• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondo and LITTLE DEE!!! (pics & clips)

Bondo

TMF Master
Wow, what an honor and a pleasure to have met and worked with the one and only Little Dee! It was a dream come true. She's a beautiful woman and she's so much fun! Wanna see?

Here's a shot of Dee (left), me (big happy dork in the middle :D ) and a new model named HoneyBee (right).

Here are some screen grabs from my first video with her called "Little Dee - Socks, Bare Feet, Jeans, Tickling".

Click Here - to see the 9:30+ minute full length video clip.

Click Here - for a sample clip.

Last edited:
:xpulcy: VERY nice -- Good Job!! What size are those feet? They look really tiny!

Been there. Done that. (2004)
But you're right, Little Dee is very beautiful, ticklish, and has a great personality.

Dee is my all time favorite, and I would give a weeks pay to tickle her beautiful feet. :woot:

wendynpeter said:
What size are those feet? They look really tiny!

Dee wears a size 6. I love petite women with petite feet.

I've been a fan of Dee for years, so I'm thrilled to have had to had the opportunity to meet and work with her.

She's cuuute. Is there more previews available? Thanks for sharing!

Holy Friggin' Frijole!!!

I , too , have been a somewhat longtime-fan of Lil' Dee & her feet ... & every time I look upon them I am always blown away! Beautiful woman! ... Gorgeous feet! ... Sumptuous toes! ... Glorious wrinkles! ... Sweet ticklishness! ... viola! Perfect woman/LEE!

AMAZING clip , Bondo! Thank you x INFINITY for posting!

nice vid

nice vid bondo!
do you happen to have any of your old videos?
its just i want to see 'naughty boy' that flash and S did quite a while back because it was one of my favorites.
thank you

YAHOO!

Real rip-off. It is a 10 minute clip, so you pay about 10 dollars for it, and he only does the minimal amount of tickling in the last couple of minutes!

just wanted to bring this back around front so its easy to find; maybe somebody missed it. And I can't get enough! What a fantastic 'lee!

The preview clip was fun. I like feet, but I generally only like 'tickling' videos, not just feet.. I'm curious, what's the ratio of tickling-to-not-tickling in the full-size?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back