• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blonde Beautiful Girlfriend Set 2!

buffteya4

TMF Poster
As General Cornwallis would say...DAMN THAT MAN!!!!! The guy at the counter was unable to develop the stomach and pit and face pics. However, we did get the feet and socks. Here ya go. This will be one of the last times we post until we get a digicam. So if you guys wanna see more, email me or im me and ill give you an address where you can send fundage too.

http://www.angelfire.com/psy/kelly4/socks1.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/kelly4/socks2.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/kelly4/socks3.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/kelly4/socks4.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/kelly4/spone.jpg

[email protected]
Im Name: Mosteya4

Regards,
Buffness

Great pics as always Buff your Girlfriend has some very cute socks on hehe:p cute feet as well:) i think you should do a tummy tickling session with your girlfriend now since i think a Girls tummy is the sexiest part on her body:D think about it will ya

Bye

I'd be interested in seeing pictures of her being tickled where the picture shows her face and feet all in the same photo. Can you make those kind please? Thanks.

dude!!

How did you get your girls\ friend to do this stuff?!!!!!11

ITs called Love! Nothing but true, Hot, sweet, oh let me teya Love.

Buffness

Is that last picture her? I was just wondering because she doesn't look blonde.

Some minor criticism for whatever it's worth

The first four pics show only a male hand tickling socked feet of undeterminable gender. Of course we've no reason to believe it isn't your beautiful blonde girlfriend, but we only have your word for that. Another problem with the absense of a face is that again, we only have your word that she is even ticklish. She might be sleeping for all we know. Sorry, no fundage for you. :(

Boy, there's no pleasing some people...
But then...if you turned me upside down and inside out, I'm not sending anyone fundage for anything! LOL :D

Those are still great pics, but everyone's still waiting to see her face while she's getting tickled. That should everything to rest, but you heard that all before!

yea it's kind of odd how theres no face and tickle picture in the same photo...

bulletproof.gif

Settling all doubts.

Ok....I guess ill have to find somewhere else to tickle her. We had a conversation about this a few minutes ago. Her stance on the issue is that she doesn't feel right about putting her face on the tickling forums, because she is embarassed that other people might stumble onto this website and find her pic. Eventually I will be able to talk her into it. The only problem is, the lighting in this dorm is no good. We would have to do it somewhere else.
Email me with your suggestions. [email protected]

Buffness

Re: Settling all doubts.

buffteya4 said:
Ok....I guess ill have to find somewhere else to tickle her. We had a conversation about this a few minutes ago. Her stance on the issue is that she doesn't feel right about putting her face on the tickling forums, because she is embarassed that other people might stumble onto this website and find her pic. Eventually I will be able to talk her into it.

If that girl in the last picture is your girlfiend then haven't you already put her face on a tickling forum?

Ur right Iggy this proves someting odd is happening.. :rolleyes:

bulletproof.gif

Give the guy a break for crying out loud. I challenge YOU people to get tickling pics of your g/f with her face and manage to post it on this forum with her consent. There, that should settle it :D. I bet my girlfriend wouldn't even let me take a picture of her feet, but then again, we're only together since last month :rolleyes:.

buffteya4 your girlfriend is pretty and you are very lucky to the kind of relationship where she allows you to tickle her and take pictures. Something most men would give their right hand to do! Happy Tickles!!!!
:) ;) :p

I'm with Cleopatra except I wouldn't up my hand. I need both hands to tickle a woman with.

So I would give up my leg. I won't need to run if I got a gal tied down for tickling. ;)

I thank you for the pics and would totally be happy with her being blindfolded in understanding her not wanting to be all over the internet. I would definately be in on the "fundage" part if a video is ever made.

Thank her again for me you lucky SOB.

DK

kick ass dude

Dont let the people that are giving you a hard time get to ya. Alot of thinnk it kicks as that your girl friend lets you do what you do. And let you post the pictures for that matter. Very nice to see some cool tickling pictures dude. Keep it up and ya better take her out to eat soem place nice or something for how cool she is.

Guys please

Come on, give the man a break!He has achieved something that lets face it is not that easy to do!

Before u criticise I am in agreeance that u ought to do it yourselves and then criticise. I am sure you'll be on the other side of the argument then!!!!!!!!!!!!

buffteya4, you keep doing what you do n i'll c about some funding!

Ice :cool2:

Well I think yove done a great Job.

As many of these guys have rightly pointed out its not an easy thing to do! My girlfriend will let me tickle her, she'll even let me tie her up and tickle her but shes still holding out on the picture front!

So your s BIG step ahead of me my friend! Well done to ya!

Uktickler

oh! oh! a conspiracy theory! how fun.

for what it's worth, i dont care whos feet they are or any of that. but i'm looking at that final pic (you know, the one with rounded egdes and some strange writing at the bottom theat makes it look like its been pre formatted and ripped of a web page rather than just scanned in and uploaded like the other ones) and i can't help but be a little suspiscious.

but that's me, ever the cynic. pics look alright anyhoo. nice work.

Excuse me Coolman, for scanning my girlfriends senior picture. That was the place she got them done at. Yeah I know its nice work, better than you'll ever do, so keep your mouth shuht if you want any more pics on here!! To all of you who give me advice on how to deal with these people, thank you.

Buffness

sorry but i have to go with krazy again... you may well have scanned your g/f's senior pic into your pc, but it still doesn't prove that it's her in those other pics.

its no big deal anyway. i'm gonna shut up about it right now... until you prove me wrong, then i'll apologise.

*LoL* If you dont believe him, stop watching his posts. Period.
Thank you, Buffteya!
TNO

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back