• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BioShock 2

CD216

3rd Level Orange Feather
It comes out tomorrow. Yes, it sure does. Personally I loved the original, and although I'm sure part 2 can't match the amazing atmosphere of its predecessor, I'm still thoroughly pumped. Discuss.

To be completely honest, I think the MP in BS2 looks cheap as hell, like a last-minute addition. It just looks hectic - in a bad way. Like..idk, they tried to make it an action-packed MP, but in the process, it doesn't feel action-packed, it just feels..tedious? Idk, it's just my opinion.

I liked BS1. Interesting concept, interesting gameplay. Kept me entertained for quite a while. I don't think I'll get BS2 though, got my eyes set on the new Splinter Cell, possibly MAG, a drum kit, and a laptop.

the new areas look great full of detail like before and the audio dairies are just as good and interesting to listen too as before

my only real gripe is the games too short the first one was waay longer

I picked up the first Bioshock cheap at Gamestop, and it took me a while to get into the game. Once I did I was hooked. Pre-ordered this one and was not disappointed. I'm not understanding some of the reviews I've seen.. the outing managed to introduce a new story and some gameplay additions while at the same time retaining everything I liked about the first game. Like everyone else I wish it was longer, but that isn't a fair gripe. If it were up to me the game would take months to beat. ;)

Loved Bioshock 2, but I fully acknowledge it has its share of issues. For one thing, the story is short, which was to be expected considering it was a much more structured narrative. The game told you what you were going to do, you do it, end; it didn't over stay its welcome by dragging on, but I do wish it had been a bit longer. The characters were also an issue, but I wouldn't call them "bad." Tenenbaum showed up for a brief stint and then vanishes, only to be replaced by Sinclair. Sinclair I liked, don't get me wrong, but he was no Atlas, nor was Lamb a suitable successor to Ryan. I enjoyed these characters, but they simply didn't click for me as readily as those of the first. Other than that, loved the single player.

Multiplayer bothers me. A lot. It may just be due to the fact that there are online trophies that are pissing me off since I really did plan on getting this game's Platinum trophy, but not it will take much longer to do so. Multiplayer is different, but it could have used some extra work on it. For a first attempt at a Bioshock multiplayer experience it should be commended, but that being said, scrap it or give it a complete over haul for Bio3 if it should exist.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back