• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blown opportunity

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I’m almost too embarrassed to post this…

My wife has a very attractive friend named Jan. Very fit, brunette, and when she’s drinking, she gets crazy. And loud.

Anyways, my wife and I threw a party. It’s a big deal and we’ve been throwing it for years. Jan and her hubby are a regular at this party. Just a bit of background, Jan and my wife tickled their mutual friend Patty to the ground at a previous party as Patty’s ribs are ticklish. At Patty lay on the ground, writhing and laughing as my wife and Jan tickled her, Patty screamed, “my ribs are so ticklish!”, and Jan offered, “my feet are ticklish!”

So I’ve carried this bit of info around in my head for awhile now. Fast forward to the party, Jan and her hubby attended and we were doing a group photo. I was dressed up for the theme of the party, and the women all wanted a pic together in addition to the other groups, but they wanted me in it, lying on the grass in front of them. I’m probably not explaining it too well.

Jan was wearing these cute period pumps that she’d kicked off when she got in the grass. I was instructed to lie on the ground on my side, my elbow on the ground, my head being supported by my hand if that makes sense.

If you can visualize this, there’s like a little triangle between the ground, your torso, and your arm, right?

Jan, when posing for the pic, being funny, stuck her bare foot through that triangle.

So here I am, with dozens of people watching the pic being taken, and a beautiful girls bare, admittedly ticklish, sole right in front of me. I could easily trap it and tickle to my heart’s content.

But I chickened out. There were too many people watching, and I was hosting the party so I was pretty sober. The damnable shame is that although she and my wife are still close friends, for geographical reasons, we don’t get to see and her hubby much. So I blew what would likely be the one and only chance I would ever get.

Where’s that Time Machine?

I don't know as I would've gone all out on her foot, but, as maniactickler said, I think I would've given her a quick tickle.

Among friends, when situations like that come up, when in doubt, ALWAYS TICKLE. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back