• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Book buried (f/f)

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
Hi, this is a request I've just done.

Is Nodoka Mizayaki tickled by Haruna Saotome, both from Mahou Sensei Negima.

Tell me your opinion and I hope you like it.

Attachments

• Nodoka tickled ( final).jpg
    Nodoka tickled ( final).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,897
Oh...this is a hogwarts schoolgirl fantasiy all over again.
I love it.
Magnificent, the detail is impeccable, and the ingenuity. I give you numerous points for your efforts.

indeed a fine piece of work, the angle and orriginality is amazing.Dunno if books could bury someone but i supose if there are enough it could.

If newspapers can, books certainly will.

Hahaha i just though about requesting Nodoka today. My thanks to the artist.

I'm a fan of the manga series so it's good to see some more art

Love the pic and the concept though to bury her a lot more big books would be needed. ^^

Strange...can't she get out? I mean with that much, it can't be that heavy...can it? :umm:

Oh well. Splendid artwork!

I'm glad you like it.

I must admit that more books should be needed to really bury someone so she or he can't move, but I thought in an sporadic reaction of the tickler before nodoka get on her feet.

Thanks for the comments.

Splendiferous! Nodoka is one of HDS's favorites (Especially of the Negima gals) and to be trapped by her own books is ever so cute. Loveliness! :happy:

Well, I guess it is true what they say. You really are never completely safe. xD

Great job, RavenK! Interesting how books could be used like weights and keep her down while Haruna decides to have a little fun with her foot and a feather. Interesting concept.

Can't wait to see more! ^^

A day in the library can be more dangerous than you imagine. Great job, fella!

I really like the high-angle vantage point! Much more dynamic and arresting than the usual ground-level perspective! The premise has novelty value, too... a scholar swamped by literature! A little knowledge has definitely turned out to be a dangerous thing in this case!

Indeed that perspective is what draws my eye...very impressive.
Looks like you're strong point is your dynamic angles and amazing traditional work...Like nothing else I says!!
Seriously your work is absolutely delightful! I beg you to keep it up!!

Thanks to all.

One thing that makes me happy is that an idea becomes a good picture. And this one had been a success. I'll keep trying to do a good work.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back