• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bolt Girl!

Fun little story, I enjoyed the detailed build-up before the inevitable torture. Great reactions as well. Nice work!

Very nice, good flow to the story and detail. Great job!!

Excelent story chica224!!!! I really enjoy it!! I've been expected the next adventure of Bolt Girl! and other of your story too!!

guys and gals from the chat-room are regaling the story forum with their experiences as writers

I liked the metaphors for what the electricity represented in regards to Bolt Girl's climax, and the struggle she had to resist.
Granted, I know a lot of stories here write out the laughing as dialogue, I think it would flow smoother without it.
Some of this work seemed to be inspired by great comic trope, which works well for it.
I liked it and look forward to the author's next work.

Chica, you are very talented! I felt as if I could see everything painted clearly and hear every sound. It is a great work! Hope to keep reading more and more from you! Keep tickling and writing!

excellently written, a masterpiece in the works!!!
sorry i thought i commented on this already, but was mistaken.
keep up the great work!!!

Great story, pretty intense! A little corny on some of the details, but that doesn't really matter xD

Good stuff.

Loved the whole Bolt Girl idea and the whole reasoning behind her being so ticklish and it being a plot point was great. Well done.

what an amazing story. i love the detailed plot and character description it gave the perfect visual of the character. and last but not least the teasing. each line of teasing sent chills down my spine. WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL story

Very good story. Nice to see a writer on here that can form clear, well-written sentences. It's a nice change from seeing the same old, poorly-written crap.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back