• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Borderland Bound Tickling Realm

Hi tku,

Thank you for your very constructive feedback. As I said in previous posts, all feedback is appreciated and I read yours with interest. We are definitely going to ratchet up the intensity of the tickling. We have had a mixed reaction to how our videos should proceed with many saying we should stick with our playful style too, so we are thinking about doing some more serious videos (like you are recommending) as well as doing some in the more traditional BB vein too. You made some very good points and gave us some real insight into what people want to see. Thank you for taking the time to write to us and hopefully you will like where our endeavours will lead!

Hey, my pleasure :)

Good to hear about the more intense stuff in the pipeline! Of course, as long as the product description describes the content accurately, there is nothing wrong with having a selection of both playful and more intense clips in your lineup. You have a great foundation to diversify in any direction you choose, if there's enough of a market to make multiple "product lines" worth your while - money talks as they say!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with over the coming weeks and months :peace:

Welcome and very glad you're on the forum now. Loved the stuff I've seen and looking forward to much more. Seeing Hannah Claydon laughing so hard was brilliant and I love that you got Georgie Darby involved, always wanted to see her tied and tickled, such a great tattoo too, so hope we get more of her. I see you've worked with Holly Gibbons before so if you can get her tied up and tickled it would be awesome. Only ever seen one clip of her and she was awesome. Great body and lovely reactions :fingerscrossed:

Hey, my pleasure :)

Good to hear about the more intense stuff in the pipeline! Of course, as long as the product description describes the content accurately, there is nothing wrong with having a selection of both playful and more intense clips in your lineup. You have a great foundation to diversify in any direction you choose, if there's enough of a market to make multiple "product lines" worth your while - money talks as they say!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with over the coming weeks and months :peace:

very kind, we have lots of exciting plans...keep 'em peeled ;)

Welcome and very glad you're on the forum now. Loved the stuff I've seen and looking forward to much more. Seeing Hannah Claydon laughing so hard was brilliant and I love that you got Georgie Darby involved, always wanted to see her tied and tickled, such a great tattoo too, so hope we get more of her. I see you've worked with Holly Gibbons before so if you can get her tied up and tickled it would be awesome. Only ever seen one clip of her and she was awesome. Great body and lovely reactions :fingerscrossed:

Glad you are enjoying our stuff! Thank you!

See you are working with gorgeous Carla Cressy at the weekend! Is it a tickling shoot or purely bondage? ;)

I really liked your latest video, More Oiled Up Tickle Interrogations For Busty Nude Stocking Babes! It right up my alley, two woman tied up, wearing nylons and tickled. But I just couldn't buy. I love pantyhose, but I don't like black. I love nude colored. If you were to do that exact video but both models were wearing nude stockings(which I know you can't) I'd have bought it once. But that's just me. Otherwise I love your site. You have some of my favorite models Jenna and Hannah. I'll keep checking your site and maybe one video you could do with nude nylons and see how it does. Thanks keep the great videos coming.

Looks good to me......and if you keep bringing Emma Green back I'll be watching!

p.s. have you asked Cara Steele about doing a shoot? Would pay money to see her sexy feet tickled!

Does anyone know what happened to this borderland bound TICKLING clip of the super ticklish bambi hart?

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back