• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Biggest Tickling Fantasy?

So, my ultimate ticking fantasy...

I'm walking to my car after an insanely boring day of work or class and am grabbed from behind and chloroformed by a very strong, attractive man. I wake up, tied spread eagle to a very comfortable bed and find out that my kidnapper is a close friend who found out about my fetish. He then proceeds to tickle torture me for hours on end, with no safe word. Just when I think he's about to stop, he brings in 2-3 incredibly attractive female companions to finish me off.

I pass out and then wake up again for round 2.

:3poke:

Two girls that I know assisting me to tie up and tickle a third one, all in bikinis and all very keen to get their turn at being tickled.

I have two. #1: A closet full of wall-to-wall male feet--covered in baby oil and having my way with them.

#2: A very excrutiatingly ticklish boyfriend come home from work--it's totally dark when he comes in the door--I grab him and put him over my shoulder. I slam him down on the bed--it's very dark in that room also. I undress him--he's totally naked and vulnerable. I give him pleasure--he cums--and is 100 percent more ticklish than he was before this ever happened.

:)

I have two. #1: A closet full of wall-to-wall male feet--covered in baby oil and having my way with them.

#2: A very excrutiatingly ticklish boyfriend come home from work--it's totally dark when he comes in the door--I grab him and put him over my shoulder. I slam him down on the bed--it's very dark in that room also. I undress him--he's totally naked and vulnerable. I give him pleasure--he cums--and is 100 percent more ticklish than he was before this ever happened.

Being the victim of a scenerio like this!

I have a fantasy about my wife. She is wearing Bikini in a Bedspread position and tickled on her Exposed Belly by Yaqi or TickleMaster (from Tickle Central). If i ever come to USA. I will sure take my wife to Yaqi's Studio or Tickle Central and watch them tickling my wife's Bare Belly and making the video LIVE.

Oh wow. Tickling AFTER orgasm? That is ... evil.

Gorgeous female cop, taking the law into her own hands for a private interrogation. But after she gets her confession, punishing me even more for lying to her.

My wife and I come home from an evening out. As we walk into the dark bedroom, I'm overpowered and tied to a chair. When the lights come on, I see three men holding my wife. They pull her dress off, leaving her in just her bra, pantyhose, and her high heels. They then pull her across the bed and tie her wrist and secure her with her arms over her head. They flip her onto her stomach. Two of them sit on each side of her legs, trapping her ankles under their arms. The third produces a camera. The two at the feet slip her heels off and begin to tickle her upturned soles. She begins to scream with ticklish laughter. They work every inch of her feet. Pulling her toes back and tickling just under them. They make circles around the balls of her feet, then scrabble their fingers in her arches. She's pulling at her bonds and trying to pull her legs away, as her head goes from side to side as she laughs.
They then flip her over onto her back. One straddles her thighs and begins to tickle her lower stomach. The volume of laughter coming from her increases. The other guy moves to her head and begins tickling her armpits. I find myself beginning to get aroused, seeing my poor helpless, very ticklish wife, become the victim of these tickling fiends. The tummy tickler leans forward and begins blowing raspberrys on her stomach as his fingers probe her ribcage. She's in the silent laughter phase now. I've tickled her before, but nothing like this.
Finally they stop. They release her and she curls up into a ball, still giggling. The one with the camera flips a cd onto the bed. They leave, laughing as they go. I'm shocked to see my cock is rock hard. Slowly my wife gets off the bed and comes over to me. She's grinning. She leans over and whispers in my ear, "I hope you liked it". With that she kneels in front of me, unzips my pants, pulls my throbbing cock out and gives me a fantastic blowjob.

I once had a fantasy of having LeeAllure tie me up and tickle me to insanity, but then after witnessing how evil she can be, I said nuh-uh, nevermind :p

Meeting an attractive woman in a bookstore or supermarket...complete stranger! Flirting with our eyes as we pass through rows of books or aisles at the supermarket...long story short: we end up back at her apartment..Im nervous as hell! She begins poking me , playfully tickling me, trying to loosen me up, unbeknownst to her- she is unleashing the kraken!!

Just for tickling, probably meeting someone who has complementary "interests" to mine where there is constant teasing. Then a nice medieval dungeon with a rack and a nice outfit, preferably a skirt and a top with a lot of buttons. At first rests can be granted by stripping a piece of clothing off. Next rests can only be granted by drinking 1/2 glass of water. Meanwhile as she becomes more "available" tickling and pleasure becomes more mixed with constant orgasm denial. Then eventually when she cannot hold it anymore and pees, I bring her over the top to an orgasm using all her fluids as lubricant. Also for tickling I cover every inch of her body. The usual suspects of feet/upper body/knees/genitals/etc. but also exploring things like her entire mouth, up her nose, etc. until I know every ticklish centimeter.....

This was previously posted by MissToeGoddess

This was already posted by Missy in a different thread. In just a few words she described so well her biggest fantasy;

I am so torn over this fantasy. My morals tell me this is so not normal but to be completely honest I have had dreams about this. I have five major fantasies that are tickle related and this one is right up at the top.

The setting seemed to be very remote and could have been in the renaissance period. I was secured in stocks blindfolded. I was told to explain to my captor why I should not have honey spread on my toes and arches. If I was able to convince him why not before he was finished he would set me free, If I couldn’t he would have no choice but to have his new littler of kittens thoroughly clean me helpless feet.

I was fear-struck! As much as I pleaded I could not sway him. With the sensation of many whiskers deftly touching my…. Oh…. sooo sensitive soles my torment begins! When the raspy tongues start to invade my helpless toes my composer instantly melts; my dreadful weakness to this torture is fully exploited. My thoughts are so incoherent and my laughter is full. My captor leaves me! He doesn't even stay to enjoy my helpless situation, and doesn't come back until he no longer hears my screams and laughter. The kittens are my most expert torturers they are methodical and their rough tongues create a level of sensitivity I have yet to experience. Deaf to my screams (they become in my head) horrifyingly evil and relentless and in the next instant a great source of mixed up pleasure. I am being driven well past a safe state of mind!

The whole time I am unaware of that fact that my captor left me alone and I continually beg him to pull the cats off of me. As much as I love my overwhelming situation, my panic fear and desperation in my world is far too much to endure. The part that stirs me most is how overwhelming this vision would be to a TMF member. I imagine the person is near and they happen to hear my screams of laughter and follow the sound to my desperate situation. Out of fear the person does not want to be seen and stays a distance but cannot take their eyes off of me.

It goes on but I will save that for another time.

I have to say the dream really stirs me.

Tickle a female athlete, rather its your average girl on the treadmill/lifting or the pro marathon runner. How about tickling IFBB Pro Nichole Wilkins!

My fantasy involves three hot women, each wearing sexy outfits, leather boots with heels, and stockings. One of the women is the most dominant, and is the ringleader. She is the one instructing the others as to what to do to me and how to tickle me. The women force me to take off all my clothes and then experiment tying me in various positions, at which point they tickle the crap out of me. The alpha female does more watching and instructing than tickling. She watches my reactions with a smile on her face. She gives me a forced orgasm at the end of the session.

Right now, I have several different fantasies running through my head. Probably the top one right now is to be tied down, with my feet placed in stocks with my toes tied back. Lotion or baby oil is applied to both feet, and then the tickling begins...my soles are tickled maddeningly, and my arches,the most sensitive part of my feet, are lightly stroked and scratched up and down with forks. This would make me scream in laughter and beg and plead, but excite me at the same time...my feet are very ticklish but I love to have them played with!

My fantasy is to get in a relationship with a girl who enjoys tickling and being tickled. I'm working on that one haha

As for specific fantasies, being on the receiving end of this one sounds about perfect...

Getting a cute, fairly skinny young man tied up, spread eagle on a bed, completely naked. Then have him blindfolded, before I start tickling him on his bare feet and belly. I want to keep doing this until he becomes fairly excited (;)), and then I tickle him on that special place with a feather, until he climaxes.

While I'm doing all this, I would also be teasing him about his cute, ticklish feet and his rock hard cock. I would want him to be relatively shy, as well as embarrassed, because I'm evil like that.

I hate to say it, but tying down and tickling my roomate. She has size 11 feet that are just gorgeuos and beautifully long legs plus a tummy that could use a nice tickling. Doubt I'll ever get the opportunity, but hypothetically, I'd tickle her all day. All freaking day

I would like be tied spread eagled to a bed and tickle tortured for hours non stop by these two. One sat on my arms and one sat on my stomach torturing my upperbody.

CharleeVickiDeaumeaux-018_lrg.jpg

Attachments

• CharleeVickiDeaumeaux-018_lrg.jpg
    CharleeVickiDeaumeaux-018_lrg.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 12
I have been thinking a lot lately about being tickled by a female ler. I have already experienced men ticklers and am fascinated with what it would feel like to be tickled by fingernails. I fantasize about being in a doctors office for an exam and having her fingers graze by mistake and when she apologizes, I say "Don't be sorry, I love it!" Only to find that she gets fascinated and well... things get intense from there as I teach her how to get me the worst. Not sexual. I just enjoy the fun of laughter.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back