• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BleuFetish is back... sorta... Here is what is going on.

Hello old friends

Many of you know who we are, I'm sure there are an awful lot of you who do not which is why we have a few announcements

First, a little bit about us.
We are a tickling producer who started in 2001, we are known for our, ummmm... INTENSE videos ;)

We were a pretty well known outfit about 20 years ago, just to give you an idea w
e were:

• [*]TMF Tickling Company of the year 2004
    [*]TMF Tickling Company of the year 2005
    [*]TMF Tickling Company of the year 2006

[*]TMF Tickling Video of the year 2006 -Tickled Beyond Hope
    [*]TMF Tickling Video of the year 2008 - Angelene Black's Nude Tickling Confession

[*]Tickler of the year 2004 - Mistress Diva
    [*]Tickler of the year 2005 - Domina Skye
    [*]Tickler of the year 2006 - Domina Skye

And we are very proud of that, as we were with the TMF board since DAY 1 and have the utmost respect for what TMF Jeff & Myriads and all the moderators and others who make this such a constant source of "everything tickling"

So on with the announcements!

We have already started to re-release all our classic content, Restored & Upscaled with AI
It is truly amazing how great it looks!
If you go to our clips for sale store (which is store 389 which should tell you how old we are lol)
You can also go to our loyalfans.com/bleufetish site where producers get twice as much income for their clips

We intend to post "Behind the Scenes stories" in the Tickling Video forum when we post our re-released content.
We already have a few up on our x.com/tickling twitter page if you just need to see it now!

Finally... what many of you have asked us on twitter and via our website
WILL WE SHOOT AGAIN???

The answer is PROBABLY
But we only want to shoot stuff that is really cool or different or makes us excited to do.
We will be at Exxxotica NJ Nov 3-5 and we might do a little shooting their for fun

Feel free to touch base with us and let us know who you'd love us see tortur.... um... tickle ;)

AND

We just want to thank all of our friends/fans on twitter who have made us feel really good about coming back to the community.
The kind words from you all and some of the extremely flattering things people like, French Tickling, BK Tickler, & our pal James Darke from Tickle Hotness have said on twitter welcoming us back.

It means a lot and it's nice to know that some people consider us as inspiration for their amazing work

Take Care, more coming soon

The Mystery Hands

Welcome back!! Your videos are still some of my absolute favs, so I'm looking forward to re-buying them lol

Obviously, dozens of video producers have come and gone over the years, but what made Bleufetish work stand out in my humble opinion, were the top tier verbal teasing and psychological elements. Please don't lose that with whatever new material you produce. When there is no verbal and psychological aspect -- which I call athletic tickling -- it's such a missed opportunity.

And while the best lers really get inside the girls' heads with interactively adjusting their words to fit the situation, you could easily train virtually any tickler you use to ask things like "Do you like it better here? Or here? Or here?" "Tell me you're not ticklish and may it believable. Okay, that's so not believable." "If you want me to keep going forever, laugh right now." "I'm trying to decide whether I most like poking... jiggling... or playing the piano."

I'll be excited to see what you do! Thanks for coming back.

Wow, well thanks for the kind words @brotherted

We promise that when we shoot again, there will be even more evil lol, we doon't even want to shoot unless we can create something cool
That said, we will be at NJ Exxxotica in Nov and we may do a gang tickling thing or two just for fun, but even then I'm sure there will be some evil brought in somehow ;)

TMH

Obviously, dozens of video producers have come and gone over the years, but what made Bleufetish work stand out in my humble opinion, were the top tier verbal teasing and psychological elements. Please don't lose that with whatever new material you produce. When there is no verbal and psychological aspect -- which I call athletic tickling -- it's such a missed opportunity.

And while the best lers really get inside the girls' heads with interactively adjusting their words to fit the situation, you could easily train virtually any tickler you use to ask things like "Do you like it better here? Or here? Or here?" "Tell me you're not ticklish and may it believable. Okay, that's so not believable." "If you want me to keep going forever, laugh right now." "I'm trying to decide whether I most like poking... jiggling... or playing the piano."

I'll be excited to see what you do! Thanks for coming back.

Welcome back! You were certainly an inspiration, and we will try match your "intensity"! You are always welcome in the Philippines.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back