• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Born before 1970......

not everyone is capable of producing a baby..a live baby anyway.

AffectionateDan said:
Kids always say the cutest, dumbest stuff, don't they? No wonder the adults always pat them on the head and give them lollipops. :blaugh:

Thanks for the memories, Ray!

Amen! Testify!

It's true, parenting is a high-wire balancing act that not everyone is cut out to perform. There oughta be a test you have to take before you're allowed to have children, to see if you're a fit parent or not. But no, everyone's capable of makin' a baby, and MORE than capable of screwing up that baby for life through varying combinations of neglect, abuse, bad examples, you name it. Gigs, your relationship with your mother sounds very similar to the one that I had with my dad as a younger lad... if you're under her thumb so much, how did you escape to NEST at all? I'd have thought if the spotlights on the guard towers didn't catch you, the dobermans would have! (only half-joking, there)

She's controlling, but she doesn't give a shit about me. Which is kind of the way I like it because I have a lot of freedom.

I remember being 13 and coming home at 3am from a New Year's Eve party and not hearing one word about it the next day.

It's kind of scary though. I mean, I'm a good kid, but there's the chance I could have gotten into some scary situations.

Oh well. Go 70's.

isabeau said:
not everyone is capable of producing a baby..a live baby anyway.
I hear ya... I would have been the middle child of 5 instead of the only child.

But don't think that made me special... My dad spoke to me in put downs and my mom conversed regularly with the belt. In my house, I learned real quick the meaning of a child should be seen and not heard.
There certainly was no molly-coddling when I was growing up.

A Walk Down Memory Lane

For me being a kid it had it's ups and downs but overall it was great . There were times I would spend alot of time alone so the old imagination kicked in or that exploring nature came out , I've made and tried mud pies , flew kites , rolled in the grass and dirt , jumped off the roof with an umbrella . I'd run and jump and ride my bike . The toys to me were great , slinkey's , matchbox cars with dirt cities and roads , big wheels and those big bouncing balls you could sit on , soapbox cars , train set . I spent alot of time outside which I don't see many kids do . I use to like to watch the clouds go by and just lay in the grass . I also use to like to check out the bugs . Been knocked out two or three times and chipped teeth , gotten into fights . I was alway friendly with everyone and always was respectfull . I just loved being a kid , some of the best of times .

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back