• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

bold or that's to weird?

Scared said:
You are good! Do you analyse that way automatically, or was it reflection based on the question and past data collection?

I tend to analyse that way automatically.

In this case it was the application of human behavior, past observation and experience, and some core aspects of the psychology of interpersonal dynamics that all helped to provide basis for my opinion. All of those were 'pre-loaded' so to speak, so when it came time to form the idea, I had them at hand. From there it was simply a matter of writing it up.

In the case above I was in a bit of a hurry so I tended to leave it in abstract from without fleshing it out too much, but the idea still czame across to folks.

Overall this sort of thinking is a reflection on how I've taught myself to see the world. Many who practice the skill call it 'Mindfulness'. In short, it means trying to be aware as possible of the full result of any action you may take, and to be responsible for those results. It lends itself to analytical study of things very well.

Myriads

Illtcklu said:
Um....... I honestly would never ask that question........
According to Minerva.... I am a nice, normal, attractive guy then.

WOW! I like this thread!

Exactly ! - like 'everything that is not an apple must be an orange' :jester:

Im sure you could find a girl dumb enough out there that would be ok with that. Realistically though 99% of women would want to feel comfortable around you before they let you tickle them.

minerva said:
Exactly ! - like 'everything that is not an apple must be an orange' :jester:
Being neither an apple or an orange......... i'm not sure how to take that?! :jester:

I've always believed it's the HOW and not the WHAT that makes it either "creepy" or "savvy"!!!! ( I owe that word to someone on the forum)

VioletGiggles said:
I would freak if a complete stranger came and asked me that. Run, Forrest, run!!

Well it's only a quaint tickle. If the person looks like they are no threat and wants just a little innocent fun, Why not ? Maybe we all should try it ? Next time you see someone sporting naked peds, ask'em " are those ticklish ?" Do it with a friendly smile, you may be surprised.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back