• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brand New Company Looking For Ticklish Ladies. $ up to $500 per shoot!

Cash4laughs44

TMF Expert
Hello!

We are a brand new, independent, production company, and we're currently looking for women (ages 18 and up) in the Pittsburgh area for numerous tickle fetish videos. These would only be tickling videos, no nudity or sexual contact of any kind. You have the options of being tickled by male or female, tickling a male or female, and having your feet worshiped by a male or female. You may d one or all what ever you prefer. I have worked with many average every day people In the area and have many examples which I am happy to show you upon request.

Shoots should normally take about 1 to 2 hours, and you simply will be filmed being restrained or option (not restrained)and tickled for several minutes at a time (roughly 25 min total). It would be primarily on the stomach, underarms, and feet. Safe words are available and would be respected 100%, for those who are concerned.

Never done anything like this before? Not a professional model? No problem. We're looking for all type of girls, from all different backgrounds. No experience necessary, all newbies are welcome!

If this sort of opportunity interests you, please email me with:

-Your name, age
-Pictures face and feet (feet are optional, but preferred)
-Any questions or concerns
-A brief description of your ticklishness
Also
- payment is cash before he shoot
- travel for anyone not in the area would be covered.

Thank you, and take care!

[email protected]

I'll keep looking for another tickling company for my friends

I'm interested in being a tickler I live in the Pittsburgh area

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back