• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind Date

Pabuluz

this is my first attempt at selling a comic.

Tiff is sent on a blind date with a guy she met online and turns out to be a very eventful meeting.

M/F Tickling and heavy Orgasmic fun.

**warning Explicit Content inside**

16 pages (17 inc cover) - £5

<a href="http://pul.ly/b/136033" title="Buy Tiff - Blind Date" style="padding: 7px 16px; font: 12px/28px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; background: #333333; border: 0; border-radius: 16px; -moz-border-radius: 16px; -webkit-border-radius: 16px;">Buy Now</a>

hope you guys enjoy :) (Smile)

Pabblind_date_sample_by_pabuluz-d8jmtlo.jpg

Epicness.

Always enjoyed your style.

Will have to pick this up.

B

Awesome work! I recognized your stuff and bought this on complete faith. I did not regret it. Well done. Love something so explicit and fun.

Whew! I Loved it! If there's one thing i enjoy more than tickling, its erotic tickling!

While I'm not a fan of m/f tickle art I must say the preview is awesome.

Do you have any plans to produce a comic series with Bex tickling her bound sister Tiff (and visa versa)?

Jesus, I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet. Got this when it came out and, literally, it blew my mind.

Don't know if many have been following Pab over the years, but he's one of the most talented artists the community has, and he always seems to be growing and getting better every time he draws. Needless to say, been a huge fan of yours for years, dude, and was happy to see you attempt your first foray into a full fledged tickling comic.

As I said, it blew my mind and shattered my expectations as to what you would create.

Basically, the story here is, Tiff, bubbly former cheerleader extraordinaire, has a meet up with a guy she met online. Apparently, things went real well, because she's stripped naked and bound to a rack, not knowing what is coming next. The background is simple enough, but the story here is told through sharp bouts of dialogue as every inch of her is softly tickled and teased. Literally every inch. There is something for everyone here. whether it's pits, whether it's sides, whether it's bellybutton, whether it's breasts, whether it's nipples, whether it's feet. Every page builds up from the last. The action starts soft, turning to shattering intensity. The bondage becomes more indepth. Tiff is robbed of what little movement she has slowly as her body and limits are explored.

What really sets this comic apart, though, is the frenetic intensity Pab uses with the genital tickling. He pulls no punches. Everything is there, every detail, every flooding orgasm, it's all there, and it hits the audience like it hits poor Tiff; without remorse or recourse. I don't think anyone has paid such special attention to clit and pussy tickling, or anywhere near the sheer amount of panels spent. It's ruthlessly intimate, and left me absolutely breathless in the end because of how erotic and overpowering it all was. If this is your kind of tickling? This comic is MUST own. It's quite literally the most intensive and personalized take on that style of tickling, and it rewards every single craving you may have.

That would be enough, but what really sets Blind Date apart is the art. Pab's drawings are so soft, so alluring, so playful. Tiff is all curves, and his colors and the manner in which he draws her make her absolutely irresistible; it's like her skin and her form and everything about her was built for this, and your eyes are tantalized and drink in each drop, wanting more and more. The details, the blushes, the sweat, the pinks of her nipples, the gleam in her ler's hungry eyes, quite literally, this is the equivalent of tickling art crack, because it hooks you and refuses to let go. What he draws here is fantasy fodder. What he draws here is so personal that it hits every note about tickling in all its intimate detail. It's quite damn close to perfect.

This comic is must buy, must own material. If you haven't yet, get it. If you have it, then you know what I'm talking about. Awesome, awesome work here, Pab...this is one of the best tickle comics ever done, bar none.

Okay, so I decided to purchase this based on everyone's glowing recommendations. I sent the money via paypal, but it didn't say anything about how to download the comic. Does Pab email it to us, or did I miss something?

I thought you either got a download link or he sent it to you. I forget, it's been a bit.

Is this still available? I went to the pulley site and I just see the following:

We’re closed at the moment

Things should be resolved shortly, please check back soon or reply to your order email for assistance.[/QUOTE

have you had any luck? i have recently upgraded my sub with the site so it could of been that stopping you.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back