• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bounce Chix ORIGINS I New Release! 6/24/09 **HOT**

Let me start by commenting about the artwork first. I haven't finished reading yet (but JESUS, what a way to get me to contemplate calling in sick to work today...) and I want the whole thing in my head when I say anything about it.

Your artwork has taken leaps and bounds over the last several projects, and I don't mean "better" as is the case with many artists, but "evolved" as is the case with few. This is Hot Beyond Hot, my friend. It's too easy to just say it's more realistic. I have actually always been a big fan of your over-exaggerated girls and that unique Bandito look. What you've managed to do here, and how I will never know, is to retain what I've always loved about your work, and expand upon it without losing anything. There's no trade-off. It's like taking an '82 IROC 'Vette and adding laser cannons.

Aw, thanks my good buddy. Lotus and I have been really trying to push ourselves artistically to find a more realistic style that still contains some elements of exaggeration and expression. That balance can be really tough, and has been quite a challenge for us to try to improve upon.

And regarding the Vette with laser cannons... that's just too weird. Lotus and I just started watching Knight Rider again on DVD. lmao. Your analogy really hit home. XD

And it's not just that it's hot artwork. It draws you in to the story. It sets a tone, adding to that visceral core thing we've talked about...that added little push to send you over the edge and fully into the BC world...completely suspending disbelief without even having to ask nicely.

And now, I must finish reading. It's good to finally have something this long that's worth reading, a story that makes you want to take your time with it and not just skip to the "hot" parts. Once done, I'll post more on the story itself.

I know we've been friends for a long time, and I've always loved your work, but this one? I am really proud of you for this accomplishment. I mean that.

You know how much all of your feedback means to me. You've always been a sensational supporter of the chix, of Lotus and I, and of all of our work. On top of that you've been a good friend, and are an amazingly talented artist and author, so your feedback hits us on many fronts.

I will look very VERY forward to discussing Origins with ya in more detail once you've had a chance to finish it. But take your time, and don't explode from the hotness. Thanks again my friend, for everything.

Something else I wanted to add about the artwork while I take a quick break from reading. Let's not forget the invaluable input of White Lotus on this. Her work as well has evolved into something truly unique. There's this "midway between reality and fantasy" she pulls off that's one of a kind. Lotus, you know how into color schemes I am, and these images are true, TRUE art in every sense of the word. Amazing!

Well really this comment is for Lotus, but since I've kind of become her agent online, lmao...I thought I'd respond.

First off, thanks so much for the cool thoughts about her color work on Origins. Let me be clear on this... Lotus' color work absolutely MAKES the illustration work in this publication (and pretty much everything else we've done together). She is so insanely talented that the pin ups in Origins truly come to life under her skilled hands.

Not to mention that she throws in so many personal touches into the art and the story itself. It was Lotus' idea to bring back the Muttzles into the story. And she adds little touches to every page...like the pin up where Andi lick-tickles Casey's feet...Lotus posed for the image of Andi. And the Illustration where Casey is tickle by Foxy, Lotus suggested we take off her panties, and give her a cool blue alien tan line on her hips. LMAO.

This girl is IN-BLEEPING-CREDIBLE! And without her, Origins would be half of what it has become.

I always read her all of the feedback we get, and she especially appreciated the fact that you would pop in specifically to comment on the colors.

Thanks my friend.

Can't wait to chat more,

The Deet

This is one of those touchy issues. The artist(s) put a lot of "blood, sweat and tears" into the project. Something on which the majority of buyers can't really relate. However, the buyer has to plunk down their hard earned moolah for said project. Something that can escape or be minimized by some artists. I'm not suggesting Bandito is guilty of this, I'm just making a general point. I do side with Speedbump, who should have taken his namesake more literally when he posted his drive by review, when he says that he feels it's a waste of money. It certainly is for people who are expecting a full fledge comic (read the bold print next time). I personally have never cared for e-novels, and won't "waste" my money on them. However, not having read the story (since I did not buy it) I can't review it fairly. I will say that Bandito's previous art has been very good, with improvments being made with each project. Folks who like novels with the sporadic scene accompanied will most likely enjoy this as well as other e-novels. These kinds of projects remind me of Estaban Morato's illustrations in the pocket book editions of Conan or Gustav Dore's timeless illustrations of The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner or Dante's Divine Comedy. They have definite fans and audiences who appreciate them and for whom they are certainly not a "waste of money."
webmaster joe

Thanks for the kind words about our artwork, and the improvements we've made.

And I agree with you 100%...if you don't like illustrated enovels, then Bounce Chix Origins is not for you. :typerhappy:

Cheers,

The Deet

It's taken a while to absorb an epic of this magnitude, but every second was worth it, and I had great difficulty tearing myself away from it. Bounce Chix Origins is quite possibly the hottest piece of tickling fiction I can remember reading. Every scene and every character exudes sexuality to a degree that's simply amazing. There is no filler anywhere: even between the tickling scenes the air is thick with lust and passion. It's an incredible talent of yours that even when the girls aren't being tickled, the reader is still drooling over all of them.

Thanks so much, my amazing friend. Replying to such a heartfelt review is always a challenge, but I'll do my best.

The truth is that the Chix themselves seem to create this universe around them. The eroticism, the action, the sexuality, the banter...all of it seems to follow them around endlessly. The only real challenge as an author when writing about the Bounce Chix is to determine what challenges I am going to toss in there with them...and then try not to get in their way.

When I am at my best, it's when the Chix are allowed to be true to themselves. And then, it's like I'm not even writing. It's like I'm flying.

It's also amazing how seamless the narrative is: there's no contrivance, nothing unnecessary, just the pure pleasure of your writing from beginning to end. You have an amazing talent for writing scenes of gorgerous titillation, and this is everything anyone could want in that area. The teasing, the arousal, and the many orgasms had me wishing many times that I was on this ship! The "monster" is especially hot, and one of those antagonists that every writer wishes he could write as well as you did.

Thank you so much. In origins I wanted the tickling to affect every scene. This is te first adventure in which the Chix get tickled. They are literally introduced to tickling in this adventure. So it's more than a mere physical act in Origins...it some kind of crazy culture change. It is life changing, and epoch shattering for the chix. And who better to help them find their wild side than the sexy Foxy?

And if you liked her in part I, just wait until part II comes out. XD (<-------- gratuitous tease)

I also noticed that the final scene was a bit of a departure from your usual style: more focused on torture than gratification. Without giving away more, it's an extremely effective scene and forms an excellent build-up to Part 2.

Yeah, it really was. Thanks for noticing, my friend.

I am delving a bit deeper into a broader understanding of tickling with each new publication. I reeeeeeeeeeeeally tried to get outside my own little comfort zone with Dusty's brutal tickle torture at the hands of Captain Blake. I was practically shaking when I wrote the scene, it was so out of character for me. But the truth was that it was IN character for Blake and Dusty...and that made it possible for me to write.

Once I was done with it...I was amazed to find that I found it to be one of the most erotic scenes from part I (but the scenes from II just blow it away, lmao).

So this sort of tickle torture mixed with the usual erotic tickling is something that I will explore in more detail. XD

Bounce Chix Origins is going to be an extremely hard act to follow, Bandito. I hope to take lessons in writing from this masterwork. Bravo!

And I hope to continue learning from everything new you write as well, my good friend. Thank you so much, yet again, for your generosity, your support, and your friendship.

Best,

The Deeto

Having just finished reading this ambitious, spirited adventure, my own enthusiasm streaks to keep pace with the consensus: "Bounce Chix Origins I" is out of this world, in every sense! The ladies of your two mighty franchises (Bounce Chix and TIS) conquer the novel format with all the life-loving feistiness that graces their comix outings! And with so much more fertile territory at their disposal, depth and scope have become their new personal watchwords!

Andi, Hailey and Janey have always had a firm grasp on fun, funny, slap-happy attitude, a high-energy approach that serves them perfectly in the realm of talking illustrations, where momentum is ceaseless. "Temple of Bounce" and "Bounce of the Dragon" are rollicking sprints, for which all-out effort is essential (let the pace flag during a farce, and reader interest flags with it). 100+ pages of text, however, is a marathon, requiring carefully paced breathing space, a string of intriguing developments, fresh perspectives and increased gravitas... one rejoices to find that the daring Bandito's first installment of "Bounce Chix Origins" triumphs on all these fronts! Readers well familiar with his earlier Bounce and TIS adventures are in for countless pleasing twists and revelations, as the narrative barrels along, pauses to reassess, alters course and generally plays havoc with our expectations! The rather perfunctory Chix of the comix world (shot into action with such velocity that one must note their hair color to tell them apart) have been broadened into distinct and distinctive personalities. The novel format allows them to maintain the spunky confidence that fans expect and crave, but necessitates that they apply it against dire, threatening circumstances that test not only their energies but their attitudes. When Janey finds her friends in peril, she rages to protect; powerful bonds of reciprocal loyalty drive Andi and Hailey to abandon security and return the favor. Such examples of deeply felt concern flesh these figures from mere flawless bodies into complex personalities that earn our continuing attention. The Chix may not have begun to bounce yet, but one can clearly see the adhesive of complimentary skills and affection that will bind them into an iconic unit.

So much for the earthbound element of the equation... it's the aliens, of course, who offer up the lion's share of outre fascination! This we might naturally assume, but Deeto cunning sets snares for our expectations. All will recognize familiar faces in the mix... placing them at their stations may test one's equilibrium, though! Perhaps, along with the Chix, these creatures find themselves at the early stages of their careers (incubating juniors of the randy crew-members we know and love so well); the effect, though, resembles the disorienting refit some anime series adopt once they close their original storylines (as we've come to expect from Tenchi-Muyo, for instance). Its a sly tactic which allows us to savor fresh and vintage cake simultaneously... it's fun to track our favorite characters through reworked personas, while poorly regarded players may now impress anew! Should anyone crave further novelty, the ranks of Terran and off-worlder alike brim with virgin recruits!

Artwork (and there's plenty of it) has been allowed to bloom into highly refined, detailed portraiture. Comix requirements force pictures to assume storytelling function. Book illustrations eschew this; they reflect the preexisting action of the text, becoming self-contained entities. The story's characters, their faces having no need to shout out dialogue, lose their rubbery exaggeration. Poses aren't as arch or forced. Alternately, as attention can't be distracted by a bon mot, the viewer is less likely to forgive imperfections or visual shorthand. BCO's art answers the challenge masterfully! Linework is stunningly crisp! The elements of composition fill the frame effortlessly and never fail to direct the eye properly! Background detail is impressively lush, treating us to some of the most successful, beautiful settings in the Deeto repertoire! An attacked alien cityscape (page 43) bristles with ruined flourish as it basks in the heat of a double-star! A ship corridor (page 101) forces perspective with geometric perfection! Best of all, this series features some of the sweetest female faces in the history of fetish illustration! My personal favorite is a demuring Slither on page 37, but she finds easy rivals throughout the whole of the collection (a further surprise, a title page by the peerless Scavenger [page 117], provides wondrously sweaty contrasting character interpretation!) White Lotus likewise outdoes herself; her patented creamy-smooth skintones, in every conceivable hue, burn with ardor; flowing tresses shimmer with alluring silkiness; ship's conduit and plating dutifully dull themselves into non-competing secondary status while remaining distinct and credibly dimensional! A rim of gleaming backlight treats the aforementioned Slither to a halo of starlet glamour! Arcs of electricity discharge savage teasing glee as the air turns rich with ozone (page 91)! Brilliant lighting effects accentuate shipboard amour in its every mood, from playful to poisonous! Such delicate care can lure beauty even from sordid torture chambers!

Fetish action is as frequent and heavy-duty as any rabid fan could want, and is happily integral to the plot. Well-timed periods of respite allow the reader to catch his breath, while making way for the ongoing non-tickle developments that fuel much of the story's complexity. Even then, an incidental giggly goose or prod will sneak through for momentary thrill value... pennies like these pay richly as silver dollars when they turn up unexpected!

The title's prominent Roman numeral "I" will tip every reader that this is only the opening salvo of the laser barrage... part 2 has itself a handsome opening act, jammed full of mysteries and foreshadowed excitement! Already epic, the action only promises to grow hotter, in every respect! "Dune" may have its Fremen, "BCO" its Foxies... we'll see who has more fun!

Yet again you've crafted a masterpiece, my most excellent Deeto! Even more stunning to realize this is only a piece of a masterpiece... taken in toto, "Bounce Chix Origins" will be a work of weighty, daunting splendor! The vanilla crowd really needs to catch on soon... they have no idea what they're missing!

Deets this project was effen hot. I have to say by far my favorite chapters had to do with the sadistic tickling punishment Dusty had to endure. As we speak I am going through it again.

The story is perfectly fleshed out and there is NEVER a dull moment. I think your writing skills are only surpassed by your phenomenal artwork. Honestly your artwork has vastly improved which is nuts since your art was already extraordinary. I'm not sure if its because these are more pinups than comic panels but damn dude the level detail is great. It gives me a headache trying to imagine the time, energy, and concentration it took for you to do each pic. Its scary that your art greatly improves with every issue as well. As an avid comicbook reader I can EASILY say that your art and Lotus's coloring is way past the professional level.

Anyways this whole post was to basically say superb job.

It's so awesome to hear how many people seem to dig tht chapter(s) between Blake and Dusty. I was really experimenting out of my comfort zone when I wrote that (and illustrated it) so to hear that it has been so well received is a very very cool thing. I'll have to tinker with that more in the future, and I can promise another similar scene in Origins II, which is SUPER HAWT. lmao.

Thanks so much for the kind words about the art work. Lotus and I definitely got a couple headaches working through Origins. I agree with you about the progression. It's weird to see. We look back on TOB or the original TIS and are kind of embarrassed at the quality (or lack there of) of the artwork compared to what we can do now. I wonder if we'll ever look back at Origins and wonder the same thing. ^^;

Your comment on professional level work was what hit Lotus and both the most. She and I have been trying for years to raise the stakes of our game. And to have a discerning fan like you comment that our work has reached a professional level is s staggering compliment, and a mile stone we have worked hard for.

Thanks so much for buying a copy my friend, and also for the incredibly amazing review.

You are so cool ^^

The Deet

I noticed some kind of blue alien in the preview images. Was this character inspired by the asari from Mass Effect?

Is it just my imagination or does the change in format allow you guys to produce more work at a quicker pace? I love your comics but I also love more Bandito and White Lotus produced material. Its an easy trade-off for me.

Ok went out and got this as soon as it came out, and all i can say is if you havent gotten it, GO GET IT, this may be Bandito and White Lotus, best work yet, that art is stunning, the color is breathtaking and the story is HOT! DAMN HOT. Its worth every penny. Trust me ;)

An ambitious adventure! Great illustration and writing! It cool to see somebody doing something with the long form style where the illustrations are hot punctuations for the writing.

The mighty BAC has commented on my work, with compliments, and support.

**dies from fan boy shock**

Thank you so much, BAC. I really appreciate it more than you know.

Hearing from you like this is something I never could have expected.

yay. :happyhop:

The Deet

Having just finished reading this ambitious, spirited adventure, my own enthusiasm streaks to keep pace with the consensus: "Bounce Chix Origins I" is out of this world, in every sense! The ladies of your two mighty franchises (Bounce Chix and TIS) conquer the novel format with all the life-loving feistiness that graces their comix outings! And with so much more fertile territory at their disposal, depth and scope have become their new personal watchwords!

Thank you so much, my good friend, for such a wonderful review! And my apologies for the delayed response. It has been a ridiculously eventful week.

I wasn't sure initially if a single novel would be big enough to fit in both the key characters from Tickling in Space, as well as the sexy and saucy Bounce Chix...needless to say I was right. LMAO. Working with both franchises in the same fictional realm was awesome...but it easily spilled into a double sized project.

Andi, Hailey and Janey have always had a firm grasp on fun, funny, slap-happy attitude, a high-energy approach that serves them perfectly in the realm of talking illustrations, where momentum is ceaseless. "Temple of Bounce" and "Bounce of the Dragon" are rollicking sprints, for which all-out effort is essential (let the pace flag during a farce, and reader interest flags with it). 100+ pages of text, however, is a marathon, requiring carefully paced breathing space, a string of intriguing developments, fresh perspectives and increased gravitas... one rejoices to find that the daring Bandito's first installment of "Bounce Chix Origins" triumphs on all these fronts! Readers well familiar with his earlier Bounce and TIS adventures are in for countless pleasing twists and revelations, as the narrative barrels along, pauses to reassess, alters course and generally plays havoc with our expectations! The rather perfunctory Chix of the comix world (shot into action with such velocity that one must note their hair color to tell them apart) have been broadened into distinct and distinctive personalities. The novel format allows them to maintain the spunky confidence that fans expect and crave, but necessitates that they apply it against dire, threatening circumstances that test not only their energies but their attitudes. When Janey finds her friends in peril, she rages to protect; powerful bonds of reciprocal loyalty drive Andi and Hailey to abandon security and return the favor. Such examples of deeply felt concern flesh these figures from mere flawless bodies into complex personalities that earn our continuing attention. The Chix may not have begun to bounce yet, but one can clearly see the adhesive of complimentary skills and affection that will bind them into an iconic unit.

I am so glad that the novel format is better suited to tell the full story behind the Chix. As fun as comics can be...I find my own to be too short, and fast paced to tell a real story (Something you continue to do exceedingly well with your matchless Low Roads series).

The illustrated novel format allows me to delve sooooooooooo much deeper into the unique personalities of each of the Chix. Make the reader tune into their thoughts, and their wonderful spirits. And it also allows me to tell a story infinitely deeper, more exciting, and more...involved, than I am able to do in a comic.

So much for the earthbound element of the equation... it's the aliens, of course, who offer up the lion's share of outre fascination! This we might naturally assume, but Deeto cunning sets snares for our expectations. All will recognize familiar faces in the mix... placing them at their stations may test one's equilibrium, though! Perhaps, along with the Chix, these creatures find themselves at the early stages of their careers (incubating juniors of the randy crew-members we know and love so well); the effect, though, resembles the disorienting refit some anime series adopt once they close their original storylines (as we've come to expect from Tenchi-Muyo, for instance). Its a sly tactic which allows us to savor fresh and vintage cake simultaneously... it's fun to track our favorite characters through reworked personas, while poorly regarded players may now impress anew! Should anyone crave further novelty, the ranks of Terran and off-worlder alike brim with virgin recruits!

I thought flushing out some of the TIS origins would be dreadfully fun and naughty, and at the same time, I wanted to introduce a whole entourage of new aliens.

From the venomous space pirate, Captain Blake...

To the tender and tantalizing Spadran crew mates...

Origins has characters to spare.

Artwork (and there's plenty of it) has been allowed to bloom into highly refined, detailed portraiture. Comix requirements force pictures to assume storytelling function. Book illustrations eschew this; they reflect the preexisting action of the text, becoming self-contained entities. The story's characters, their faces having no need to shout out dialogue, lose their rubbery exaggeration. Poses aren't as arch or forced. Alternately, as attention can't be distracted by a bon mot, the viewer is less likely to forgive imperfections or visual shorthand. BCO's art answers the challenge masterfully! Linework is stunningly crisp! The elements of composition fill the frame effortlessly and never fail to direct the eye properly! Background detail is impressively lush, treating us to some of the most successful, beautiful settings in the Deeto repertoire! An attacked alien cityscape (page 43) bristles with ruined flourish as it basks in the heat of a double-star! A ship corridor (page 101) forces perspective with geometric perfection! Best of all, this series features some of the sweetest female faces in the history of fetish illustration! My personal favorite is a demuring Slither on page 37, but she finds easy rivals throughout the whole of the collection (a further surprise, a title page by the peerless Scavenger [page 117], provides wondrously sweaty contrasting character interpretation!) White Lotus likewise outdoes herself; her patented creamy-smooth skintones, in every conceivable hue, burn with ardor; flowing tresses shimmer with alluring silkiness; ship's conduit and plating dutifully dull themselves into non-competing secondary status while remaining distinct and credibly dimensional! A rim of gleaming backlight treats the aforementioned Slither to a halo of starlet glamour! Arcs of electricity discharge savage teasing glee as the air turns rich with ozone (page 91)! Brilliant lighting effects accentuate shipboard amour in its every mood, from playful to poisonous! Such delicate care can lure beauty even from sordid torture chambers!

Thank you so much for your kind and generous words about the artwork. I personally feel like the pin up style allows Lotus and I to capture the hottest part of each sizzling tickle scene in all of its detail, intimacy, and ticklyness.

Comics are great, and I intend to do more of them...but this pin up style novel allows for an entirely different product. In which the reader gets both a gargantuan amount of tickling fiction, hotness, and action, as well as each illustration being so well refined, rather than teeny, boxed in, and cranked out.

Fetish action is as frequent and heavy-duty as any rabid fan could want, and is happily integral to the plot. Well-timed periods of respite allow the reader to catch his breath, while making way for the ongoing non-tickle developments that fuel much of the story's complexity. Even then, an incidental giggly goose or prod will sneak through for momentary thrill value... pennies like these pay richly as silver dollars when they turn up unexpected!

In Origins it's almost as if tickling itself takes over the entire crew. Before you know it, the mood has changed every where on board the ship. Tis isn't just the first story of the Bounce Chix chronology...it is the story that changes the characters. This is where they become the chix, where they develop this love hate relationship with tickling, and where they begin their erotic journey through life. :p

The title's prominent Roman numeral "I" will tip every reader that this is only the opening salvo of the laser barrage... part 2 has itself a handsome opening act, jammed full of mysteries and foreshadowed excitement! Already epic, the action only promises to grow hotter, in every respect! "Dune" may have its Fremen, "BCO" its Foxies... we'll see who has more fun!

Oh number II is twice as climactic. I can't wait to release it.

**draws furiously**

Yet again you've crafted a masterpiece, my most excellent Deeto! Even more stunning to realize this is only a piece of a masterpiece... taken in toto, "Bounce Chix Origins" will be a work of weighty, daunting splendor! The vanilla crowd really needs to catch on soon... they have no idea what they're missing!

Again...thank you so very VERY much, my friend. Your feedback is so greatly appreciated, as is your incredible contributions to this community.

Your friend, always,

B

I noticed some kind of blue alien in the preview images. Was this character inspired by the asari from Mass Effect?

Hey thanks for the comment.

I have no idea what Mass Effect is...but I suppose they were somewhat influenced by the Twi'lek from Star Wars, the Diva from the Fifth Element, and of course the sexy Smurfette. lmao.

B

It took me sometime to come back being so busy, as I promised to return for a word or two (or ten), here it is:

When I read stories and e-zines like this, I can’t deny that you dig each characters in the story while thinking of the author at the same time. This is Bandito everywhere, acted upon by the created chicks in the story, which give me many impressions of him being full of life with all the merry naughtiness of all sort exploding in each intriguing characters alive in the story. It’s like a miracle on how the opposite gender could fabricate the grace and carriage of sexy ladies, giving full life and giggles of varying tones and intensity. I could feel each character, but one thing’s for sure, they are too sexy from crowning glory to azure glow. Very sophisticatedly chic chix! Bandito, are you going to convert me and get me start having crush on women now? Hahaha – because the women characters you created can make even the straightest woman drool for Christ’s sake!

You know that the ignition of the story starts boiling when the “engines” of the convertible stopped and the coyotes run amok to hide, a reader would assume a WHAM! The twist is however, different from what you expect… Being teleported with all the lights and colors that go with it will make you imagine what “doom” lies ahead… Oh my, what torment awaits? It’s all too good to be punished like that. I might as well wish for my own abduction as well.

As for the way of delivering the words, I am impressed by Bandito’s exploitation of the English adjectives – the thesaurus had been ripped to the last drip for sure and it dried in itself being fully used. Don’t worry, it will regenerate with a smile. I love the way each episode and situations were put into words with such cleverness. Bandito’s passion for this e-zine is showing thru! I could almost imagine the energy and the (assumed) times he surely sacrificed some sleepy bouts because of the excitement of getting this material on board… and of course the mischievous expression and tireless brainstorming with his team mate, WhiteLotus.

Kudos to you both! This is a great publication. When this kind of creativity gets to the surface, the kink just transcends to meaningful heights! It benefits the rest of us who continue this creative pursuit.

Gaius: Hi there. Blue aliens, yes. Influenced by Mass Effect, no. Thanks for commenting.

Lord Sebastian: Thanks for the kind words, buddy. Actually, the illustrated enovels take MORE time than the comics. There's way way WAAAAAAAAY more material in the enovels. 11 pages of artwork is almost as much as the comics, and since they're so detailed they take even longer...an of course the novels take some time to write. I do hope to have some more material soon, and thanks again for your support.

SteelJaw: Ha ha ha...thanks so much my friend. I always really really appreciate your input, and your support. You rock.

Bohy: Thank you so much for the kind words, and for returning after reading through origins to comment on your thoughts on the novel. Your feedback means a lot to me. One of my hidden goals of creating the Bounce Chix is to bring out your gay side and get you to fall in love with Andi, Jane, and Hailey. LMAO

Seriously, your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you very very much.

Everyone: Thank you all so much for making Bounce Chix Origins such a crazy success. I really do appreciate all the feedback SO much, and to all of you who spent your hard earned cash to pick up a copy, thank you so very much for the support, and I hope it was worth every penny.

Lotus and I are hard at work on Bounce Chix Origins II, as well as a few other secret projects. Stay tuned.

And thanks again for everything.

The Deet

Bandito's talent is a butterfly. It has evoluted from a worm to a beautiful and colorful creature ;) I just can't believe the radical evolution of your art. When Bounce Chicks Origins first came out, my first thought was that another artist was drawing from your universe. Then I saw you were deserving all the credits (along with White Lotus of course) for the drawings, so I felt like going back to my old "Bandito" folder just to compare your old creations to the newborn. And again, I just hardly believe the strange elongated figures of TIS have become the beautiful sensual and desirable women that are now part of your universe. Even if I don't look back as far as in TIS, even your more recent drawings can't hold a candle to what you did in BCO. I really really want to say a big KUDOS to you, and that is not much compared to the monstruous amount of work you must have pulled up to create this masterpiece.

I also must say I am sorry for the late bump, but the thing is I have been a little bit away from the community recently. And when I got the chance to purchase the book, it took me forever to read it, cause I don't really like reading in English.

Tenebrae: Thanks so much for the kind words, my friend. I've always really appreciated your feedback, your honesty, and your support. Lotus and I have definitely evolved a LOT in terms of the styles we are currently working in. I think a lot of it has just been natural artistic progression, but I think some of it is definitely due to the great input we've gotten from this community. Never worry about when you bump anything, or how long it takes. Lotus and I just both really appreciate you picking up a copy of Origins, and taking the time to give us your honest opinion. Cheers. :happyhop:

Rajee: Hey thanks so much buddy. I really appreciate the kind words.

And another huge "thank you" to everyone that has made Origins and the Bounce Chix such a success.

I love you all. And some I love even more. Ya know who you are. LMAO.

More to come...soon,

The Dee(to)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back