• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blondetourage Tour: B-day Party at Passive Arts

Ya, I usually am...as if I have a choice! :p
XOXO

Illtcklu said:
What are you laughing at?! You're driving the get away car!!! :justlips: :shake:

You people are going to make me nucking futs, yanno that?

Let's see now... an announcement for a Gathering. Posted in the Gatherings Section? Nope! In GenDis... waitaminute... General Discussion? Hmmm, now that just sounds like an honest mistake, Dan. Don't go getting all grumpy because they're not even TRYING to follow the rules or anything. Don't do it, Dan! It's not worth it! Please, don't turn to the Dark Side! No, Danimal, nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...!!!

We lost him. See what you people did? It's all your fault. You watch, now he's gonna do something drastic like move outta state or something... mark my words.

And what the heck is with that posting ten times in a row stuff? One of these days, Alice... Bang! Zoom! Pow! To the moon! :Grrr:

(hands Dan his cranky pill and runs like hell...)
:imouttahe

Dan, you affectionate darling bear, as I told you, I didn't think this belonged here, because it is not an official West Coast Gathering event. Sure it is an open party (hint hint to all of you) but it is not a tickling event per se and I am not going through the West Coast gathering chain of events as far as people qualifying and registering, etc. And the event will probably not abide by all the established rules. So I purposely did not post here. And I didn't post in tickling section either, as my party will not be strictly tickling and I am warning everyone of tmf of that. So General discussion won by default. This is what happens when goddesses analyze too much.

But do you see how I thought I was following the rules?

So ironically in trying to respect this section and the West Coast Gathering group, I ended up doing wrong----oh well, not the first, won't be the last. Spank me!!! hehehehehe

Hmmm... valid points. Tell ya what, we'll shift it on over into GENERAL Gatherings.

belly love...goddesses can do no wrong..

hhheheheeh, this is so my life!!!! I have never really belonged anywhere!!!!!

Still trying to find my space but having a blast while on the journey!!!!!!

Thanks Bear and Iz.

bellystrokes said:
hhheheheeh, this is so my life!!!! I have never really belonged anywhere!!!!!

Still trying to find my space but having a blast while on the journey!!!!!!

Thanks Bear and Iz.
My space is on Yahoo.

I help out in every small way that I can.

Great. I am sure PA could use some help with cleaning up after DV8 and then setting up for my crowd. Thanks.

Illtcklu said:
My space is on Yahoo.

I help out in every small way that I can.

bellystrokes said:
Great. I am sure PA could use some help with cleaning up after DV8 and then setting up for my crowd. Thanks.
I think it might have rolled under the couch! :xpeepsofa:

bellystrokes said:
"It"? What is this "it" you speak of?
Aaaaahhhhh........................ the "it" factor?! Ah-YEAH! That's it the "it" factor!!!!

Illtcklu said:
Aaaaahhhhh........................ the "it" factor?! Ah-YEAH! That's it the "it" factor!!!!

Those who have it, rarely lose it, but still, if you have, do not flaunt it, or you might end up in a Greek Trajedy and having a b-day can be tragic enough for me.

bellystrokes said:
Those who have it, rarely lose it, but still, if you have, do not flaunt it, or you might end up in a Greek Trajedy and having a b-day can be tragic enough for me.
I'm Irish!!! We don't pull back!!!!

Illtcklu said:
I'm Irish!!! We don't pull back!!!!

Shit, you can be Greek for all I care, just stay a god and not become a Greek Tragedy. (not that I am worried, hehehe)

So ironically in trying to respect this section and the West Coast Gathering group, I ended up doing wrong----oh well, not the first, won't be the last. Spank me!!! hehehehehe

I may just take you up on that.

And I can't speak for anyone else, but I flaunt my it factor. I'm a rock star and we all know it. :cool:

Strider said:
I may just take you up on that.

And I can't speak for anyone else, but I flaunt my it factor. I'm a rock star and we all know it. :cool:

Oh yeah, well you will have to get my ass in position for that. hehehehe

hehehe, honey I for one know damn well you are the rock star and in possession of the elusive "it" factor. You wear it and use it well, but do not flaunt it!!!!! (one of the reasons why we love you).

bellystrokes said:

Now you know. Essentially, it's pretty basic. You're on the west end of the states, but not part of the West Coast Gatherings for this one by choice, hence you're here.

No gathering goes in General Discussion. They shouldn't go into Discussion in general, save for discussions of anticipation before and relating stories after. This means there's an announcement to begin with, or there's little chance for open discussion. Ya learn all this crud ultimately, and YOU'RE learning quickly enough not to have any worries. I figure you'll be your own event soon enough.

dvnc

mmmmmmmmmm, my beloved dvnc, my heart and roots will always be in West Coast Gatherings!!!!!

Ok.. all the fun...

seems to happen late summer... Belly my dear, If I make it to your birthday bash, can I celebrate miine belatedly???? ( Aug 19th <-- damn shameless plug ) Now that I am working I think I can make one.. Yea me.....and love the photonegative pic... way cool. Hey.. Thank you for the cards you send. Now that I am working near Mission Valley.. when are we gonna do lunch?

Adam

Hi sweetie, I am more than willing to share the birthday spankins (I think Mistress Ferral had a big enough paddle), so feel free to hop on (hehehehe). I hope you can make all three of the events, you will be cherished at any of them, just let me know.

And PM me or email for lunch dates, hehehe. Looking forward to seeing you.

<-----looks down....

hmmm spankings???? ( thinks to self. Thank god for family butt well cushioned )....drop me an IM ( I never see you online anymore )

you should n\know them

Adam819 AOL
fttickler Yahoo
[email protected] MSN

:2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back