• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bolt Girl!

hahaha that was totally awesome..i loved how mistress feather tickled your feet with the feathers a different way each time, making you go insanely crazy with wild hysterical laughter. This made you release your powerful electrical energy.as she is well protected from you...HAHAHAHAHA mistress feather tickles like i would do to someone with as ultra ticklish soft feet like yours if i wanted something...very great story

Frankly speaking, I'm not a feet fan myself, and often ignoring thread that has feet on its title.
True that this thread title doesn't have feet on it, which makes me ended up reading a whole story, and found no other tickling scene, aside than feet tickling.
But I don't regret it. In fact, this is the first time I'm able to enjoy the whole feet tickling story.
Your writing style really dragged me into the story.
And with those all being said, please keep up the great work :)

Amazing build up to the tickling. The buildup and the tickling make the story very erotic. Wished there was some upper-body tickling as well. F/F tickling is always a dream setup for a guy :D ......Hoping to see some non sci-fi stories from you as well.

A beautifully written work! Someone nominate this story for the highest award there is. This truly deserves it!

One of the most well written stories Ive read on this forum. totally loved it!

Nice story chica. I like the detail you used to describe Bolt Girl. If you continue these stories as a series, maybe you could get an artist to turn it into an illustrated work.

very interesting story, enjoyed the detailed description of bolt girls poor soles getting tickled as well as the creative bondage situation that had her helpless to stop the torment

Nice story line! I like the way you paint the picture of what Bolt Girl's soles look like. Good story and good tickling!

I haven't finished the story yet, but this is an excellent and very unique story that has me anticipating the sequel. You're an exceptional writer.

I loved it. I actually re-read it. Now I'm browsing again. I'm very impressed. I loved the idea of the rubber case!

Very Impressive. The boots being removed was great, but creamy soles! ;)

Chica224 just gets better and better with every story. Simply amazing!

Great story, so well written with a great sense of pacing and a diabolical villan! I can't wait to read the next one and find out how the diabolical henchwomen deal with her not to mention find out what Mistress Feathers great plan is.

Great story! Can't wait to see if Bolt Girl is ticklish in places other than her feet :)

Great story! This story was written extremely well. love the cliff hanger

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back