• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Black tickles blond

It's not that necessary is what your problem is. No one here is intending for any disrespect, it's a description and that's all that matters. The fact is you only complained here instead of the two other threads that jkb mentioned above actually flat out saying indian which can be more disrespectful than flat out black.
And the simple fact is, that individual is in the interest of selling, but I guarantee he meant no disrespect just as this OP for this thread did not either. You can be born in Domincan Republic or Europe and be black. The only people who make this stuff an issue is the one's who take offense for no reason and when none was given.
I'm not arguing the fact that names are always better, but I'm not going to start whining the moment I see titles that describe features about someone instead of providing their names.

It's not that necessary is what your problem is. No one here is intending for any disrespect, it's a description and that's all that matters. The fact is you only complained here instead of the two other threads that jkb mentioned above actually flat out saying indian which can be more disrespectful than flat out black.
And the simple fact is, that individual is in the interest of selling, but I guarantee he meant no disrespect just as this OP for this thread did not either. You can be born in Domincan Republic or Europe and be black. The only people who make this stuff an issue is the one's who take offense for no reason and when none was given.
I'm not arguing the fact that names are always better, but I'm not going to start whining the moment I see titles that describe features about someone instead of providing their names.
I dont have a problem, I think people irregardless of who they are should be referred to by their name, seems simple to me. The fact is I am not of Native American heritage so perhaps someone is & does not like a particular clip for whatever reason is better qualified to "complain". I am however African American & spoke out on something I felt needed to be addressed. Perhaps your problem is you can't comprehend that

Last edited:
I dont have a problem, I think people irregardless of who they are should be referred to by their name, seems simple to me. The fact is I am not of Native American heritage so perhaps someone is & does not like a particular clip for whatever reason is better qualified to "complain". I am however African American & spoke out on something I felt needed to be addressed. Perhaps your problem is you can't comprehend that

the problem is...you can't let it go. please do. black is still a wide spread term, and i am willing to bet the OP forgot the names and just went by the first thing that came to mind. i mean, the guy is from Germany, and isn't up to date on the P.C. terms here in the states. chill out, have a soda, and relax.

FYI: The Indian girl mentioned earlier was, in fact, from India, and not Native American. so there :p

the problem is...you can't let it go. please do. black is still a wide spread term, and i am willing to bet the OP forgot the names and just went by the first thing that came to mind. i mean, the guy is from Germany, and isn't up to date on the P.C. terms here in the states. chill out, have a soda, and relax.

FYI: The Indian girl mentioned earlier was, in fact, from India, and not Native American. so there :p

I voice my opinion & respond when people are talking to me, if you want to "let it go" then please do. Nothing wrong with the term black, But her name is Apple. & im not accusing the poster of purposely trying to disrespect the ladies. Just something people who post might want to take into consideration.
FYI- If anyone of any background prefers a more PC/respectful/up to date description of their ethnicity or race, no harm on speaking on it in a civilized manner. so buttons

Dude! The guy who runs Tickle Central makes quality videos, has the best customer service in the biz, and is an overall important asset to this community. He definitely deserves better than having his PAY videos posted for free download. :sadcry: Sheesh!

Time to react at some narrow-minded reactions in this topic!

First, those who think I'm a racist or have no respect of peoples race, they may let me see a text out a dictionnary that says using the word "black" is unrespectable or racist, even you know the name of the person. If they can not do that, please do me a favour and shut up your face. There are even clips of realtickling even with almost the same title I used. And what about the site which is called "Ebonysoles" or something. Ebony is a synonym of black and the names of the models there are also known.
And besides, a few pages before here i saw this: Black woman soles tickled with feather f/f.
Did somebody complain there about not being respectful or being racist? No!
So again to who has a problem with the word black: get a grip will you.

Second. I read here also that some has a problem because I the full clip. I have almost all full clips of Tickle Central and I thought by myself to share with my fellow members here. Weel I can say indeed: what a mistake of me, I surely regret that I have done this. My apologizes: you people can be sure I never do that again.
But still this remark! My first Tickle Centralmovie I downloaded here, which one? I keep that to myself, sorry for that. But was there in the topic where I downloaded that clip any complaints to the poster of posting full clips here? No! Maybe some members are more allowed than other.
And besides, if you have a problem with that or find it illegal, then the whole internetsystem, eg. Limewire, is illegal. And even the period when you go to recordshop to buy a single, and your recorded that to a cassette, that was also illegal. And don't fool me with you saying you never did that.

Finally. To all who appreciated this clip, thanks and to all who accused me of being unrespectfull or racist and doing something "very illegal" with posting this clip also thanks for taking away my will for posting clips here again, you can be sure of that.

Dude! The guy who runs Tickle Central makes quality videos, has the best customer service in the biz, and is an overall important asset to this community. He definitely deserves better than having his PAY videos posted for free download. :sadcry: Sheesh!

THAT IS ALSO A GOOD POINT

Yeah? Well that good point had been writing here also by the topic where I download one of my favorite full clips of Tickle Central. If nobody made a problem or give negative comment then, well shout up also now. So simple as that. But probably never heard of "everybody is equal to the law".
And don't worry: it shall never happen again! Happy now?

Yeah? Well that good point had been writing here also by the topic where I download one of my favorite full clips of Tickle Central. If nobody made a problem or give negative comment then, well shout up also now. So simple as that. But probably never heard of "everybody is equal to the law".
And don't worry: it shall never happen again! Happy now?

You are probably a nice guy who just wanted to share a clip, no problem. But if it's copywritten the moderators in the past have removed clips because of complaints from the producers themselves.
So again I never accused you of being racist, look back at all the comments I made including the first comment. You will see my comment was about the description of the ladies not your state of mind or who you are as a person. Whether you ever show a clip or not is up to you.

You are probably a nice guy who just wanted to share a clip, no problem. But if it's copywritten the moderators in the past have removed clips because of complaints from the producers themselves.
So again I never accused you of being racist, look back at all the comments I made including the first comment. You will see my comment was about the description of the ladies not your state of mind or who you are as a person. Whether you ever show a clip or not is up to you.

Me a nice guy? If you say so.

Like I said. so read also carefully again, rules are for everybody here. I have downloaded a full clip here of tickle central here, and then there was no so big fuz about it then now.

Where have I written that you accuse me of racist. I wrote it generally, and not personally on you.

Dawn right it is up to me of posting a clip here again: and my answer to that is very clear "never again". Sorry of those who appreciated this clip.

And now for me this discussion is over. I'm going to ask to remove this post.

And you like to read the rules to somebody. Well of the rule is also this:
don't go off topic, and this happened in this topic all the time.

Me a nice guy? If you say so.

Like I said. so read also carefully again, rules are for everybody here. I have downloaded a full clip here of tickle central here, and then there was no so big fuz about it then now.

Where have I written that you accuse me of racist. I wrote it generally, and not personally on you.

Dawn right it is up to me of posting a clip here again: and my answer to that is very clear "never again". Sorry of those who appreciated this clip.

And now for me this discussion is over. I'm going to ask to remove this post.

And you like to read the rules to somebody. Well of the rule is also this:
don't go off topic, and this happened in this topic all the time.

It seems you are a very sensitive person. So anything I say will cause you to overreact or look for some type of insult where there is none. So I will say this last thing in simple words, Good luck in whatever you do in life.

Good fucking lord.

It was a black chick tickling a blonde. Black on Blonde. Calling someone a Black is no more incorrect than calling someone a blonde, a white guy or a latin dude. It's a fucking descriptor.

Welcome to the damn internet. There is no such thing as being PC here. Folks need to gtfo or stfu. Everyone has a damn opinion on this crap. If you don't like it, hit the X on your browser, or throw your computer out the window. Nobody cares. Tired of people being so damn sensitive on this forum.

Yes i agree with the above. How many times you hear in songs the words *black*/*white* nobody cares, for example. Cause there is no need to shout , there is no offense, in any case. When people will understand that on internet you can actually speak as if in real life, without being rude a single moment, instead of saying : you labelled me *black* you are a racist. That is plain stupid.

Now i'm gonna get mad when someone labels me *white* okay ? ;)

This argument is asinine. "Black" and "White" are labels, and not even particularly offensive labels. People who are genuinely offended by their use must have a hard time getting through the day to day.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back