• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boyfriend not into it???

ticklishwyo

I've been dating this guy for about two months now and he's absolutely amazing. The only thing that isn't amazing....is that he's not into tickling. I've told him that I really like it and how much it turns me on and he still doesn't really get into it. We talked about it a little more the other day and he kind of starting tickling me, but he quit after like 2 seconds. Does anyone have any advice about how to get him to understand how much it means to me, and how much I want and need it? I don't want to freak him out, so we haven't really talked about bondage and stuff yet, but that's a huge part of it too. I need some help!!!

My girlfriends the same.
Once in the swing of sex it's different, but normally she isn't into it really

You should give him some time, then bring it up to him again not were you are bugging him about it but let him know this is a big part of your life and ask him does he have certain needs or desires he wants from you and let him know a relationship is a compromise and you two should work on it slowly to build up to the bondage.

Discover those things he really likes and indulge him and let him know that the way he loves when you do those things to him is not unlike how you feel when you are restrained and tickled. Hopefully he will indulge you as you have done for him.

If not, you may need to consider what is important to you and wonder about his commitment to the relationship. If there is something that one person is really into, be it tickling or something else, and the partner just does not make any attempt to meet that desire, particularly after being told how much that desire means, then it may be time to question how committed that partner is to the relationship.

It's the same old song.

How many times has this question been posted here over the years, and the same crop of answers fill out the rest of the thread? Quite a few. It's all about relationships, and if the other person isn't into the same thing, that's just the way it is. My ex was like that, and decided to bring it out in front of other people saying she liked watching me squirm. That really threw a wrench into the trust issues, and the sex life started to suffer after that. Part of why she's the ex now.

But its like a routine I saw Howey Mandell do years ago about relationships, where the girl reaches out her hand and says 'I love you,' and after a brief pause says, 'Change!' He pokes for a few seconds, but truly, he isn't of the same religion and maybe he will never get it if he doesn't already have at least some of the same software. Like the person above just said, "If there is something that one person is really into, be it tickling or something else, and the partner just does not make any attempt to meet that desire, particularly after being told how much that desire means, then it may be time to question how committed that partner is to the relationship." Relationships aren't about trying to make the other person fulfill your desires. If he doesn't have the bug already, then it will be more like work for him rather than some natural energy from within. He doesn't have it and trying to force the issue will just make matters worse over time.

sex isn't about (rather, it shouldn't be about) forcing yourself to offer a "reward" in return for something you need to get off. that's not fair to anybody involved, ever. it's not "if i do this for you then you have to do this for me." that's a gross, manipulative way to look at it and it should not be encouraged.

honestly, op, sometimes people just don't get it, and they won't get it. think of yourself in his shoes: he's just been presented with a fetish that he's never really been exposed to before let alone even thought about before. i don't think he realizes how important (i'm assuming) it is to yourself and your sexuality, and there may not be too many ways to make him get it. i've been in a similar situation; i dated someone who i told about my fetish and although he definitely tried to make me happy and cater to what i wanted, he just never really got it. he didn't tease me the way i wanted him to, he wasn't as rough as i wanted him to be, etc. admittedly, a lot has to do with communication, but different people are wired different ways. i say make a couple more efforts to try to get him to understand. don't sugar coat anything, don't give him subtle hints, just come out straightforward and tell him what you need. if even after working at it you find yourself still unhappy with this part of your life, you might have to decide if you could do without the tickling you want, or it's too vital to a relationship/your sexuality for you to do without.

I'm so glad that someone of a "lackthereof" experience has decided that their non-existent approach to a one time occurrence is the "end all be all" to this situation.

Mainly because it's horseshit.

If your significant other isn't responding, spice it up! Make a mix of what he wants and what you want! Make it about the both of you, as opposed to a selfish onlyme ultimatum.

One time I had been chatting with a young Dom off of FetLife and I had told him how much I loved to be tickled. I could tell through chatting he didn't seem too thrilled at the idea, but I decided to go on a date with him anyway. Well we were hanging out at his place and I had my nylon covered legs wearing no shoes on his lap. He just wouldn't tickle me! He did run his nails down my legs, but once I started twitching he stopped. I know it won't sound too surprising when I say there was no second date. I knew tickling was extremely important in my sex life and I wanted to be with someone who would scratch my itch from the get go.
You need to realize how important tickling is for you and if you'll be able to live without it. You also need to realize how much you love your boyfriend. I'd tell him just how important it is for you and if he still doesn't full-fill your desires you should think about finding someone that will. Better to end it sooner then later.

Last edited:
I agree with the responses that avoid the dark, “it’s not going to work” approach. It may not, but I’d try other non confrontational approaches. The “promise to blow him afterwards” response could be modified to be a game. “For as many minutes as you tickle me, that’s how long the oral that follows will last.” Or some more clever variation. “If you can get me to say mercy, I’ll…"

I've never been of the opinion that two people have to share a fetish in order to have a good relationship. All the same, if you're wanting him to tickle you to help you get off I'm not sure why he would be opposed. I mean if it were the other way around and you were asking him to be tickled I could see where he'd be averse. Still, if you really like him and feel like here is a lot of potential in the relationship don't let tickling get in the way. It's a hurdle that can be overcome.

You could let him "accidentally"stumble upon a subtle video, or if you write in a journal then right about things you would just looove to have done to you by him. Hints on letting a guy know what you want sexually is always fun but communication is still key. Don't try to force it, but rather talk calmly about what you enjoy and what he enjoys etc. If you want him to tickle you longer try challenging him.Also, of you're trying to introduce bondage, try starting small and maybe introduce that to your intimate life and THEN merge the two (tickling and bondage). Sometimes it's easier to bring a person in if you just take steps rather than all at once.

I've been married to a man for 20 years who isn't into tickling. Sure, he'll tickle me from time to time to set the mood, but it's not he like he shares the fetish. We have a great relationship and have raised two wonderful kids together and I'm a better person because of my relationship with him.

If tickling is more important than your boyfriend than dump him. But if he treats you well and you're happy when you're around him, then try to work through it. That's just my opinion

If everything other than the tickling part of your relationship is going great, I would say just give it time and continue educating your boyfriend in regards to what your needs are. From what you said in your original post, it sounds like he is a great guy, but it just hasn't sunk in yet. I would suggest that you be playful with it and show him how much you like it when he does tickle you.

I think that when he finally makes the connection, he'll tickle you as much as you would like because it make you happy.

Thanks for the responses, there is some really good advice here. Tickling is definitely not a make or break thing in this relationship. Especially not at this point. I was just looking for some advice to get him introduced to it and past the awkward stage :)

I'm not sure about how much you've discussed it with him or how you've defined tickling to him, but if you just told him that you like tickling that probably wasn't enough. If that's the case then be a bit more descriptive and have more of a discussion about it. Example: I like to be tied and tickled until I can't take it, or I like to be pinned down and tickled until I'm past my limits, something like that.

Also making it more of a discussion than you stating or demanding one thing would help, but like I said, I don't really know what you've talked about or what's going on in your relationship past a simple paragraph describing your tickling life as unfulfilled.

One time I had been chatting with a young Dom off of FetLife and I had told him how much I loved to be tickled. I could tell through chatting he didn't seem too thrilled at the idea, but I decided to go on a date with him anyway. Well we were hanging out at his place and I had my nylon covered legs wearing no shoes on his lap. He just wouldn't tickle me! He did run his nails down my legs, but once I started twitching he stopped. I know it won't sound too surprising when I say there was no second date. I knew tickling was extremely important in my sex life and I wanted to be with someone who would scratch my itch from the get go.
You need to realize how important tickling is for you and if you'll be able to live without it. You also need to realize how much you love your boyfriend. I'd tell him just how important it is for you and if he still doesn't full-fill your desires you should think about finding someone that will. Better to end it sooner then later.

Dolls got it right. If the signifincant other isn't willing to accept you completely...including something that's part of who you are , consider cutting that person loose and look for someone who is willing and opening minded. Lifes too short to you to deny something that's part of you and who you are...there's ALWAYS someone else out there!

Promise to blow him afterwards?

Exactly. Everything should be about compromise in a relationship. It's the same reason that most males on this forum pretend to be remotely interested in paying attention to ANYTHING a female has to say when they only want to get their filthy, fat fingers on her ticklish body or ask her 25 tickling questions. It's not only about you. It's about your boyfriend too, so blow, blow, blow!

If tickling is more important than your boyfriend than dump him. But if he treats you well and you're happy when you're around him, then try to work through it. That's just my opinion

Good opinion. If tickling is a compulsion to the point where it's the #1 thing you must have in any relationship, do the other person a favor. Break up with them and seek professional help.

The truth is, someone who isn't into it will never be able to tickle you as someone who is into it. Period. That's just fact. He will never understand your fascination for it just as you won't understand someone's fascination with getting peed on. The question is how much tickling means to you. Do you absolutely need it for a satisfying sex life? He might get more skilled in time - or he might not. If he's not, would that be a deal breaker or is he amazing enough so you don't necessarily need tickling?

I'm not sure I agree with you Rhia, though I'm going to make a few assumptions and clarifications in my counter-response, the first of which being that the tickler isn't necessarily into it but is into the s/o a lot. In that situation, even though tickling isn't such a turn on for the ler that could change as the relationship grows; maybe tickling her isn't so much a turn on for him but having her turned on is, so he gets into it. Of course, he probably won't be as good as someone that is into it because of the attention to detail a truly invested person would have, but whatcha gon' do.

Either way, I don't think not enjoying tickling another in a sexual sense would automatically make the tickler bad or inferior, necessarily. Granted, in your response I don't think that was what you intended to say but I mostly wanted to clarify a bit as it seemed a little vague/open to different interpretations. If that makes sense.

I'm not sure I agree with you Rhia, though I'm going to make a few assumptions and clarifications in my counter-response, the first of which being that the tickler isn't necessarily into it but is into the s/o a lot. In that situation, even though tickling isn't such a turn on for the ler that could change as the relationship grows; maybe tickling her isn't so much a turn on for him but having her turned on is, so he gets into it. Of course, he probably won't be as good as someone that is into it because of the attention to detail a truly invested person would have, but whatcha gon' do.

Maybe, maybe, maybe. :) I can only speak from experience, and my experience is, that a guy who is not into tickling and has a naked woman tied up in front of him will soon - too soon - deviate from tickling to other things. Shit, it's hard to keep a guy doing things he IS into for a longer time before he goes for the gold, not even talking about stuff he's not into.

Sure, there are the golden exceptions who will do anything to make their woman happy, but seriously, those aren't the ones I personally would want for myself as a ler. A good ler does it with a certain amount of egoism! Someone who tickled me as a favor was never able to bring up the necessary enthusiasm or skill, no matter how hard he tried. Plus, I personally don't like to explain to a guy what he needs to do! But that's just me.

Last edited:
Alright I've been following this post via the husband for a few days.... I guess now I'll insert my 2 cents:

1) For everyone preaching "If he loves you blah blah blah"..... If he loved her and she did drugs would you expect him to take up that hobby too? No. Just because you love someone doesnt mean you automatically take up their interests and hobbies... IT MEANS YOU RESPECT THEM. There's a difference. You can respect someones interests and hobbies and not partake in them. We all do it- there's things in every relationship where they might not agree on as an interest but you can allow your S/O to engage in it for their happiness.

2) I've been there done this. I was married before, to a vanilla. He "understood" my like of it but it is NOT the same, nor would it EVER be the same, as someone who IS into it and understands on a deeper level what it means to you (trust me, met my husband here and I have NEVER been happier). Just because he's willing to try doesnt mean that it'd be great. Next post would be "My boyfriend tries to tickle me but he just doesnt understand how I like it blah blah blah". Now, if you're satisfied with mediocre tickling .... or trying to balance correcting his tactics without pissing him off to the point of giving up on it.... go for it.

I think there's been some great points made in this thread and I agree with a lot of what Rhiannon has said. Try finding a playful tickling video on youtube and show him that... it may spark an "ah-ha" moment. I say playful because typically there is nothing in those videos that would "scare off" someone who is trying to understand. Show him the forum- yes some people might scare him off but show him the things you ARE into.

Just my few thoughts for what it's worth.

I've been dating this guy for about two months now and he's absolutely amazing. The only thing that isn't amazing....is that he's not into tickling. I've told him that I really like it and how much it turns me on and he still doesn't really get into it. We talkead about it a little more the other day and he kind of starting tickling me, but he quit after like 2 seconds. Does anyone have any advice about how to get him to understand how much it means to me, and how much I want and need it? I don't want to freak him out, so we haven't really talked about bondage and stuff yet, but that's a huge part of it too. I need some help!!!

You're at a crucial point right now. There is no secret formula for bringing him on board. You have to communicate to him how you feel. That sounds like an easy answer, but it may be the hardest thing you ever do, and here's why.

Generally speaking, men are known to be notorious for not sharing their feelings, where women are more inclined to do so.

Generally speaking.

But when it comes to communicating sexual (and particularly fetish) desires and needs, I've observed for years that the opposite is true. Men tend to spell things out. I like tits, ass, and pussy! But women tend to clam up and expect the men to "figure out" where their buttons are. It's a cultural thing. "Nice" girls don't talk like that. Women are reluctant to open up and tell their prospective partners what turns them on because they don't want to be perceived as slutty or whorish. Again, I'm speaking in general terms, and there will be some women reading this who are the exception rather than the rule.

For generic sex (commonly referred to derogatorally as "vanilla"), this cultural communication coyness doesn't significantly impede the process. Most guys know what goes where, and if they don't, they'll eventually learn by trial and error.

But with a fetish that's strong enough to be necessary for any meaningful sex, the coyness won't work. The guys will not likely hit upon it by trial and error. Even if you mention it to them, it likely won't sink in enough to penetrate what they think they already know about women.

No, this type of communication needs to happen when you are both clear of mind and free from distractions, not as things are heating up on a date. Perhaps sitting at the kitchen table over coffee. It needs to be introduced in a way that your partner understands you have something very serious you want to talk to him about. Explain it from start to finish. Explain it in a way that presumes he knows nothing whatsoever about fetish or alternative sexual activities. Share some personal history of when and how you began to realize how deeply you're affected by tickling. Finally, make it clear to him that tickling is something that's absolutely necessary for you to be sexually fulfilled.

Most importantly, you must explain it in a way that doesn't make him feel like an idiot for not realizing what was going on. Don't make him feel like he's now on the hot seat and had better learn to perform or else. Us guys can be sensitive about that kind of thing. Assure him that it's okay if he doesn't immediately know the best way to tickle you - that you're willing to give it time for both of you figure out what works best. Let him know that above all else, you care about him, too, and want him to enjoy your special time together.

If you can have this conversation with him, and if he care's about you at all, I'd say you have a 95% chance he'll be more than happy to accommodate your needs. Most guys want to be able to satisfy their women, and would soak up this information like a sponge.

I know it may be difficult, but it is crucial, not just for this guy, but guys you meet in the future. If you can't or won't overcome your reluctance to have this conversation with him, the consequences are huge. You'll likely end up like some I've seen, even in this very thread who have developed a xenophobia toward "vanillia" people and have restricted their potential partners to that minute fraction of the population who already shares their fetish.

Trust me, you don't want that. As a defense mechanism against their persecution complexes, some of these people have decided to look at their fetish as an "enlightenment." Consequently, they view those not into the fetish as unenlightened. I heard one woman refer to them as the "unwashed masses." I kid you not. And so you'll hear things like I need somebody who understands my fetish. Vanillas just don't get it. I need somebody who's up here at my level.

Personally, I find such attitudes arrogant and self-aggrandizin, not to mention unrealistic. Vanilla people have the same capacity for sensitivity and intelligence as fetishists. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that action X excites partner erotically, if it's explained to them in plain English.

My advice is to have that conversation. Get it out of the way. You've nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Whatever you decide, I hope it works for you.

DAJT

PS: Have a happy new year!

For what it's worth... My own tickle love was planted, cultivated and nurtured. My maturity, life experience and openness to kinks were key in my acceptance to tickling in my own sexuality.

My advice... Give it more time. Introducing your partner to new and exciting things can be a wonderful experience to share. You'll learn a lot about yourself and your partner as well as your life's direction in the process.

Bottom line is that you will have to cherry-pick through all the advice given to you and in the end just follow your gut.

Best of luck to you.

xo,
Mia

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back