees, but today even that matchup isn't that big of a deal because they play each other so many times during the season, not to mention the way players get traded around so much in the game today that the games aren't as personal.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back