• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind Date clip

modesto

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum... well, new as a member, anyway. I finally joined because this is the first time I had something to share, thanks to my new ATI TV card. I have a clip I recorded this week from Blind Date. A couple is in a limo and there is a close-up of the man licking the woman's foot. You can't see the woman's face, but you can hear her laughing. It is a VERY short mpeg file, only 1.12MB. I would love to share it with you guys but I don't know how. Perhaps it is small enough that I could email it to someone and they could post it.

I'd love to see this! Unfortunately, I don't know how to post clips, and I don't want to give out my e-mail. I hope someone can help you, modesto, it sounds great! :)

I don't want to start a yahoo group or download kazaa. If I mail it to you, WWE, will you post it for the others to download, please? Thanks.

You can upload it at <a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tickleuploads">tickle uploads</a>.

Well, I sent the clip to WWE. I hope he posts it for all to see. I joined that "tickle uploads" group mentioned by Feathered, but they didn't have enough room left to store this clip, and it's only a little over 1MB!

I'm sorry for being so inept at this, but it's all new to me.

i dont have the clip so it couldnt have sent. nevermind, u should be able to find a site to upload it on.

I will host it for you if you send it to me. I've already seen this episode before on TV, but I will be more than happy to provide a place to host it to share with everyone else. Just e-mail the clip to [email protected].

Cheers,

I'd be glad to host it for ya. Just email it to me and I'll put a link here.

Steve

Sorry for the delays! I've been away. First off, I'd like to apologize to WWE because I said I sent him the clip, and I did not. I found out later when I tried to send it to TickleTheater that the crappy excite-mail would always time out before it would send my file, even though it was much smaller than the 3MB limit they have.

So I can't e-mail the file, it looks like.

So as a last resort in hopes of sharing this file, I have followed the advice of ShiningIce and got myself signed up on Kazaa. The clip is titled BDTick.mpeg. It's real small... just over 1MB. Maybe someone can download it from me and post it.

Again, I'm real sorry for any troubles I'm causing.

I tried to find the clip on Kazaa but I could not I don't know if he is still connected. Did anybody have success in downloading this clip?

if the clip is only 1mb you can upload it on some server such as www.freewebs.com give the link to tickletheater, he can then download the clip and host it on his site so then everyone can have access to the clip.

Still Can't find this clip

I have tried Kazaa numerous times and I have not been able to find this clip. Modesto, you need to tell us when you are going to be on KAZaA, so we can download it.

Well, I don't really keep a schedule of when I will be on Kazaa. I usually turn it on when I am away from the computer because I've found that it slows things down when I am using the computer for other things as well.

I'm logged on right now if anyone sees this. I will try to stay on for as long as possible, but I have to burn some CDs later.

I hope this helps.

Has anybody been able to download this. Every time I try, Modesto is not on.

If anyone gets their hands on this clip email it to me and I'll post it here.

Steve

Well, I was on Kazaa for several hours last night and a couple of people downloaded the clip. That means that hopefully I am no longer the only source for the clip on Kazaa, and it might become easier for you other folks to get it.

I will try to be on tomorrow evening around 8pm, Eastern Time. Try to catch me then and help yourself to the clip.

Modesto, I was on at 7:30 to 9:00 PM Eastern. And I still could not find the clip. Has anyone been able to download this clip? Please speak up.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back